January Jelly Beans 2014!

Hi everyone
Thanks for setting this thread up! Will be lovely to get to know each other and travel this journey together.
I have by dr appointment on wed morning to confirm pregnancy. Very very worried as all tests coming up very very faint. None have got any darker from when I found out on sat!!! Quite concerned. No symptoms as such yet tho I do feel but suck but to be honest I think it's a sickness you feel when you r nervous!!
hope u r all well and taking it easy. Just putting feet up tonight and catching up on all the soaps. Dd just asleep. Oh just don't the dishes while I don't the bed time story!

Hi everyone
Thanks for setting this thread up! Will be lovely to get to know each other and travel this journey together.
I have by dr appointment on wed morning to confirm pregnancy. Very very worried as all tests coming up very very faint. None have got any darker from when I found out on sat!!! Quite concerned. No symptoms as such yet tho I do feel but suck but to be honest I think it's a sickness you feel when you r nervous!!
hope u r all well and taking it easy. Just putting feet up tonight and catching up on all the soaps. Dd just asleep. Oh just don't the dishes while I don't the bed time story!

I hope things go great at your appointment! Try not to worry. Enjoy your relaxing day!

This will be my second. You can see a pic of my son as my avatar. :) He just turned 2 on April 29th. His favorite thing in the word right now is Disney's Cars; the first thing he asks for when we wakes up each morning are his cars. :haha: He's still too little to understand that mommy's having another baby so I don't know how he'll react when he/she is here. I'm sure he'll make a great big brother but it may take a bit of time to adjust to not having mommys and daddys attention all to himself! :)

He is a cutie! I love the fact that he enjoys his cars so much!
My sil just had her 2nd, about the same spacing as you. Her daughter freaked out when she first saw her mom hold her new brother, but is now a loving big sister!

Pleased to introduce myself as marmite loving mummy-to-be, Hannah :D I'm due 01/01/2014. Praying this one sticks after 4 first tri MCs. Looking forward to talking to you all.

He is a cutie! I love the fact that he enjoys his cars so much!
My sil just had her 2nd, about the same spacing as you. Her daughter freaked out when she first saw her mom hold her new brother, but is now a loving big sister!

I'm glad to hear that she became a loving big sister. It gives me hope! :) I'm sure my son will be a loving big brother too. Just right now he always wants Mommy so I know it'll be a tough transition! :)

I think exactly like that Live :haha:

This is Alex he was born 28th july 2011 and weighed 8lb 11oz after a 9 hour labour. He is a proper cheeky boy but I wouldn't have him any other way

Attachments

• Alex 19 months.jpg
    Alex 19 months.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Alex 21 months.jpg
    Alex 21 months.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1

This is Alex he was born 28th july 2011 and weighed 8lb 11oz after a 9 hour labour. He is a proper cheeky boy but I wouldn't have him any other way

I love his smile! He does look like he is full of mischeif!

Aww, so cute. My dd is 2 in July. Our babies will be the same age gap! I have no idea how she will react! She loves dolls etc but is not a bit gentle!

Aww, so cute. My dd is 2 in July. Our babies will be the same age gap! I have no idea how she will react! She loves dolls etc but is not a bit gentle!

i'm dreading it already - Alex is not good with sharing me and his dad already and can be a bit heavy handed. Sometimes I wonder how I will cope :haha:

xxx

This will be my second. You can see a pic of my son as my avatar. :) He just turned 2 on April 29th. His favorite thing in the word right now is Disney's Cars; the first thing he asks for when we wakes up each morning are his cars. :haha: He's still too little to understand that mommy's having another baby so I don't know how he'll react when he/she is here. I'm sure he'll make a great big brother but it may take a bit of time to adjust to not having mommys and daddys attention all to himself! :)

Ariana is too little to understand too. She just smiled and drooled when I told her! :haha:

Ani is her nickname, and she loves playing peek-a-boo, eating yogurt, and trying to pet the dog though the dog usually runs away. Her pic is in my avatar, and I have loads on FB.

Hi everyone

Hope your appointment goes well! :hugs:

Pleased to introduce myself as marmite loving mummy-to-be, Hannah :D I'm due 01/01/2014. Praying this one sticks after 4 first tri MCs. Looking forward to talking to you all.

Welcome! :flower:

What a cutie!! He does look like he keeps you on your toes! :haha:

Hi ladies!

My daughter is very excited at a sibling but she keeps asking for a "big boy". My husband finally figured out she wants someone her own age lol
I've explained it to her so now she goes back and forth saying she would like a brother or sister.
My kids will be almost exactly 4 years apart. My daughter's birthday is January 7th and my EDD is January 10th. We'll see what the ultrasound says (June 3rd) but I can't imagine there will be much (if any) difference.

I am definitely wanting a VBAC, my in town doctor has said he doesn't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to have one but I'll also have to talk to my out of town doctor (I need to drive 2.5 hours to have my baby as they don't deliver babies in town unless it's an emergency) about it although I can't see her having a problem with it.

I am extremely excited!

As for symptoms, my boobs are killing me, I have cramps off and on,acne, my nausea goes from good to omg I'm going to throw up (but haven't yet). I get tired easily, I'm irritable (I hate when my husband agrees when I mention this lol) and certain foods are already making me feel ill just by smelling them. Oh and I've had some pretty bad dizzy spells as well.

All of this reminds me of my last pregnancy and if it keeps going I shouldn't actually throw up. I can hope at least!

I hope we all have amazing and healthy pregnancies!

Good job with the new thread. Have felt fine for the last 2 days (well apart from the sore boobs and cramps) - I think the weekend rest definitely helped. Considering early bedtime tonight to keep up with my sleep! :)

TR you totally planted the idea of vbac in my brain :haha: Anyone else hoping/planning for one?

I was reading online about certain exercises that can help breech babies get in the right position. I wonder if they help. Hopefully this jelly bean will be pointing in the right direction this time :haha:

lol I do what I can ;)

Amira was breech too, she was too big to turn though and with me being hypersensitive I'm sure it would have been horribly painful :(
I'm hoping the next one won't be stubborn lol

They wouldn't even attempt a version because my amniotic fluid was too low.

Here's hoping for upside-down babies! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->