January 2020 Garnets

Red, that’s scary! But glad it’s just from the cervix.
I think for sure I’ve been feeling Braxton Hicks since yesterday. I had mentioned that I thought I was feeling them at 15 weeks, which I may have been, but I only had it a couple days back then then nothing But I’m pretty sure now I’m feeling them suddenly. Had several since yesterday. But there are time I think I’m feeling them but my uterus is still soft so I wonder if those times the baby is just pushing outward? I don’t know what it could be. But there have been a few times were my uterus feels hard while getting the pressure feeling. I really don’t like getting them. It concerns me and I just don’t want to start getting a ton to the point I have to be on moderate bed rest. I’m not even very active right now as it is because I’m paranoid

I was told by my midwife it's normal, especially those of us that have had other kids. If they get stronger or get more than a few, you should be checked. That's what she told me Friday?

Ashley - yes, I agree with OnErth that they’re very normal and usually not anything to worry about. I understand your worry based on past experience, though. I have the same experience which I do believe are BH but basically the belly getting hard and feeling a bit of pressure/tightness. It tends to make my bladder a bit sore if I have to pee.

I’ve been having them too - they said it’s normal at the hospital. They don’t hurt but can be uncomfortable occasionally - it just makes my uterus go rock hard. Also sometimes it feels like baby is doing a flip? Don’t know whether he actually is or whether that’s a bh?

I'm also starting to get BHs now. Not regularly but have had a few over last week.

I'm feeling really tired this last few days more than normal, a bit like the early weeks again. I start to feel like I could do with a sleep around 2pm ish, I cant in the day as I just dont have time but I certainly could fall asleep if I had the chance!

Anababe - that’s how I’ve been all the way through. It’s rough. Saturday was particularly bad for me as my husband was out of town and I was hit with crippling fatigue at 12:00 pm and could barely function until after 4:30 pm. It was terrible! I hope for you, baby is just having a growth spurt and the fatigue passes soon!

My scan is this afternoon! A little nervous but excited as well!

Anababe - that’s how I’ve been all the way through. It’s rough. Saturday was particularly bad for me as my husband was out of town and I was hit with crippling fatigue at 12:00 pm and could barely function until after 4:30 pm. It was terrible! I hope for you, baby is just having a growth spurt and the fatigue passes soon!

My scan is this afternoon! A little nervous but excited as well!

Good luck and can't wait to hear about your scan!!

Mine is Wednesday and I'm nervous too. I had a horrible nightmare about it the other night which really doesn't help!

Good luck with your scans! Mine is Thursday - FitMama definitely with you on the anxiety!

Fit mama - oh no! I’m sorry you had a nightmare about it. It really is a scary thing not knowing if everything will be okay, but I’m sure all will be well. Wishing you a peace-filled couple of days while you wait, and a very happy and positive scan on Wednesday!

Good luck today Literati!
Good luck Fit Mama on Wednesday and Red on Thursday.
Mine is on Friday.
20 week bump picture. I always carry high. I’m still kind of at the stage where my belly isn’t super defined and half the time I just feel like I look like I just gained weight around my mid section. But slowly starting to actually look pregnant and hope over the next few weeks there is no mistaking it.

24F20B74-72D0-42AA-A304-C0744A6C6191.jpeg

Ashley - beautiful bump pic! Thanks for sharing! Mine is the same in not being overly defined. It’s definitely getting rounder, but I’m looking forward to it getting a little cuter and like a proper bump.

OnErth - nice bump pic as well! You’re right - it doesn’t look that different. Do you think you were bloated in the 10 week pic?

AFM - had my scan today and things looked good! Of course they can’t tell you there if anything is wrong, but it was definitely reassuring to see Baby.

And it’s a... GIRL!!
(@OnErth&InHvn - please update :) )
So we will have 3 girls! Lots of pink in our house.

For some reason the picture won’t attach to this post so I’ll try in the next.

AFM - had my scan today and things looked good! Of course they can’t tell you there if anything is wrong, but it was definitely reassuring to see Baby.

And it’s a... GIRL!!
(@OnErth&InHvn - please update :) )
So we will have 3 girls! Lots of pink in our house.

For some reason the picture won’t attach to this post so I’ll try in the next.
Congratulations on your little girl Literati!

Glad your scan went well :)

OnErth, they do look the same. I am betting it was bloating at 10 weeks.
Congrats Literati! I have a feeling I will end up with 4 girls. My poor husband

Serenyx - thanks!

Ashley - thanks! Yep, my poor husband as well. He was definitely hoping for a boy. Poor guy...When do you find out?

OnErth - sorry I tagged you on the last post. Not sure how I got confused about who posted this thread.

@J.D. Can you update the front page with girl for me? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->