** JANUARY GARNETS *** Scan dates from 7th Sept - plz update last page ***

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hi January Garnets...

Plz keep up to date with who's who and who is having scans, and don't forget to put your own dates up too!

Hii
Well I managed to persaude my mother this morning to come and put the deposit down on a pram with me :happydance: I have been dying to do it for ages but my mam is the very supersticious sort and insisted not until 28 weeks at the very earliest, however noticed in a little pram shop window this morning that the exact pushchair I want was on offer until tomorrow only at a reduced price with carrycot, carseat and changing bag so I dragged her in and managed to put deposit down. She made sure the man knew it wasnt to be delivered until at least the beginning of December though. :dohh: But still..I am so excited, my OH is away atm and my little pushchair victory has cheered me up no end :flower:
Hit the 20 week mark tomorrow...halfway there!! so on Monday to celebrate my BFF and I are going for lunch and I am going on a little secret shopping spree for my first little outfits...BFF will keep them at her house for a few weeks though so the mother doesn't get wind of it. I am not supersticious but I understand why my mam is and would hate to upset her.
Also when the OH gets back we are booking in for a private scan, not sure if I want a 3D/4D one or just going to go for a basic 2D one to save the pennies. This is purely because I had my 20 week scan at 19 weeks due to mix up of dates and have no further scans now and would like to see my baby again at maybe the 28-30 week mark, just so I have something else to look forward to...break up the waiting a bit :winkwink: Also our little monkey was bein an absolute monkey at the 19week scan and was lying in very awkward position to get good photos of him, can't see face at all, kept turning his head so would be nice to get a few more scan pics :smug:
Anyways sorry for the rather long post just felt like writing a little life update :blush:
xx

Hello

My major purchase this week (and in fact this year!) is a new kitchen! Our house (only moved in a few months ago) currently has no boiler, so no hot water, no kitchen, no proper kitchen roof, no carpets, no curtains and all our furniture is covered up with polythene! But DH is a builder and so is my dad and they're on a mission to make it all lovely before baby arrives. So my job is choosing stuff whilst trying not to break the bank.

OK so it's not baby stuff as such - but I think everyone would agree it's pretty essential.

So far I have bought NOTHING for the baby, mainly because I have nowhere to put it until the house is sorted out, and I'm started to get a bit worried...

Looking foward to reading everyone else's updates xx

Hello girls :hi:

Well I need to start off by doing a big maternity clothes shopping as I am growing out of my clothes like there is no tomorrow :rofl:
I Have my 20week scan on Friday at 9:30am, so excited :happydance::yipee: Cant wait to see my little baby girl again.

I have had a bit of nesting instinct this week and have had a MASSIVE clean out of all my things and have thrown out so much just to make room for LO hehe :happydance: There was that much stuff I have roped my mum into doing a carboot with me this weekend.(Start saving the pennies :rofl: every little helps, hehe) :hugs: xxxx

Hi guys :).

Not much news from me really. I went shopping yesterday and got a really nice changing bag, dead cheap, from TK Maxx and I also got a couple of cute outfits for her. Me and Steve are off to Mothercare this afternoon and I'm aiming to get baby towels and cot/pram/moses basket bedding :).

Hi - I am due 12th Jan and had my 20 week scan on Thursday all well and normal and they say its a girl :cloud9: x x x x

Hello all,

I haven't posted for ages so I thought this was a good place to rejoin.

I'm at 21 weeks now and our 20 weeks scan showed it was a little girl, which I am so smiley about -my little daughter! I've got another scan at 34 weeks as my placenta is low, also means I can't feel her kick as she's trying to kick me through it!

I'm beginning to buy bits and bobs, mainly beginning to plan the nursery. Todays big shop is going to be for maternity bras as I have grown (again! 4 cups sizes so far and still growing) I'm not sure about them but I think I may have to leave behind my underwires for a few months!

Otherwise I have very low blood pressure so I keep going all dizzy and have spent most of this week lieing down - so frustrating! Has anyone else got low blood pressure as it is a real pain!

xxx

Hello Everyonee :happydance:

On wensday ive got my 20 week scan, so excited carnt wait to see bubs movingg around and also to find out if its a girl or boy. After finding out this im more than sure i will feeel the need to go on a masive shopping rage haha :D

x

No major purchases for me lately, as I already have my crib, change table set and my travel system :) I am waiting for purchase anything other than clothes until after my baby shower on October 3rd :D That way I will know what else still needs bought!

Hi!!

I am going for my 20 week scan on Monday. Cant wait!!
All excited. Gonna find out if bump is pink or blue.
:happydance:

k
xx

well this week, we had our 20 week scan which showed bump to be a girl, my OH had his blood taken as i am rhesus negative so we arent sure yet what his blood is and if i need those extra injections. Also i bought a pink outfit and a comforter pink rabbit cloth toy for her to cuddle up to. The mw is inging back with resuts of blood test tomorrow and to make next appointment. Thats it for the moment:flower:

Hi!!

I am going for my 20 week scan on Monday. Cant wait!!
All excited. Gonna find out if bump is pink or blue.
:happydance:

k
xx

aww hope it goes well and baby isn't awkward like my little monkey. Had his head turned away from us so we couldn't see his face and trying to find gender was a nightmare, the midwife had me rolling around to try and move him...got there eventually though :happydance:
x

Nothing much for news on my end, we already have a bunch of stuff and hubby wants to wait until our next scan (21st of September) to absolutely make sure she's a girl before we get anything else. He knows she's a girl, I think he just wants to hold off on shopping for a while lol.

Other than that, it sounds like my sil is close to having my newest nephew and my sister is due in October but it sounds like my other little nephew will be arriving early as well.
Should be an interesting month coming up!

Lots going on so far then for the coming week with us garnets! Especially shopping lol! I've been to Mothercare today and sorted out what I'm ordering after my scan - chosen pushchair and cot etc, very exciting!

If anyone else has any scan/MW appts to add for the coming week, maybe copy the dates below and paste, adding yours below! Then we can all keep up to date with each other!

So, here's what's happening!

Monday 30th Aug
Timbawundakin - 20 week scan

Tuesday 1st Sept

Wednesday 2nd Sept
Dani_tinks - MW appt
Babybee123 - 20 week scan

Thursday 3rd Sept

Friday 4th Sept
Hancake100 - 20 week scan

Good luck bumpybuttons with those results!

xxx :winkwink:

hey everyone, very quiet week here! Am 20wks tomorrow and very exciited about hitting the 1/2 way mark!! scan isn't for another 2 wks though so looking forward to that next.
Bubs is starting to move around heaps each day, lots of squirming going on in there!
No purchases to speak of this week, don't think we'll get anything major now until we've been to tha baby show in london and got the deals we can from there in Oct.

Hey everyone!

I have my 20 week scan on Friday @ 2.40pm :happydance:

Felt baby movements today so am on :cloud9:

xx

Hiii,

I've Got my Scan on 7th, (Nearly A Week)
Bought a Play Mat off ebay, which matches the bumper i've got :)
Alsooo....
I Ordered A Changing Table from additions direct, Only £35 and looks alot nicer than others at the same price!

x

Hiii,

I've Got my Scan on 7th, (Nearly A Week)
Bought a Play Mat off ebay, which matches the bumper i've got :)
Alsooo....
I Ordered A Changing Table from additions direct, Only £35 and looks alot nicer than others at the same price!

x

My scan is on the 7th too... a week today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->