January Due Date Thread

This is my progression.

Top is April 22 and each day after. I took the ClearBlue with weeks counter and had the PREGNANT with 2-3 week count so I'm happy. Going tomorrow to get my levels checked.

https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh494/fhowellphotos/13072223_524031607721754_1811832636_o_zpsqg7ayy1z.jpg

I will make a Facebook Group, what are January babies called

Ok, I'm making the group but I need at least one friend to add, anyone want to add me so I can make the group and then we can grt going?

Congrats on the BFPs ladies! I'm currently in the TWW and praying I join you :dust:

I can't believe there is already a 2017 pregnancy group!

Congrats to all of you, happy and healthy 9 months and lotsa sticky baby dust!

Let me know if you change the group to a secret one instead of a closed one, I'll join then! Not taking any chances :winkwink:

Sent in my request to join the Facebook group....my name is Amanda MacDonald ��

Anyone else have nausea already starting? Don't remember it this early last time around. Wasn't super bad but just a general blah feeling that kept hitting me periodically throughout the day. Also feeling the extreme hunger stomach ache. I used to get that with my last pregnancy so bad and that's usually when my morning sickness would hit so I just had to always be prepared with snacks hahaha

No nausea for me. I don't expect to get any. Although, a little might be welcomed to curb my insatiable appetite..:haha: Careful what you wish for, right?

I had nausea coming in waves yesterday, but nothing today!

This was my FRER yesterday at 14dpo. I'm going for betas on Tuesday and Friday!

https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh516/Vankiwi/20160430_084141_zpsbfxcmlrt.jpg

Thats very strong!!

Mine are still fairly faint at 16dpo think I'll call doctors for betas this week

I want really strong lines like that! I'm so worried I'm gonna lose pickle it's untrue :(

This is the best I can get for now the top one was sat and bottom this morning

Attachments

• phpgmNZXIAM.jpg
    phpgmNZXIAM.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member