January Jelly Beans 2014!

goldstns Annabelle is breast fed so Im no hope with how much to give for last feed sorry hope someone can help you with that. Maybe do a full bottle see how much she will take If she finishes it and still seems hungry do another oz If she doesnt finish it note how much she has taken and then you know what to make :)

Emily It is a private group add me on Fb and I will invite you to the group https://www.facebook.com/newlifebeginsnow?ref=tn_tnmn My names Anita Carr

We're good here! Felicity is just over 15.5lbs. Still just breast fed (expressed bottles when I'm at work). We're waiting to start solids til closer to 6mos. Planning to do baby led weaning, so no baby food over here! (within reason, will probably do some that I make just for variety). Dr. said I may want to give some formula at 6mos to get her extra iron. I looked at her like she was bat shit crazy. BFing is going so well. LO has held her growth perfectly. We'll get iron through fortified cereal if needed, but I don't see the point in introducing formula to a baby that's EBF and doing so well.
She goes down between 6:45 and 7:15 each night, wakes around 1:30 to eat, then back down til 6:45 - 7:15am. Had a few nights of two feedings this past week, but I think it was just a spurt, and she had a cough that would wake her up sometimes and I think she'd wake up and realize that maybe she wanted to eat. Course my LO also has happy hour frequently, and by that I mean she wakes up around 4. Doesn't cry, just blows raspberries, laughs, squeels and enjoys overall merriment for no particular reason in the dark. It's adorable. Except when I'm exhausted and just want peace! Just keep reminding myself it could be SOOO much worse. LOVE being a mommy!

That's silly he suggested formula at 6 months. Like you said, iron fortified cereal maybe or just a simple iron supplement. No need for formula.

Hey ladies :)

My two are having a joint birthday party with the theme 'Winter Wonderland'. Since we're usually knee deep in snow and we have a perfect little hill behind us I figured it was the best option :)

How are you all doing?

Hi ladies!

We're having a little tea party! I can't wait!

Hope everyone's little ones are doing well!

Em xxx

Cute. Not sure what well do, but something with pooh bear. She loves pooh.

Hi girls.
I dont have much planned as it will only be me and my hubby plus 1-2 friends invited.
Also, I just found out that I'm pregnant again, and this time MS is much worse.

Congratulations Lian! Sorry to hear about the ms. Hope it eases up over Christmas and lo birthday for you
Xx

Congrats lian!! We r trying for #2 as well. Just started trying last one took 8 months...hope this isn't as long

Thanks Emily. Good luck goldstns! I heard women are more fertile within 2-3 years PP. It took us 5 years to conceive DS, and this one took only 5 irregular cycles, so it's true for my case.

Congrats lian!

And good luck goldstns. We'll be TTC in September after we get married :)

Congrats Lian :)

Goldstns good luck :) OH and I are just starting TTC #2

Happy 1st bday the all the babies! Our party is tomorrow. Her bday is Monday.

Congrats, Lian! Abby turned one today! I have a toddler now! :shock: We are close to TTC again too. Probably in a couple of months we'll try.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1420385107356.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1420385107356.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 5
Congrats lian and good luck to all those thinking about TTC!
We'll be waiting a couple of years til I have a new job settled in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->