January Jelly Beans 2014!

Definitely got bigger boobs! Also got quite emotional last night and cried for the first time in over a year!

Not looking forward to morning sickness as I work in retail and I'm often on my own on in the shop for a while so running to the toilet will be difficult!!! Hopefully my MS will only come at certain times so I can plan for it!!!

And I submitted my hospital self-referral form today so hopefully I should hear from the midwives soon and get my booking appointment and first scan booked!!!

This new thread looks great! Thanks for putting it all together!

As far as symptoms I am feeling really good today. Have been more emotional lately though.

I plan on calling and setting up my first appointment today! Glad I got on here and saw that others had theirs set up to remind me. :)

K - Oooh that's hard, hopefully you won't have to make any hasty exits!

Yay for appointments! My next appointment is the in-depth history with a nurse on June 10. Scan, screening, and internal exam on July 2.

Anyone else thinking of having a vbac (vaginal birth after cesarean)? I had a c-section last time because Ani was breech and they wouldn't let me attempt a natural birth. I'm considering a vbac this time. The c-section actually went very well, and I healed very quickly, but I'm thinking I'd bounce back after a vbac even faster.

Hakuna, this is off topic, but I keep meaning to tell you your daughter is gorgeous!

she is! Such a cutie! Perhaps we should introduce our LOs, future big brother's and sisters! :thumbup: xxx

My symptoms seem to come and go and they have been very minor. My boobs were a bit sore this weekend and little today but that's the first time they have been. I was a little nauseous this morning but once I ate breakfast I felt fine. I get some minor cramping now and then but that's it for me. I kinda wish my symptoms were more consistent! :) I don't have my first OB appointment until the 31st and I'm not even sure what'll my dr will do there. On my first pregnancy, I had a mc before I even got to see the doctor and then with my son, I had some minor bleeding (which was about 2 months after the mc) and there was some concerns so I had blood work and a u/s at about 7 weeks to confirm, so this'll be new to me. I'm hoping she'll at least book me for a scan to date me but I'm not sure what the standard procedure is.

Back onto symptoms.........

I am not feeling anything? :nope: when should I get worried? :shrug:

I get abit light headed if I stand up too quickly but havn't felt anything really. Some evenings my boobs and thighs get hot to touch but they arent sore.....should I appreciate it while it lasts :haha: x

I'm phoning this week for my 1st midwife appointment at 8 weeks and my early scan is booked for 12th June at 9 weeks! :dance: for no other reason that i cant wait to see my lil jellybean! Xx

Yay new people - hi everyone

My only symptoms which are different to my first pregnancy is dizziness, tiredness, back ache and heart burn

Xxx

I get abit light headed if I stand up too quickly but havn't felt anything really. Some evenings my boobs and thighs get hot to touch but they arent sore.....should I appreciate it while it lasts :haha: xx

I had a few cramps with Alex but that was it my whole pregnancy I was so lucky but I was worried in the early days until I realised that's just how my pregnancy was going to be

Xxx

I get abit light headed if I stand up too quickly but havn't felt anything really. Some evenings my boobs and thighs get hot to touch but they arent sore.....should I appreciate it while it lasts :haha: xx

I had a few cramps with Alex but that was it my whole pregnancy I was so lucky but I was worried in the early days until I realised that's just how my pregnancy was going to be

Xxx

Thanks Angie! :thumbup: i guess im naturally comparing how I feel to my last pregnancy. Although I never had MS (lucky me i know)i did have lots of camps,twinges,pulling etc. but then if i think about it, maybe it wont be as twingey and pully as the muscles have been pulled around before so are naturally looser after already having a child? Is that a plausible theory??lol xx

Yeah thats a good theory live :haha: But yes I would definitely make the most of minimum symptoms hun :haha: Maybe you is carrying a boy hence different feelings :winkwink:

:happydance: congratulations on the new BFPs :happydance:

Hope all the appts go well!! Mine is end of May and then beginning July for the scan :thumbup:

Introducing the siblings to be is a great idea.. I maybe talk about mine a fair bit (lot) :blush: lol

My cramps are pretty noticeable. But, I wouldn't trade them!

I'm a little freaked out at knowing so early. I can't stop testing! I've taken 3 FRERS and plan to pick up some dollar tests in the morning. I'll be testing every day until my beta, LOL.

she is! Such a cutie! Perhaps we should introduce our LOs, future big brother's and sisters! :thumbup: xxx

I love this idea! This will be my first, so I don't have anyone to introduce, but would love seeing pics and hearing about all the lo's!

First for us too!!! I'm even more excited because it's my Dad's first grandchild as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->