• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Jelly Beans 2014!

WW congratulations I must have missed when you had your little girl, she is beautiful and a lovely name too. X

Good luck to those having signs of progression. Nothing much to report here.

DS has been ill again. Started yesterday afternoon after picking him up from nursery. He wasn't right really pale and tired and not interested in any food. He was sick a few times later and still is lethargic today. Think maybe he has picked up a virus from nursery. Feel sorry for him cos he was only ill before Christmas x

Bad insomnia last night. I was SOO tired, but could NOT fall asleep. Came out to the couch, watched TV for awhile and just laid here awake. I didn't feel super anxious or anything. I've resigned myself to the idea that it will be awhile... I think I got about 3-4 hours of sleep. DH did acupressure points on my legs about 1.5 hours ago. It worked for his co-worker, we'll see if it does anything. Gonna clean the kitchen floor now (not on my hands and knees, I have a steam cleaner thing), and hopefully go for a walk now that it's finally warm here (36F) and not raining. Will just keep looking for things to distract myself.

https://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q638/chestyq1/4518611F-D7F4-417A-9F46-A558D1574646_zpsrhhy5pwy.jpg
https://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q638/chestyq1/7EA5976E-2A18-458B-92BA-182ED2AED8D5_zpsvrgscf2c.jpg

Congratulations!! So cute!

Feeling fed up. My ds is ill, think maybe a virus. My oh just does my head in cos he panics. He's had a temperature but not a raging one and he's been eating and drinking today and even chatting occasionally. My oh always just thinks the worst and would probably have taken him to hospital if it were up to him. I'm worried about him too but children get ill and sometimes it takes a few days to get over it, we even fell out over it earlier which got me so mad and upset I could barely stand to look at him. It would be so lovely if for once he supported me and was there for me esp as I'm so heavily pregnant and not feeling great. It was bad enough in November when we had to get our dog put to sleep and he said he wasn't strong enough to take him so I had to. I'm dreading going into labour cos he is my only birth partner this time and I can just imagine him flapping around.:dohh:

Got some issues with my dad atm too along with waiting for labour just feeling stressed and pretty fed up x

So sorry you're having a bad day del, hope your son is better soon

Em xxx

Feeling fed up. My ds is ill, think maybe a virus. My oh just does my head in cos he panics. He's had a temperature but not a raging one and he's been eating and drinking today and even chatting occasionally. My oh always just thinks the worst and would probably have taken him to hospital if it were up to him. I'm worried about him too but children get ill and sometimes it takes a few days to get over it, we even fell out over it earlier which got me so mad and upset I could barely stand to look at him. It would be so lovely if for once he supported me and was there for me esp as I'm so heavily pregnant and not feeling great. It was bad enough in November when we had to get our dog put to sleep and he said he wasn't strong enough to take him so I had to. I'm dreading going into labour cos he is my only birth partner this time and I can just imagine him flapping around.:dohh:

Got some issues with my dad atm too along with waiting for labour just feeling stressed and pretty fed up x

:hugs:

Thanks ladies :flower: Been a better day my ds is alot better. Feel shattered cos he got in our bed at 1am til this morning. He never sleeps in our bed so I knew he wasn't well but he was talking and muttering all night as well as fidgeting. Early nights all round!

Due date today. Obviously means nothing to this little girl! I have pretty bad nausea though. Ideally that'd be a sign, but I doubt it. Took a short nap and woke up suddenly with acid/puke on its way. I know, disgusting. Nothing actually came out, but I have eaten 3-4 TUMS and still feel disgusting. I had cereal for lunch because I already wasn't feeling great. Doesn't seem like something that I should be getting such bad reflux from.
I could handle being in labor during the Golden Globes, it'd be something entertaining to watch!
Here's hoping for a productive week for many of us!

Happy due date Melann hope you little girl takes a hint and comes soon :dust: labour

Hope tonight go better Del!

Happy due date Melann! Hopefully something will happen soon!

38 weeks for me, yay! I have had a ton of lower back pain/cramping the las two days. I keep thinking I will go into labor, but nothing! I have an appointment tomorrow. Anxious to see if I've made any progress.

Harriet Eve born yesterday (12/01/14) at 39+5 weighing 7lb7

3 n half hours from first contraction to delivery!

Rapid story in my journal if anyone can be bothered to read it!

Hope the other jelly beans come soon!

Em xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 7
Harriet Eve born yesterday (12/01/14) at 39+5 weighing 7lb7

3 n half hours from first contraction to delivery!

Rapid story in my journal if anyone can be bothered to read it!

Hope the other jelly beans come soon!

Em xxx

Congrats Emily! She's gorgeous and wow what a fast labour! :thumbup:

Sending labour dust to you Melann :dust:

After the night I had with my hips and period type pain I have officially decided I have had enough if being pregnant and I'm ready for my ill man to arrive! Can't handle a few more weeks sleeping like that. Feel shattered. Luckily can just take it easy today cos I'm keeping my ds off nursery today just to make sure he is better.

Any one else having symptoms? X

Congratulations Emily she is gorgeous

Del i am with you hips, legs cramping, back ache, bump ache i just want him to arrive now:hugs: hope they make an appearance soon

Congratulations Emily she is gorgeous

Del i am with you hips, legs cramping, back ache, bump ache i just want him to arrive now:hugs: hope they make an appearance soon

Not much between us you are only due one day before me so let's hope they decide to make an appearance soon! Labour spotting is exhausting on its own! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->