** JANUARY GARNETS *** Scan dates from 7th Sept - plz update last page ***

Hi girls!

Had the scan - it was fantastic!!

Detailed scan took 30mins - I was having this scan as my downs blood risk was high.

Doctor was very happy with all the measurements - baby was very well-behaved to allow her to do all the checks. Baby is measuring at 20+wks and everything looks perfect!

Baby gave us a wave, then sucked its thumb and then was clapping its hands-yes, well done baby!

Doctor asked if we wanted to know the sex, we said ' ok lets have a look then' and everytime she tried to have a look baby had its legs stuck together!!! So we are on Team Yellow!

I posted about not having any movements in the last day or so and she said thats ok, they would not expect you to feel baby every day at this stage. The baby was kicking this morning and did get a bit restless towards the end of the scan.

So, we are chuffed that all is looking good.

Baby was not up for posing for pics at the end so this is the best we got.....

Attachments

• Photo (3).jpg
    Photo (3).jpg
    124 KB · Views: 2
Aww brilliant news! Congratulations on your healthy baby :)

Update:

Updated list

Tuesday 1st Sept

Ellie27 - detailed scan
WW1 - midwife appt

Wednesday 2nd Sept

Dani_tinks - MW appt
Babybee123 - 20 week scan
RT&theBean -20 week scan
Katieeandbump - 20 week scan
LilC- midwife appt

Thursday 3rd Sept

Lullaby-20wk scan

Friday 4th Sept

Hancake100 - 20 week scan
Pingu - 20 week scan

Monday 7th Sept

New2Bumps - 20 week scan
Jennifer89 - 20 week scan
LilC- 20 week scan
Toby2 - 20week scan

Don't forget to copy and paste and add yourself to this list if you have a scan soon :)

I have my 20 week scan on the 15th Sept.
And seeing my midwife (22 weeks app.) on the 24th Sept
Havent bought anything yet, after next scan will start getting things. x

Oops Becky you forgot to add yourself on!!! I've popped you on the list - here's the updated one now! Makeda - will you pop yourself on closer to the time xxx

Wednesday 2nd Sept

Dani_tinks - MW appt
RT&theBean -20 week scan
LilC- midwife appt

Thursday 3rd Sept

Lullaby-20wk scan

Friday 4th Sept
Pingu - 20 week scan
BeckyBoo - 20 week scan

Monday 7th Sept
New2Bumps - 20 week scan
LilC- 20 week scan
Toby2 - 20week scan

hiya well 1st of all i am 20 weeks tomorrow yay :happydance: sorry had to get that out of the way lol

as for appointments i have my 20 week scan next Thursday :) :happydance:
oh and i am going maternity clothes shopping as nothing fits anymore :rofl:

xx

lol wow you've done well - I've been in my comfy maternity jeans for a few weeks now! Enjoy shopping :)

Ellie27 congrats!!! So glad it went well for you xxx

Sorry new2bumps i didnt know what you ment by copy and paste yourself on :blush: weather i was ment to just re-post it with me on or not but im there now thank you :D!
x

Hi ladies, well hopefully we're going to the Trafford Centre on Friday night after work to get the moses basket and a few other bits and bobs. Knowing me I'll spend this months wage in one go! :) Next mw appt is 14th Sept at 25 weeks hope the scans go well for everyone this week x

Good luck Ellie and WW1 for tomorrow!

Wednesday is so busy but it's good that the week is filling up! Lots of things going on now for us garnets - brilliant that you're all updating the list and stuff :D

Thanks New 2 bumps for your good luck wishes!

Had mw appt today. She gave me my 12 week blood results (normal), did a urine check (normal) and went through the scan (aside from low lying placenta normal).

We also talked through anti-D injections, Glucose tolerance testing (family history of diabetes) and she organised these for the end of October. She also gave me my MAT1 form (or whatever it's called).

Then came the best bit - she checked my uterus (at my tummy button now) and then I HEARD LO's HEARTBEAT FOR THE FIRST TIME :happydance: :happydance:

It was such a lovely sound - the mw was lovely and kept it on for ages so I could listen for a while - it's just a shame DH was at work and couldn't hear it!

I'm now left to fend for myself until 28 weeks when I'm going to have more bloods taken etc.

A happy day indeed :cloud9:

Aw WW1 sounds like you had a brilliant scan! How lovely to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time :D

No probs Becyboo lol I popped you on!

Mrs Dot shopping is always brilliant - I went into Mothercare on bank holiday Monday and ordered pram/pushchair, car seat, cot, mattress on the Babyplan and got £65 off so bonus! Have another list on Mothercare online for most of the other stuff and hoping to find some good discount codes online to save us some more money! I've also bought a bouncer chair, Baby Bjorn carrier and some TotsBots nappies from a friend half price - every little helps! Now I'm so close to my scan I figured I'd start the big shop and makes it all more real!

:hi: Hello everyone

I've already had my 20 week scan, it seems like ages ago but it was only last week. All is well and we opted for team :yellow:

I have an anterior placenta so although I've felt flutters etc I though kicks wouldn't be felt for a while. Last night Little Tigger decided to make his/her presence known, even OH felt the kicks, so he is sooooo thrilled :happydance: Meanwhile I feel like I'm having the crap kicked out of me and this is just the beginning of it :help:

As for purchases my Mum seems to have bought everything already, she has been busy at the boot fairs, so I only need a mattress and little bits like cotton wool, breast pads and toiletries.

nothing this week!!! although i am wearing my maternity work trousers for the first time!!! :D

got scan a week today woooooooooo!! :happydance: x

hi ladies :)

Got some exciting news- my asda has just been renovated and we now have a MASSIVE george and guess what.... it has a maternity section, i am sooo excited by this. I went for a little scan on sunday night and bought some 'essentials' :)

We are staying on team yellow (i really want to know though) and having a hard time persuading oh to let me get a 4d scan, he is scared in case we see.....

xxxxx

Well, it was a busy Wednesday for January Garnets! Hope all who had a scan today update on this thread! Let's try and keep this thread on the front page... December Stars and Feb love bugs have one too and we can't let the side down now can we... after all, we're the first births of the brand new year!!!!!!:happydance:

Does anyone have any scans booked for Tues 8th or Weds 9th? If so, add yourself to the list please :)

Wednesday 2nd Sept

Dani_tinks - MW appt
RT&theBean -20 week scan
LilC- midwife appt

Thursday 3rd Sept
Lullaby-20wk scan

Friday 4th Sept
Pingu - 20 week scan
BeckyBoo - 20 week scan

Monday 7th Sept
New2Bumps - 20 week scan
LilC- 20 week scan
Toby2 - 20week scan

Tuesday 8th Sept

Wednesday 9th Sept

Good luck Lullaby for tomorrow :D

Good luck to everyone with your scans :dust:
I am so excited to see her again on Friday :yipee::yipee: She never stops moving around in my tummy at the moment! :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->