January Jelly Beans 2014!

Morning ladies,

21 weeks today and the baby is now the size of a banana.

Sorry, I have been awol, but I have been very busy with things.

We had our scan last week and all was well and we found out that our son is going to have a wee brother. :cloud9: Looking forward to another cheeky monkey like this one.

Congratulations on team :blue: Piperette :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations on reaching half way Delamere :happydance::happydance:

Congrats piperette. Going to be two boys like me. :happydance:

:happydance:

Our boys are almost the same age too, our LO turned 3 10 days ago.

How are you getting on with names?

Ah my son is 3 on Sunday.

We have about 3 we like but I don't really feel that we have found the one yet. My oh says no to everything I suggest and it took is best part of 9 months to come up with our sons name last time. How about you? X

We are getting there, Delamere. We have found one we both like, but are not 100% sure yet if it fits with our 1st LO's name as both names would end with the same syllable if that makes sense.

Piperette congrats on being team blue and happy 21 weeks :D

Delamere, half way! Woohoo! Me too :happydance:

I actually can't believe I'm half way already, it is scary how quickly this pregnancy is going.

Congrats to you ladies reaching halfway :happydance: !!!!

Pip congrats on team blue and 21 weeks !!!

Already forgot what else I read :dohh: LOL I've been up since 4:30 so I apologize if I forgot to congratulate someone but :happydance: to you :D

Congrats to both shellideaks and delamere on reaching half way!! :happydance:

And congrats on 21 weeks, piperette, and team blue too! :flower: Just a few days behind me; I'm 21+3! :thumbup:

And I'm another who will have 2 boys!! I'm going to have my hands full if this one is anything like my 1st son. :dohh: And then there's my hubby... I think I'm in for some trouble! :haha:

Jess LOL I tell my hubby am really in for it he can act like a big kid so he's getting a playmate LOL then there's our dog too he is omething else am outnumbered I see a lot of cleaning in my future

Lucy, that's how I feel now with my hubby and son. My hubby is definitely just a big kid. They are are like 2 peas in a pod and are always playing and horsing around. And now there's going to be another to add to it! :dohh: LOL I can only imagine what kind of stuff the 3 of them will get into!! :haha:

My hubby is already making plans LOL he's making Ivan a mini slingshot :dohh: but at least he is wanting to help out too and tells me I need to teach him how to change a diaper make bottles so very hands on thank God
We went to the store and he was looking at remote control cars I said its a long time before we need to buy that his answer "I need to test it for Ivan" :dohh: and so it begins LOL.

Your def going to have your hands full LOL

My hubby was very hands on with our 1st son so I don't doubt it'll be any different this time. There were plenty of nights he let me sleep and would rock him back to sleep. He even spent many nights with our son asleep on his chest. Though he has declared that he's not changing any more diapers...but I'm not about to let that happen! :haha: He's got another thing coming with that one! LOL But my hubby was very similar to yours. He can't wait until our son is a little older and can do lots of stuff with him. He wanted to "test out" some of the toys too. Boys! :dohh: LOL

My boss isn't helping his son is older and he's always buying toy helicopters to play with he gives my hubby ideas LOL at least I know he'll keep him occupied :)

Def can't let him get out of diaper duty :haha: my hubby is in for a surprise I have always babysat small babies so know what it's like he's completely clueless

I can see how your boss wouldn't be helping showing the toys for his son. LOL Tell your hubby that there'll be plenty of time to play with toys as your son gets bigger! :thumbup: But it sounds like he's very excited and I'm sure once the inital shock wears off (and I'm sure there will be shock if he's never been around babies! :winkwink:) he'll be a great daddy! It's great when daddy's are so excited. They may make some mistakes a long the way but it's a beautiful sight to see a daddy holding his son. :flower:

Congrats to both shellideaks and delamere on reaching half way!! :happydance:

And congrats on 21 weeks, piperette, and team blue too! :flower: Just a few days behind me; I'm 21+3! :thumbup:

And I'm another who will have 2 boys!! I'm going to have my hands full if this one is anything like my 1st son. :dohh: And then there's my hubby... I think I'm in for some trouble! :haha:

Even the dog is a boy so I'm well and truly outnumbered!

We have two male cats, so I told DH that I was just evening it out a bit, but then he says "if they don't have balls, they don't count! They don't even make testosterone!"
I guess it's my fault for bringing my neuroendocrinology lingo home with me.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well! Congrats to all those who have had recent scans!

I am another who will be out numbered, but only 2 to 1 so not that bad.
I keep having dreams that I've adopted a baby girl. Kind of odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->