January Jelly Beans 2014!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome I am still in absolute shock that I'm here. I have got so used to being disappointed at the end of the month that it is all just surreal. So I was away for the weekend when I found out so when I got home after I had put my nearly 5 year old to sleep i told hubby I had a prezzy for him. I gave him my test stick and he just about screamed YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!!! well DD came running out of her bedroom sooo excited! whoops she wasn't supposed to find out just yet. Anyway she has been talking about it and to it all day… When we went to get my bloods drawn first thing this morning the first thing she said was "my mummy has a baby in her tummy" Cat is totally out of the bag, she really cant keep a secret!

My HCG today at about 4+1 was 113 :D

Hey ladies! Ive got some catching up to do on here but what a day I had yesterday (sunday)......:cry:........

Well after getting back at 4am from my ghost hunt up in york which was amazing! The best ever! Such good fun! When I got in, went loo, wiped, had some blood. Was red this time unlike it was on friday. Was a little freaked but I had no pain and had been on my feet all night so put it down to that. So went to bed for afew hours when i woke it was brown and just a little bit...

Sean cooked us a lovely brunch, bacon, sausages, hashbrowns, eggs, mushrooms, beans,and tomatos which went down a treat, then still tired I went to back to bed. Woke an hour or so later, stood up and knew exactly what was going to happen.....

The pain in my abdomen came from nowhere. Do you remember afew weeks ago I had that attack and had to call the paramedics out. It happened again and again the paramedics were called out, by the time they got to me I was breathing erratically, barely conscious in so much pain, i couldnt feel my hands (due to my breathing) just awful. So ended up in hospital. Had some gas and air (that was goood). Once they found out I was pregnant I was canulared up, had some blood taken incase I needed a transfusion, had bloods taken for tests, urine samples everything. I refused the morphine they offered me (that was hard though).
After 4 hours of intense pain, it stopped, like a switch! I was able to breathe properly and began to feel normal. They scanned me and as suspected I have gallstones :dohh: they then sent me to the gyno assessment unit to get baby checked as they suspected eptopic (i had no reason to think that but guess when somebody has severe abdo pain and are pregnant,they have to rule it out). But all they did was check urine and hcg and im to go back tomorrow for another blood test to check levels are rising normally. She made me feel better about my spotting too. I just hope after all this that I get my healthy baby, the poor thing has been through alot already. And if Im to have surgery on my gallbladder...god knows :shrug:
Ive been to my local hospital this morning for a thorough abdo scan (which i had booked after my last attack) and it showed a lovely cluster of gallstones so once ive been to discuss results with the doctor, we'll see what happens next....

So yer, a great weekend :dohh: and after I dropped Em off at my mum and dads at 3pm sat i didnt see her until she woke this morning as she was asleep wwhen we got back last night. So i had half hour with her this morning and she gave me lovely kisses and cuddles. Love my baby xx:cloud9: xxx

Ooh live you poor thing that sounds scary! I'm glad it wasn't the baby though.
Fingers crossed the gallstones don't cause you any more problems and you don't need surgery.
Hope you get some rest today
Em xxx

thanks Em :hugs:
Im at home today, Ems at Nursery so im resting, feel very achy, i felt better after labour! It looks like I will need surgery but I don't know whether it could be done whilst pregnant...but then could it do more harm than good not having the surgery and going through what I did yesterday and 3 weeks ago again and again? :shrug: that wont be good for the baby I do know! Just hope my levels are rising as they should as i havnt felt very pregnant :nope:

Try not to worry till you get your blood results. You might be one of the lucky ones with no symptoms! I wish I was I feel rough!!

Em xxx

oh no, but its a comfort to know that baby's there, making itself known, letting you know all is good! :thumbup: i was never ill with Emily but had twinges,cramps, sore boobs, waves of nausea and general feelings of being pregnant, but nothing this time :shrug: will find out soon enough I guess. Xx

Sorry to hear about your eventful weekend, Live! Hopefully it all settles down and they get your situation sorted in a healthy way for you and baby!

I was woken up this morning with sharp pains on my side. They didn't last long and didn't really hurt .. just surprised me. Is this normal? I googled it (probably won't want to do that for long .. every answer is a bad one lol) and it seemed like the concensus was mainly that everything was just stretching. It wasn't accompanied by blood or anything. Kind of similar to the pain I get when I'm ovulating. :wacko:

Thanks hunny! fx!

when i was preg with my first, i had loads of those sharp, stretching, twingey pains just like ov but a little sharper. It was fine, and was like you said everything stretching. Xx

Oh dear Live, that sounds absolutely awful :( I ended up having to see a doctor on Saturday night because of really bad pain in my side. Doctor says he was happy that it was unconnected to the pregnancy and is probably because of my previously diagnosed kidney stones.

