January Jelly Beans 2014!

:hi: Can I join?

I am pregnant with our little baby boy (we found out yesterday) he is all perfect & healthy and due on the 22nd January :cloud9: I am a FTM

Yay! Glad you're finally joining!

LOL jess I think that we are better of imagining that we didn't hear about those tests like you said it might be just a waste I think that we are def pregnant LOL I think that we are better taking that money and buying something for our los :)

I agree, Lucy! Any extra money I have is going to go towards this little one! :)

Happy Birthday to your dad and son, Del! I agree with you that time sure does fly. My son won't be 3 until the end of next April but these 2+ years sure have flown by!!

Great pic, Desp!! :)

And welcome, Twag! :hi:

Welcome Twag, I remember you from the TTC boards!

In regards to the digis with weeks, I would think that at this point they wouldn't work at all because HCG builds up exponentially until about 12 weeks, when the placenta takes over and then levels either taper off or even drop, they do not continue to rise, so I would think that any relevance of those numbers would be obsolete after weeks 12.

:hi: Can I join?

I am pregnant with our little baby boy (we found out yesterday) he is all perfect & healthy and due on the 22nd January :cloud9: I am a FTM

Welcome and congratulations on being team blue x

Urgh feeling awful today. Started yesterday with what I thought were allergies or pregnancy rhinitis but it turned into a cold. I'm smothered and had the worst night. I've got the lot, blocked nose, sinus headache, cough and bad chest, sore throat! Feeling bit sorry for myself! Sucks when you can't take anything too. Lucky for me oh is at home on the weekend so I'm stopping in bed but im gutted cos it's my ds's 3rd birthday tomorrow and had loads to do. Hope I feel better tomorrow :cry:

Urgh feeling awful today. Started yesterday with what I thought were allergies or pregnancy rhinitis but it turned into a cold. I'm smothered and had the worst night. I've got the lot, blocked nose, sinus headache, cough and bad chest, sore throat! Feeling bit sorry for myself! Sucks when you can't take anything too. Lucky for me oh is at home on the weekend so I'm stopping in bed but im gutted cos it's my ds's 3rd birthday tomorrow and had loads to do. Hope I feel better tomorrow :cry:

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I always find a cup of fresh lemon slice and honey really helps when I have a cold & sore throat might be worth a try :thumbup:

I'm back, feeling better than I was. Spent all Saturday in bed feeling so awful. Sunday was my sons 3rd bday so didn't have the chance to rest as my family and OHs family came over. My son had a great day and was sooooo spoilt. :thumbup: He has been a bit of a nightmare today though cos he's tired and very whiny!!!

Goldstns sorry I haven't had any pelvic pains really xx hope you feel better soon x

anyone having major pelvic pain?

I wouldn't say major but I do get pelvic pain now and then and when I do it hurts to walk. I don't seem to get it every day but then there are days I kinda dread having to get up because it's painful. It's not so bad that I can't get around but it's definitely annoying. Today is one of those days that I'd rather just relax at home as it hurts when I'm walking around but I have to work. I'm just lucky my job just requires me to sit at a desk...but with how much I pee, I have to head to the bathroom pretty frequently! :dohh: If it's really bad, goldstns, I'd definitely mention it to your doctor/midwife.

And on a better note, I've reached 22 weeks today! :happydance: Whoo Hoo!! LOL My little bean has been more active lately with me feeling him several times a day. It's not constant and I haven't picked up on a pattern but it's there I enjoy the feeling! :thumbup:

Glad you're feeling better desp! Congrats on your lil guys birthday. :)

Goldstns - I can't say I'm having much pelvic pain yet, but I have noticed that if I cough or sneeze rather hard, I get a sharp pain in that area and it can stay sore for a bit afterwards.

Congrats vtjess on 22 weeks!! I was just sitting here thinking, oh my goodness, 18 weeks left! I'm not sure why, but 18 seems a lot scarier than 20+ left lol. We're papayas this week. I'm not real familiar with them, but it seems like a banana is longer than a papaya? I don't know, I think some of the fruits are a little off. :) Is papaya one of the fruits that you repeat for several weeks?

ASM...I've had a new, weird symptom pop up. I'm not even sure if I would call it a symptom, but it has to be pregnancy/soon to be motherhood nerves kicking in. I live in a rural area and on a back road. On my way to work, I pass at least 5 deer along the road before getting to the main highway. It has always been that way, and I know to take it slow and keep my eyes open. I'm now starting to develop this completely irrational fear of hitting them. People around here hit deer quite frequently, so it wouldn't be unheard of with the deer population for me to hit one, but suddenly...I'm petrified of it! I'm so scared that I seriously have major anxiety in the morning all because of the fear of hitting a deer. I live on a back, curvy road and I take it nice and slow, so if heaven forbid I did hit one, it would mess up my car, but the chances of me or the baby being injured is pretty slim. So why on earth am I suddenly so overtaken with the idea/fear of hitting one? Do you think it's just weird overprotective mama bear instincts kicking in?

anyone having major pelvic pain?

I don't have major pain but I get very stiff after work all day, in the evening my hips and bones low down in my pelvis ache. Go to your doctor if its really painful xx

ASM...I've had a new, weird symptom pop up. I'm not even sure if I would call it a symptom, but it has to be pregnancy/soon to be motherhood nerves kicking in. I live in a rural area and on a back road. On my way to work, I pass at least 5 deer along the road before getting to the main highway. It has always been that way, and I know to take it slow and keep my eyes open. I'm now starting to develop this completely irrational fear of hitting them. People around here hit deer quite frequently, so it wouldn't be unheard of with the deer population for me to hit one, but suddenly...I'm petrified of it! I'm so scared that I seriously have major anxiety in the morning all because of the fear of hitting a deer. I live on a back, curvy road and I take it nice and slow, so if heaven forbid I did hit one, it would mess up my car, but the chances of me or the baby being injured is pretty slim. So why on earth am I suddenly so overtaken with the idea/fear of hitting one? Do you think it's just weird overprotective mama bear instincts kicking in?

Don't worry,dear. Its the mama bear instinct taking over:baby:. We have pet birds at home and now I'm more than usual worried about them when they lower their chirping a bit or do not take food. On a worse note:dohh:, I saw a slug on mom's favorite plant and I didn't want to kill it. I had to call mom over for that. Haha :haha:

I don't drive on main roads if I can avoid it now. I check every intersection to make sure all cars have stopped lol. I am having some mild anxiety about my safety too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->