January Jelly Beans 2014!

My little one has found a lovely nerve right down low on my right pelvis area that he keeps hitting OMG the pain that shots through me :wacko: ouch! little monkey :dohh:

Ouch, Twag! I can relate as my little man likes to hit on my sciatic nerver and so occasionally I'll have a pain shoot down my left leg. It definitely takes my breath away. Owie!! :wacko:

Haha. Our bubbas are practising aerobics on us already ;)

Haha. Our bubbas are practising aerobics on us already ;)

I hit 34weeks today! :yipee:

Lindsay, glad your scan went well :)

Acorn, :hugs:

Twag, happy 33weeks in advance :happydance: Calf cramps are horrible. I last had it at around 20weeks. No episodes ever since,thankfully

Jess,my nesting instincts haven't visited me yet ;)

Christmas card exchange info in the January Jelly Beans group on Facebook! Amazing response so far! Let me know by Friday if you want in!

I'm unable to access the Facebook page,maybe due to my limited knowledge of the internet :-(

I'm unable to access the Facebook page,maybe due to my limited knowledge of the internet :-(

Are you on Facebook? If so, I can add you as a friend and then add you to the group. It's listed as secret so you won't find it on your own by searching for it. I'll PM you my FB link.

I'm another one with killer heartburn!! :( :( It seemed to start getting really bad the past couple of weeks. I usually have to eat 2-3 tums at a time to get relief.

I'm also so exhausted! I've been taking naps when DS naps and my house is starting to look like a disaster but I just can't find the energy to tidy up :(

It's so hard to believe we're going to have another baby in about five weeks! :shock: I should be scheduling my csection tomorrow at my appointment for when I'm 39 weeks. This pregnancy went so slow and now all of a sudden it's almost over!! I'm so nervous about how I'm going to cope with a toddler and a newborn. :nope:

34 weeks today! :happydance: :happydance:

My appointment yesterday was rescheduled again because my Doctor was delivering a baby. :dohh: I hope it's not rescheduled AGAIN on Thursday..

I hope everyone is doing well! :)

32 weeks today :happydance: and I too have bad heartburn :cry: I sometimes curl up and cry in pain, rennie's don't touch it and milk really doesn't help either

Met a pediatrician tonight. We are scheduled to meet another tomorrow, but we both liked this one, so we might just go with her and cancel tomorrow's appt. When I told her how far along I am, she said "oh, you must be so happy to be past the 34 weeks mark. Babies born now or later usually have no major issues." I kind of knew that, but it was nice to hear. Some of us are there already, and others are super close!

For those of you wondering about Shelli she posted this in third tri forum

"Well baby has been having decels this evening. Consultant is concerned it's cord compression as baby isn't recovering quick enough. I'm not in active labour so I'll be having a c-section in the next few hours. So scared".

Here is the link to the post

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...king-out-waters-have-gone-3.html#post30744779

33 weeks today :yipee:

Have new weeks ladies :happydance:

Wow about Shelli good luck sweetie if you read this :hugs: thinking of you and your little one

Hang in there Shelli. Fingers crossed everything goes well..

___

I was attacked by a dog while taking a stroll in the park. It wasn't really trying to bite me but it charged straight to my bump and I almost lost my balance. I also got a nasty bruise on my leg after it pinched me and doesn't want to let me go. I was so angry with this incident as the owner didn't do enough to control his dog from attacking me even though I was yelling at him that I'm pregnant. Went to doctor to get a thorough check-up and so far it seems like baby is ok. I filed a formal complaint in the city council hoping that they'll take action against that unruly dog and his owner.

Hang in there Shelli. Fingers crossed everything goes well..

___

I was attacked by a dog while taking a stroll in the park. It wasn't really trying to bite me but it charged straight to my bump and I almost lost my balance. I also got a nasty bruise on my leg after it pinched me and doesn't want to let me go. I was so angry with this incident as the owner didn't do enough to control his dog from attacking me even though I was yelling at him that I'm pregnant. Went to doctor to get a thorough check-up and so far it seems like baby is ok. I filed a formal complaint in the city council hoping that they'll take action against that unruly dog and his owner.

Omg that's terrible. I bet it's really shaken you up. I have a park a few streets from me and it's the same in there. So many people have dogs off the lead and have absolutely no control over them. If I take my son in there I'm always very wary. Glad you and baby are ok though. Take it easy and have a cup of tea for your nerves.

Shelli I hope things are going well for you and your precious baby. You are both in my thoughts.:hugs:

Still feeling bit off colour. My back has been awful this week and had some bump pains. Got MW again Tuesday but I know it's all just normal pregnancy stuff. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->