January Jelly Beans 2014!

Hey everyone, I only found out this afternoon that we are expecting again. I think my due date will be 22nd Jan. I would love to join the fb group too as I loved my birth group last time around, in fact I'm still in contact with lots of them through our fb group.

Congrats to all the new BFPs!! And welcome to our group! Happy and healthy 9 months to all!! :)

Sorry your having such strong pains, new_to_ttc. I've had some cramping this time and i remember having similar pains with my son as well. Mine don't sound as bad as yours though! Hopefully your bean is just getting nice & snuggly and they'll die down soon. :hugs:

Hello, just updated the front page with tickers, please let me know if any of the dates or tickers are incorrect. Your ticker is right above your name/names depending on your due date. I didn't personalize the tickers in case your due date changes in the future. If it does, I can just move you around :thumbup:

Hey everyone, I only found out this afternoon that we are expecting again. I think my due date will be 22nd Jan. I would love to join the fb group too as I loved my birth group last time around, in fact I'm still in contact with lots of them through our fb group.

PM me your info for the FB group.

Hello, just updated the front page with tickers, please let me know if any of the dates or tickers are incorrect. Your ticker is right above your name/names depending on your due date. I didn't personalize the tickers in case your due date changes in the future. If it does, I can just move you around :thumbup:

You're doing such a great job keeping track of everyone and updating our information. Thank you! :hugs:

You're doing such a great job keeping track of everyone and updating our information. Thank you! :hugs:

Aw you're welcome! It's keeping me busy til my doppler arrives :haha:

Eh, terrible headache this afternoon. I took a nap around 3pm thinking it might go away. No luck with that, so I finally caved and took a tylenol.

Nothing wrong with taking a Tylenol! They're supposed to be totally safe. I am nervous about the first time I get one of my bad sinus headaches--usually only Advil does the trick, and that's off the table now.

Hope you're feeling better now!

Anyone else feeling short of breath? Yesterday and today so far I keep feeling short of breath. I don't remember this with my last pregnancy but that was also 4 years ago so who knows.

I have found my capacity for exercise is generally less than it used to be... I feel the strain/worn out more quickly. I've been walking slower, setting the exercise bike at lower resistence, etc.

Im still got this really deep pain low down :wacko: It proper takes my breath away and is coming and going and nothing seems to be a consistant trigger for it :shrug: No cramps or bleeding associated with it though. It hurts in one spot, I could easily point out the pain zone, but if I am walking it spreads across all my lower abdomen well near pelvic area :wacko:

Hope everything's okay! Is it on one particular side? Because then I think you'd need to be worried about an ectopic. Otherwise, with no cramps and no bleeding, probably nothing to worry about. :)

Oh my! I've only been offline a few days and we've got tonnes more members!

Congrats to everyone on your BFP for January babies!

How's everyone holding up?

May I join your group ladies? My EDD is January 9th :)

Hi ladies! I'm just catching you on the tail end here! Got my BFP yesterday and looks like my EDD will be 1/31! Will be going to the doctor tomorrow to be confirming everything, but the Clear Blue digi seemed pretty sure! ;) So excited to be joining you ladies for the next 9 months .. this is my first! I'm freaking out!

Thanks :) I did read that it's normal to feel short of breath in the first trimester. I am still able to exercise but I don't run as fast as I used to, I find it works better for me :)

May I join your group ladies? My EDD is January 9th :)

Hi ladies! I'm just catching you on the tail end here! Got my BFP yesterday and looks like my EDD will be 1/31! Will be going to the doctor tomorrow to be confirming everything, but the Clear Blue digi seemed pretty sure! ;) So excited to be joining you ladies for the next 9 months .. this is my first! I'm freaking out!

Welcome welcome :)

Thank you!! I'm currently enjoying this time of feeling hot all day and having very sore boobs! :) and i've kinda lost my appetite..anyone else lost their appetite??

It depends...sometimes I can't stop snacking, other times no appetite.

I've had temperature fluctuations too. I've gotten really hot and really cold.

And I've been weepy which is rather annoying :dohh: :haha:

I have definitely seen a drop in my appetite .. but I think it's because I'm feeling very nauseous instead. I mean, all day. It sucks! I'm hoping that maybe some ginger ale will help it ease up a bit. Boobs hurt, and they look like a road map, lots of pressure/dull cramps in my lower abdomen, and MAN does my back hurt. Plus, I'm definitely feeling the weepies every so often. I am shocked at how fast this all kicked in!

My ob recommends potato chips and lemonade for ms if you can believe that! Seemed odd to me when I had asked during my last pregnancy. Seems to help. I drink juice if I'm not up for food. Still getting plenty of calories.

I'm hoping to not actually puke this pregnancy. Sending everyone puke free dust :dust: :haha:

My ob recommends potato chips and lemonade for ms if you can believe that! Seemed odd to me when I had asked during my last pregnancy. Seems to help. I drink juice if I'm not up for food. Still getting plenty of calories.

I'm hoping to not actually puke this pregnancy. Sending everyone puke free dust :dust: :haha:

Potato chips and lemonade? I can definitely get on board with that! I'll take all the advice and recommendations I can get .. I feel so clueless about pregnancy! I mean, all my life I've learned all about it, but now that I'm going through it, it feels so much different!

You and your hubby/boyfriend are a very cute couple! Very promising for a cute baby :baby:

Talk to you guys tomorrow :)

Aww thank you so much! I can't wait to see a baby with our features!

Popping my head in =3.
So, my first scan is booked for Friday! So excited. We have to travel to the next town over, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.
I should be on 7 weeks based on menstrual cycle, as of tomorrow, but the scan will give me a better idea of where baby is at.

No really vomiting yet, though I've felt the urge.
Still classified as high risk. Mother in law doesn't know yet, so she is working my ass off, and I feel really sick right now, but I cannot stop doing the shit she wants me to otherwise she'll just call me lazy lol.

So mostly things are good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->