January Jelly Beans 2014!

Radiance yes def get on the injections every thing and anything to help your lo will def be thinking and praying for you Hun. Very exciting

Shelli, I wished you luck on FB but I thought I'd do the same here. :hugs: Good Luck to you and I hope everything goes OK.

I hope you guys are feeling better, del and desp! :hugs: Besides it being painful to walk most of the time now, I haven't felt too bad. This morning though I felt a little light headed when I was getting ready for work. I was getting my son some milk and I had to sit down for a minute. Yuck! But that's the first time I've felt like that. And I haven't felt too bad since. Hopefully I just stood up to fast or something.

My Heartburn had picked up again lately too. Not sure why; I haven't changed my eating habits. It had stopped for a while but then right when I ran out of Tums, it decides to hit full force. Luckily the tums still helps when it hits for a while anyway. When I eat again, it pops back up and I'll need more tums. I'm looking forward to that part being over!

We got our outside Christmast decorations up yesterday. It was fun to see how excited my son got while we were putting things up. He's much more excited this year than last. :thumbup: I'm not sure what we are going to do for a tree this year. The tree I've had for years decided to fall down and break on us last year (lost some ornaments too :() so that had to be thrown away, unfortunately. And where we put up the tree last year was in the dining area when we didn't have a table. But now we have a table and no room for a tree. I have a little 4 ft tree that I used to set on my desk in my office when I lived with my parents that I'm thinking of putting up instead. We have a bay window behind the couch and I think the tree would look pretty there. It's just a lot smaller than what I'm used to! But with things being what they are this year, I think it makes more sense so there won't be as much to put away later. :shrug: Still haven't decided yet. I just have so many ornaments (enough for multiple big trees..) that i'll be hard to pick and choose! :dohh: I think whatever I do, it'll look nice. Just got to get used to the idea. LOL

Radiance, I think Injections is a good decision. My SIL was on injection till around 20weeks

Hi all! :wave:
Sorry to just jump in again, but I just wanted to let you all know that after the roughest 6months of my life, i am now 4 weeks post-op (galbladder removal surgery) and in my first Tww since my miscarriage back in june....so there's chance I may be pregnant with you all again soon (if not now!) :thumbup: xxx

Can't believe your jellybeans are due next month! :shock: it really has gone quickly! I do hope you have all had pleasant pregnancies, and are all well... :hugs: xxxxx

Hi, live :hi:

Good luck on your tww :thumbup:
Lots of :babydust: your way

Good luck, Shelli! I hope they can keep your little one baking awhile longer. :)

Sorry to all the ladies suffering yucky symptoms right now. I feel you on the heartburn, I think im keeping tums in business right now!

As for me, I had an ultrasouns today and met with my dr. He sched another nst for friday but didn't seem concerned about the contractions on fridays nst. He said sometimes it just happens ans to keep drinking tons of water and not to worry about bedrest or anything. That will get me through this week still working and only leaves me 2 more weeks before having 2 weeks off for Christmas break! Im seeing light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Hi Isla and Laney 
lindsayms05- Scary! I have not experienced that myself, but have had friends that have and went full term. I think if it happens regularly, you would need to go on bed rest, or at least that’s what I have had happen with friends.

shellideaks- Oh my! I wouldn’t feel prepared either!! Hope all goes well!

Delamere19 and Despttc- I am right there with ya! I hope this passes. I don’t remember being this uncomfortable at all with my first. I am not sure how I will make it if this continues!

First Thanksgiving without my Dad here. It's been a rough few weeks. Hopefully I can get through Christmas without being a total wreck :(

Can't believe it's been a week since my dog passed away. :cry: We are putting up the Christmas tree this weekend so hopefully that might help. X

I don't know if this would make anything better or worse, but I make custom little sculpted ornaments of pets. I was just finishing some tonight and I thought of you. I also do oil painting portraits. If interested let me know and I'll give you a discount https://www.etsy.com/listing/150598693/custom-pet-3-d-portrait-sculpture-or?ref=related-0

It's good (well bad for all of us) to hear that I'm not the only one with increased heartburn. Mine has been terrible lately, I don't even want to go to bed because it feels worse lying down.

Shelli- wow that's scary your waters broke already I'm 33 weeks today and I'm not prepared at all. Hope everything will go well for you.

Good luck live x

shelli hope all goes well x

SOrry to hear some of you are suffering with HB Min is starting to get bad again :/

@Lucy, just taking TUMS for the HB. If I wake up in the night with acid in my throat I pop a couple of those with a few swigs of water and just stay upright for a few minutes to them them get down to work. Has been working fine, just the Italian Beef this weekend really did me in. Last night I let DH eat it and I just had some Thanksgiving leftovers. Didn't wake up once. Guess I just have to be much more careful about what I eat for dinner. I've already been avoiding my Thai and Mexican dishes that I love, and the Beef was only a tiny bit spicy, but apparently that's all it takes. :(

Melann I hear you mine was bad even a hard boiled egg gave me hb hours later :shrug: I love couliflower pizza but couldnt eat it bc of the tomatoe I cook Mexican everyday for my hubby and that was a eat and suffer all night or eat a freakin sandwich LOL which I still would end up with it but not as bad

Glad tums are working for you they were ok for a bit but then it would come back either a vengeance one of the things I don't miss

I'm addicted to Rennie and I'm feeling so depressed that I can't keep myself from chewing these things :(

My hb def stepped up since I hit 30 wks. Been having rennies but thinking of maybe getting some Gavsicon from doctors. Even drinking juice gives me hb sometimes and simple things like toast. :wacko:

Sorry you ladies are all suffering with HB :hugs:

FXd this is one preggo side effect I do not get :wacko: so far so good :thumbup:
Cramp though in my calf's ouch grr

anyone hear from Shelli? Wonder how things are going... if she had her little one...

goldstns, from FB, her last update said she was still in the hospital and still pregnant. :thumbup: They've given her antibiotics and I think she said they plan to induce at 34 weeks if nothing happens before then. She still doesn't know if she'll be in the hospital until then or if they'll let her go home with some daily monitoring. That's the last I had heard. If anyone knows different feel free to correct me! :winkwink:

And it sounds like HB is really hitting a lot us hard. I've had it some but tums seem to help and it hasn't kept me up or woken me up. I guess I'm one of the luckier ones besides those that haven't had it! LOL

I hit 34 weeks yesterday!! :happydance: This last trimester is moving fast for me. I can't believe that within the next 6ish weeks I'll meet my little man. :) I still have so much to do though! I keep mentioning everything I need to do and my hubby is like "why are you rushing things?" LOL I'm like, well I just want to be prepared. There's no way to know when labor will start and I want things ready when it does. I don't think he gets that. :dohh: I really wish nesting would hit me though I doubt it will as I'm not all that domestic to begin with and it never really hit with my older son though I was much more organized back then. I just need to buckle down and get things done! :)

Happy 34 Weeks for yesterday :happydance:

I am 33 weeks tomorrow I cannot wait to meet my little boy :cloud9: plus I am uncomfy damn it :blush:

Happy 33 weeks tomorrow, Twag! :winkwink: And like you I'm looking forward to meeting my little boy too. :flower: But I'm with you on the uncomfortable. I probably can't complain too much as I'm still sleeping OK but my back has been killing me and along with that I've had some pelvic/hip pain that makes it hurt to walk sometimes and even turning over in bed. :dohh: I'll definitely look forward to that going away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->