So, my midwife just left my house, I'm officially all booked in :) She's going to push for an early scan but isn't holding out much hope. And today I learned I'm a high dependency pregnancy.. Because of the kidney stones. Blah.

I've explained that I'm going on holiday and would like to know that baby is in the right place etc before I go away and because of previous MCs I'm worrying. Also because this is a clomid pregnancy, chances of multiples go up.

I guess we shall just have to wait and see!

Hope you're all well!

oh really? So would that mean i will be a high dependancy pregnancy because of my gallstones? Or is it that kidney stones can cause infections and UTIs arent good for us to have? Do hey cause you much pain? Blummin awful isnt it? Something so small can cause so much pain! :nope: xx

I'm not sure, you'd have to ask your mw or doctor. I had no idea till she said at the end "Oh you do know you're high dependancy right?" I was like :o "Whaaaat?! Why?!"

I think it's because I get UTIs all the time with the stones and obviously UTIs whilst pregnant can cause problems.

So in the meantime I'm taking my paracetamol every 4 hours and hoping they may magically start relieving some pain!

Live what a rough weekend! Glad it's gallstones and nothing with the baby :hugs: Still sooo painful!

Flibberty sounds like you've had a rough few days as well.

Heylove those are probably growing pains. I've been getting a few of those in my lower right abdomen. If it gets worse though call a doc, always better to be safe.

Hoping that the rest of your pregnancy is pain free.

That must have been scary, Live, but I'm so glad to hear the baby seems to be all right! :hugs:

New symptom today: Sharp pains in my breasts! Urgh. Was lying in bed trying to get back to sleep this morning and all of a sudden, stabby stabby stabby. I've gathered this is normal, but not fun. Didn't get it last time.

Very excited that I will be telling my parents tomorrow!

Do any of you have a feeling about what sex the baby is? I had one last time (don't know if it was correct) and have one this time. It'll be interesting to see!

ok, just had a call from the hospital.

They just phoned to ask me if there was a chance I could be any further along than suspected (no coz i charted and knew when I ovulated etc). She explained that there could be some complications, so need to go in tomorrow for more tests and check hcg again. Possible molar, eptopic. I asked whether it could mean a multiple pregnancy of which is a possibility.

So I'm going in tomorrow to get levels checked again and speak to the doctor....:cry::cry:Xxx

ok, just had a call from the hospital.

They just phoned to ask me if there was a chance I could be any further along than suspected (no coz i charted and knew when I ovulated etc). She explained that there could be some complications, so need to go in tomorrow for more tests and check hcg again. Possible molar, eptopic. I asked whether it could mean a multiple pregnancy of which is a possibility.

So I'm going in tomorrow to get levels checked again and speak to the doctor....:cry::cry:Xxx

Oh hon, I hope it's not molar or ectopic :hugs: Stay positive - let's hope it's twins :oneofeach: How cool would that be?? :hugs: Hugs!!

Thanks hun, after this, would love it to be twins! I shall hope for the best, prepare for the worst... What more can I do in this waiting game? :shrug: xx

Live - fingers crossed for twins or one very comfy baby :)

Flibberty - you sound like you're having a rough time, at least bing high dependency they should keep a closer eye on you.

Xheylove - I had a few pains like that around 4 weeks, I'm hoping it was a good sign!

Em xxx

Heylove those are probably growing pains. I've been getting a few of those in my lower right abdomen. If it gets worse though call a doc, always better to be safe.

Hoping that the rest of your pregnancy is pain free.

I really hope it's all that it is! It is my lower right abdomen. I went to Planned Parenthood this morning and she confirmed my due date as 1/31 and I told her about the pains and she said it could be nothing but if it gets worse or I start to bleed, to go directly to the ER. I'm sure she was just trying to make sure I was aware how serious it could be, but damn, that scared me to death!

Sorry you are having such a rough go, live!! :hugs: I hope everything turns out ok for you!

Nothing really new to report on my end. Still just waiting until the 31st for my first appointment and hoping I get a scan! FX :) Though this morning I got a little light headed when I was getting ready to take my son to daycare before heading to work. I had shut all the windows and it was a little warm in the house so i'm thinking I was just hot. Wasn't a great feeling though! :nope:

Hey guys, messing around with a new banner:

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/jellybeanbanner_zps86f1dbbd.gif

I don't like the link at the bottom, but it's a free site...

Here's another one:

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/bannerfans_7660932_zps0642f57b.jpg

And another:

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/jellybeanbanner3_zpsddb83d4a.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->