• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Jelly Beans 2014!

I think it's him on a nerve for sure. It seems to happen when he is moving around and I can feel an arm in that direction. It hurts so bad!

claudinator- I hope this is it for you!

vtjess- I hope something happens for you soon! I still have a couple weeks before my due date, so I am not really searching for signs or trying to evict yet. I'd love to have him soon, but I am trying to be patient.

Last time I hit 39 weeks and wanted dd out sooo bad. The night before my due date, I took out my new breast pump and played around with it, mostly trying to figure out how it worked so I would have it ready. Anyway, I tested it and colostrum came out (first time), and within an hour or two contractions started. I will likely try that again if I make it that far.

Interesting that happened after you used your breast pump. I've been meaning to get mine out and make sure it's still working properly. So maybe I'll try it out this weekend. It couldn't hurt, right? :winkwink:

And I'm with you, melann. I wish my little guy would get the memo too! LOL Let's hope this weekend is it for both of us! My doctor hasn't said what's her limit so I'm going to talk with her about this today. I'd really rather not be induced....but I'm getting so frustrated! :dohh:

Some hospitals will actually let you try to pump in the hospital to send you into labor before they give petocin. The stimulation is supposed to help get contractions going, so there is a science behind it. Worth a shot!

Acorn, I am assuming it is a bit like nipple stimulation, which is known to bring on labour. And as you said anything is worth a shot. Might give it a try myself if things don't happen soon.

Some hospitals will actually let you try to pump in the hospital to send you into labor before they give petocin. The stimulation is supposed to help get contractions going, so there is a science behind it. Worth a shot!

...interesting!!

Congratulations mommytobe he is lovely

so baby is still only 4/5 damn i was so sure he was lower i even got her to double check!
oh and apparently that pain was extreme constipation :wacko:

I'm still feeling really periody but no other signs really just lots of Braxton hicks. I am so uncomfortable but at the same time a bit scared to wish for labour! :wacko:

I've had loads of Braxton hicks too, but when I went for a walk this evening they seemed to stop until I sat down again?

Still no show :(

Em xxx

Can you believe how close we are to having our babies? I keep looking atvmy ticker and I can't take it in! :wacko:

I know buy i go so upset after my midwife appointment when she went on about going 12 days over for inducing that is 24 days :cry:

I know buy i go so upset after my midwife appointment when she went on about going 12 days over for inducing that is 24 days :cry:

Same here. Its a new thing apparently to not intervene until you are 14 days over where I live. I could be pregnant for another month yet.

I thought it was 10 but yeah she was saying 12 so annoying hope we don't have to wait that long and our little ones come in good time

Here is a pic of my gorgeous Annabelle. She was dreaming would love to know what about :)

Attachments

• 1544540_10152157233093529_159911629_n.jpg
    1544540_10152157233093529_159911629_n.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for all the congrats girls :)
We named him Elijah Jesus, Jesus after DHs dad. I can't get over how much smaller he is than DS was! Two pounds is a lot when it comes to a newborn. I'm so worried I'm going to hurt him :/

Looking forward to the arrival of the rest of our jelly beans!! :)

Well I had my OB appt & Ive at least progressed some. :thumbup: I'm now 2cm dilated & 50% effaced. So hopefully that's a good sign!! But she also sad that with my BP she doesn't want me to go much past my due date so I'll probably be induced sometime next week if I don't go into labor before then. Apparently there's a waiting list at my hospital for inductions so I won't have a date until they have an opening. But I at least have an end date in sight! :happydance:

On another note (TMI alert) I went to the bathroom earlier & I had some bloody mucus on the pad I wear constantly due to discharge & some blood when I wiped. I don't know if it's my bloody show or if it's just from the dr checking my cervix. I also had a bit of a clean out as well. So I may be at the start of something. I'm hoping so anyway though I'm getting nervous about labor now too!! Wish me luck. :winkwink:

Congrats ww..shes adorable. Is she doing ok w blood sugars??

Congrats ww..shes adorable. Is she doing ok w blood sugars??

Yeah shes doing fine. Had to stay in for 24 hours after birth just to keep an eye on them. First reading was low but the rest came back fine

Yes, the pump works because of the nipple stimulation. It's just a lot stronger than what dh would do ;) I know some medical professionals would like you to do it while you are monitored by them because it can cause strong contractions...just a warning. Something you may want to ask about trying if you feel uncomfortable.

Twag- Boo on the constipation

Melann- Sorry signs stopped! Hopefully it will just sneak up on you…soon! Our midwife practice goes to 42 weeks too.

Wrightywales- So beautiful!

Here is a pic of my gorgeous Annabelle. She was dreaming would love to know what about :)

Your munchkin is such a cutie. Congrats!

I hope my turn comes soon. Period-like cramps and backache today. I ate a whole pineapple this morning, so perhaps it's just some kind of bad acid reflux.

After really bad backache with tightenings last night, that seems to have stopped now but I think I've had my show this morning :)

Going for a walk shortly, fingers crossed!

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"