January Jelly Beans 2014!

https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/tanyaparker_01/9263566afd6ed24a919c97992b890d12.jpg

My gorgeous boy Elliot was born at 10pm 3rd. Feb 8lbs 7ozs
i am so in love i cannot describe the overwhelming love i have

quick birth story whilst i lay here looking at my beautiful sleeping son

so we left the hospital big mistake lol went to McDonalds as my last food treat & plus i was starving then went to my Mums house (dogs were there and she is closer to the hospital) so before we left the hospital as Annie said i was having back pain & cramps
so by the i got to my Mum (prob half hour/45mins from when we left hospital) i was having contractions 3min apart lasting 42 seconds
called hospital back in we went
i was now favourable to have my waters broken so L&D said they had a spot in an hour!
from that point pains got worse as they did another sweep & i had some co-drydamol
my waters then went on their own gradually no big gushes like in the movies & omg the intense pressure low down the as horrible!
i was sick threw up all the food i had eaten that day dohh
so i put on my Tens (which was fab & got me through the labour) but i caved i was in so much pain (back labour although he wasn't back to back) i had a shot of pethidine at 2ish this didn't stop the pain but did give me chance to chill out & relax between contraction's

when i was checked again at 4pm i had gone from 2cms to 8cms so was taken to delivery!
there i had gas & air which was fab & i got the hang of straight away & my Tens
i went onto labour Elliot that way giving birth on gas & air & tens machine
i had to be cut to get him out it is only small tho & i have no tearing at all
i have already had a wee & a shower go me lol

he has fed & only cried for a second when dh just left us i fed him now he is fast asleep on me
he is such a content little one but has been very awake since birth eyes wide open

dh is was fantastic during it all he amazed me he even ended up business end as he held my leg up whilst i pushed
he helped me shower, feed & dress & dress Elliot before he left to go home
i am so in love with my boys

Congratulations twag. So glad you finally have Elliott. Hes gorgeous xx

I hope everyone is doing well!! :hugs: It's been a while since I've checked in here. My laptop charger stopped working so I've pretty much been without a computer since Christmas and without being at work I haven't been able to get on much. Finally bought a new charger and my laptop is up and running again. Yay!! LOL It's been pretty busy here taking care of my newborn and my 2 year old. My older son has been sick on and off so I've had him home with me a lot and hubby hadn't had much time off work so most of the time it's just the three of us plus the new puppy we were crazy to get about 2 weeks before I had Ryker. :wacko: So needless to say it's been crazy around here.

Congrats to all of the babies that have been born in my absence. I hope everyone is doing well and healing nicely. I hit 4 weeks pp yesterday and am still bleeding lightly. I stopped at about 4 weeks with my older son only to have it come back a week later for a few days so I'm going on a bit longer this time. I still have to make my pp appointment in two weeks. I've been procrastinating calling. :) Other than that, Ryker is doing well and growing like a champ. He hasn't been back to the doctor since 2 weeks so I'm not sure what he's weighing now but I'm sure he's over 8lbs by this point. Newborn clothes are starting to get a little small on him and I'll probably start putting him in all 0-3 month clothing soon. He's so much bigger than my older son! He was in preemie for a few weeks and then newborn until he was about 3 months old.... Just a bit different this time around. :thumbup:

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing. Is everyone planning on continuing to post here or has everyone moved over to the parenting threads? I'm hoping with my computer back up and running I can get on here more. Take care, everyone!!

My January Jellybean arrived 9th Feb, Jared Harrison Darbyshire Goodfellow 9lb 3oz
Birth story in birth story thread :)
x

Wow! Geordie, your marriage is in under Four weeks time? God bless!!!

Is there a new thread following this one or has everyone disappeared? :shrug:

Baby joe at 4and a half weeks best guy ever!! He was on the boob 7weeks exclusively.
Post your pics ladies.
Also I want another!!! Fingers crossed soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1
We are all on Facebook now- our group has the same name ��

wow can't believe how far along some of you ladies are ;) lol

Hows everyone who's not in the FB group getting on?

claudinator - hes a cutie :)

Piperette - yep we are on facebook now not all of us though. Would be realy nice if we all were

I Dont have fb...sry. we r great...still breastfeeding. She's 16 lbs.just started solids and found out she's allergic to fruit. Also just getting over pink eye. My milk isn't keeping up with her, so will be introducing formula soon. She usually sleeps from 630-130am, feeds, then sleeps from 230am-530am and we get up for work...on weekends shell go back down till 730ish. How r your babies sleeping?

Annabelle sleeps well. She sleeps from between 9-10pm until 7ish have a feed and sleep for a few more hours. She suddenly started waking up around 2am for an extra feed and shes slowly going down the centiles on weight chart so HV suggested we start her on solids a little early and she seems to be loving the new flavours so far and back to her normal sleeping pattern.

Annabelle sleeps well. She sleeps from between 9-10pm until 7ish have a feed and sleep for a few more hours. She suddenly started waking up around 2am for an extra feed and shes slowly going down the centiles on weight chart so HV suggested we start her on solids a little early and she seems to be loving the new flavours so far and back to her normal sleeping pattern.

Just wondering...is she on breast milk or formula? If formula...how much milk do u give her before she goes down for the night? Soon we will be giving her formula for her night time feed and was wondering how much to give our baby. We hope this will help her sleep longer.

How did I miss that there is a fb group?! Is it private?

Em xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->