January Jelly Beans 2014!

Hi I wanted to join this awesome January babies thread :) I am not sure when I am due because I was a week late but I think that was because my ovulation was late I should be due 25th January but that could change. On Tuesday I'm going to doctors to get blood test to check my levels. This is our first pregnancy so I hope everything goes smoothly and by that I only mean we get a sticky beans, of course the many pregnancy symptoms will almost kill me lol. So far I have had sore boobs, hungry all the time, pee a lot and little bit of nausea. We are super excited and it is so hard not to tell everyone but we want to be sure our little bean sticks first. Congratulations everyone else who has received the wonderful miracle of conceiving :)

I'm figuring my date based off of my ovulation date and not my LMP (they are long/irregular), so I should be due on or around Jan. 26th!

sticky baby dust ladies

Sarsaparilla we are date buddies :D

finally motivated myself to clean the house...

Welcome new jelly beans!

This thread is starting to pick up, so if you're joining, send me a pm with your due date so that I don't miss you. Ani will be waking up soon, so if I don't add you now, I will add you later on today.

I think everyone's been added - let me know if I missed anyone.

ak you're doing an awesome job :thumbup: thanks hun!!

Welcome and congratulations on the new BFPs xxx

Hello all! Mind if I join in? After trying for 3.75 years we are finally pregnant and soooooo excited oh my goodness!! yippy! :wohoo:

Yay Trying! You, me, amoco andHorsey are bump buddies!

Have any of you ladies ever had to take progesterone?

I'm on progesterone suppositories because I did IVF so there was no corpus luteum to provide the progesterone my body needs to sustain a pregnancy. I also know of women who were prescribed progesterone to boost their levels because they were on the low side. The good thing is doctors agree that you can't really have too much progesterone, so extra doses won't hurt the baby. Supplementation usually stops at around 10-12 weeks when the placenta takes over hormone production, but a few women are on supplementation a little past that. I hope that helps!

Thanks ttc! I am taking it orally, but i was at a 7 they like it 10 or above so it was not super low. I am just excited we finally conceived!

Eh, terrible headache this afternoon. I took a nap around 3pm thinking it might go away. No luck with that, so I finally caved and took a tylenol.

I hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!

Hi new girls!!

I love hearing about people getting pregnant after a long time. My daughter took us 7 years so I understand the struggle. I'm glad you're here :hugs:

Anyone else feeling short of breath? Yesterday and today so far I keep feeling short of breath. I don't remember this with my last pregnancy but that was also 4 years ago so who knows.

And 2 weeks 1 day until we get to see our Peanut!

Welcome to all the new ladies!!

Hope you ladies are all doing well. I had an appointment at the spa this morning for a facial and am feeling relaaaaxxxed!! I hope it lasts, haha.

Nausea has gotten better which is nice and also making me worry a little. I'm starting to wonder if it was so bad last week because I had the stomach bug my little guy had and it just blended in with my pregnancy symptoms?? My husband ended up getting it too.

I told my eldest son today :cloud9: He is so excited. He found out about a MC I had before him due to finding an article that was run about it and I kept (long story!). Anyways this means he knows things dont always work and that you have to wait until 12 weeks to find out if the new baby has stuck on or not by scan. But I felt I had to tell him sooner rather than later because someone I told has got a big mouth and she keeps bringing it up regardless of who is around and 2 adults have found out and one of Joshua's best friends so I thought I best tell him before he hears it from someone else! He took the news really well :cloud9: He keeps speaking from behind his tablet with things like 'aww hope I get a sister, hate waiting to find out' and 'have you thought of a name because I think Ginger would be nice for a girl' (yes Joshua if she was a kitten!! lol) and he just looked at my ticker (I showed it him!) and I said 244 days to go (and explained how we had to wait until 40 weeks with George then 2 weeks extra time! lol) and he said ... oh well least its not 365 days that would be like a year away :rofl: Love him so much :cloud9:

That's so great new!! So glad it went so well. What a sweet boy :)

He has been asking for a long while for a baby sister now he has a cool brother!! He knows we cant chose boy or girl but he is excited that he has a new baby sibling on the way :cloud9:

Sorry if I'm late to the thread..
Would you mind adding me to Jan16,pls..

Sorry if I'm late to the thread..
Would you mind adding me to Jan16,pls..

Def not too late, welcome :flower:

I told my eldest son today :cloud9: He is so excited. He found out about a MC I had before him due to finding an article that was run about it and I kept (long story!). Anyways this means he knows things dont always work and that you have to wait until 12 weeks to find out if the new baby has stuck on or not by scan. But I felt I had to tell him sooner rather than later because someone I told has got a big mouth and she keeps bringing it up regardless of who is around and 2 adults have found out and one of Joshua's best friends so I thought I best tell him before he hears it from someone else! He took the news really well :cloud9: He keeps speaking from behind his tablet with things like 'aww hope I get a sister, hate waiting to find out' and 'have you thought of a name because I think Ginger would be nice for a girl' (yes Joshua if she was a kitten!! lol) and he just looked at my ticker (I showed it him!) and I said 244 days to go (and explained how we had to wait until 40 weeks with George then 2 weeks extra time! lol) and he said ... oh well least its not 365 days that would be like a year away :rofl: Love him so much :cloud9:

How sweet! This made me smile :)

Me too :cloud9:

Hows you?

How' everyones weekend been?

Im still got this really deep pain low down :wacko: It proper takes my breath away and is coming and going and nothing seems to be a consistant trigger for it :shrug: No cramps or bleeding associated with it though. It hurts in one spot, I could easily point out the pain zone, but if I am walking it spreads across all my lower abdomen well near pelvic area :wacko:

Me too :cloud9:

Hows you?

How' everyones weekend been?

Im still got this really deep pain low down :wacko: It proper takes my breath away and is coming and going and nothing seems to be a consistant trigger for it :shrug: No cramps or bleeding associated with it though. It hurts in one spot, I could easily point out the pain zone, but if I am walking it spreads across all my lower abdomen well near pelvic area :wacko:

I keep getting a sharp pain every now and then in my lower right abdomen, if I had to guess it's the jelly bean getting comfortable. I remember those pains from my last pregnancy. My last kiddo was on the right side too. Wonder if I'm extra comfy over there :haha: I'd keep an eye on it though especially if it gets worse, always better to be safe and give the ob a quick call :hugs:

Thanks hun, Im quite stubborn to pain and this is making me moan so not totally happy with that! I am told 3rd+ pregnancies get more painful (let that be a warning guys ha ha) so maybe its just that but I definitely had no pain with George and very little cramping so its a bit of a new one :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->