January Jelly Beans 2014!

lol I hope that for both of us! HEAD DOWN HEAD DOWN!

Love reading about the sibling intros!! :dance: Ive started an intro thread for us (coz we havn't got enough already Im sure) :haha:

Introduce the Big Brothers and sisters to be!!

Hiya, I'm Kirsty, 23 and got my bfp today. Its still very early days but I'm due 24/01/2014
Nice to meet you all xx

Welcome Kirsty!
All the big brothers and sisters sound so cute. My dd doesn't have a clue. My oh was telling her there is a baby in mummy's tummy so her new word is baby! I had to tell him to stop saying that as we are not telling people for a while and although she doesn't understand she remembers everything and copies everything....don't want her hitting my tummy saying baby!!
Hope all you babies are head down this time!
I'm hoping for natural birth but midwife said last time I will need c section as I had a bad third degree tear!

I haven't been on for a couple of days and feels like I've missed loads. No symptoms at all here, I'm sure its just a matter of time before the sickness kicks in. I feel so tired today (Alex is teething and was tossing and turning all night, felt like I was awake most the night).

I dread to think what he's going to be like when the baby arrives. He can be gentle and loving sometimes but with my dads puppy he can also pick her up by her fur, kick her and poke her in the eyes lol. He seems to love other children and doesn't get jealous if. I'm holding his cousin so we shall see.

Definitely. He's 6 months younger than Alex. BIL and SIL are also having another baby in November so will see how he is then too. At the minute he's always on the go and isn't bothered with me. unless he wants me to turn a toy on for him, only time he wants cuddles is when its bed time.

Wow, this thread really took off fast! :) Hi everyone! :wave:

Love seeing everyone's LOs! This will be our first, and my parents' first grandkid. Second grandkid for the in-laws (my SIL is pregnant and due in October, so we are excited the cousins will be close in age).

I'm a little freaked out at knowing so early. I can't stop testing! I've taken 3 FRERS and plan to pick up some dollar tests in the morning. I'll be testing every day until my beta, LOL.

I hear you! I have been testing every day just to see the line get darker... I think I'll feel better when I hit five weeks.

Waiting to hear back from the midwife clinic. I want to go to the same one I was with before, but there are more women who want midwives than midwives to go around in this city, so they often have waiting lists... I'm hoping that since I got in there so early it won't be a problem.

How certain is everyone of their due date?

I'm guessing based on the last time we BDed, which was a day when I'd finally seen EWCM and checked my cervix and found it high and soft, but the ovulation monitor I was using didn't pick up a peak, so I'm really not sure exactly when it happened. Can't have been too long after, though! I'm hoping to get an early scan for dating and also reassurance after having a MMC last time.

I'm really not too certain. The edd is based purely off the date of my last period. I didn't get any signs of o and of course decided not to temp that cycle. lol. We also didn't bd during the right time if I o'ed on the day my app says.
I do figure it can't be too far off based of my period though.

According to LMP my due date is January 10, and that's the official due date at my doctor's. However based on when I think I might've ovulated, I'd be January 8.

Guess the baby will just come out when he/she wants :haha:

Sorry about your previous mc Sorsha :hugs:

Awww how lovely are all these siblings to be :cloud9: And how special so many first time mummies :cloud9:

Symptoms are slowing down here :thumbup: Though a little paranoid its gone from full on to not much :wacko: :argh: we're never happy huh lol

These are my monsters. My eldest is Joshua, he just had his 10th birthday. He was born at 39+6 on 3rd May. I didnt find out I was pregnant with him until 19wks 5days, so a short pregnancy, but a very trying one, lots of haemorages and a partial placental abruption! But the little man was perfectly healthy and got to term! My youngest is George, just turned 2 yesterday :cloud9: He was induced and born at 42 weeks :wacko: When I say born he was pratically crow-barred out, he was quite comfy lol :haha: His pregnancy wasnt without complications either, so really hoping for an easier time this one lol The boys are so different, Joshua was a quiet toddler though not so much now very out going :thumbup: George.. he is just the cheekiest funiest toddler I have ever met :haha: He's a handful lol

Attachments

• IMG_4304 (450 x 600).jpg
    IMG_4304 (450 x 600).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 2
  • SAM_0991 (600 x 450).jpg
    SAM_0991 (600 x 450).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 2
Happy birthday George! Funny that he didn't want to come out!

I would love to join ladies! I'm a long term ttc'er and we are finally expecting our first!! based off f my lmp, my edd is January 16th. I've already had a set of betas and will be having my first scan on Friday. I'm excited and terrified at th same time!

Hi Everyone! I'm due January 16th. I'm super nervous as I had an ectopic/miscarriage in January:( Luckily I was able to get pregnant the first cycle trying again. I am hoping that this one is a good one!!

So far my symptoms are mildly sore/fuller breasts and period-like cramping. I am having more symptoms than I did last time and also a much darker line on my HPT so I've got a good feeling about this one. I'll be going in for an early ultrasound very soon, as I'm at a higher risk for another ectopic. I'm so badly wanting it to be in the right spot and very sticky :)

Good morning everyone!

Hello to Lindsay and Karebear.

Happy birthday George!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel