January Jelly Beans 2014!

Good luck Melann! :flower:

Starting to get really fed up with my neighbours :growlmad: They smoke weed occasionally and the smell comes into our apartment. I hate the smell but I normally just ignore it because it's usually only once every few weeks but it's happened three times in the past 24 hours. I really don't want bunny to be subjected to it when he's born :nope:

On the upside- 32 weeks today :happydance: Somewhere between 6 and 7 weeks to go until induction.

Salamander is there any way to talk to them and see if they can smoke some place else? I use to smoke but quit almost 2 yrs ago now I can't stand the smell now.
Happy 32 weeks !!!

Good luck Melann! :flower:

Starting to get really fed up with my neighbours :growlmad: They smoke weed occasionally and the smell comes into our apartment. I hate the smell but I normally just ignore it because it's usually only once every few weeks but it's happened three times in the past 24 hours. I really don't want bunny to be subjected to it when he's born :nope:

On the upside- 32 weeks today :happydance: Somewhere between 6 and 7 weeks to go until induction.

Ugh we had that issue in our old apartment. The people above us smoked weed all the time and it would come into our apartment. Made me so angry!

Salamander is there any way to talk to them and see if they can smoke some place else? I use to smoke but quit almost 2 yrs ago now I can't stand the smell now.
Happy 32 weeks !!!

Thanks Lucy :flower:

Unfortunetly not, we have no idea which apartment it's coming from! We live on the first floor of an apartment building so it could be coming from upstairs, downstairs or next door :shrug:

That royally sucks but I hope they stop soon it is annoying

Thanks for all the congratulations ladies, only just got chance to catch up on this thread. I'm home now so just trying to get settled back in after being away for 5 days. House has gone to pot without me lol.

Goldstns I think the nurse said my doctor will be checking m cervix starting week 36.

Shelli congrats he is adorable :hugs:

congrats Shelli!!!!! How are you feeling?

I'm feeling okay. Very sore and tender but I'm happy to be home. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed again tonight!

I've been pumping my BM and that is going well so far, my milk hasn't come in yet but I get around 30mls of colostrum every 3 hours. I don't know if that's a good amount seeing as I never BF my other 2 but the nurses seem happy with it and I'm building up a good stock for Nate :)

congrats Shelli!!!!! How are you feeling?

I'm feeling okay. Very sore and tender but I'm happy to be home. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed again tonight!

I've been pumping my BM and that is going well so far, my milk hasn't come in yet but I get around 30mls of colostrum every 3 hours. I don't know if that's a good amount seeing as I never BF my other 2 but the nurses seem happy with it and I'm building up a good stock for Nate :)

That's a great amount of milk so far! Are they feeding him your milk yet?

He's having it through a feeding tube at the moment, he's not got the suck, swallow and breathe technique down so they're waiting to introduce him to the breast. Hopefully soon though!

He's having it through a feeding tube at the moment, he's not got the suck, swallow and breathe technique down so they're waiting to introduce him to the breast. Hopefully soon though!

:happydance: He'll get the hang of it in no time!

I don't even know how I feel anymore.
Shocked, confused, numb, sad.. I just don't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->