January Jelly Beans 2014!

My little boy has been walking for 2 months now!! So we have graduated to full on running and climbing the sofa. It is his birthday next Thursday.

Happy first birthday babies xx

I have been ttc2 since he was 6 months old, no luck, my cycles are all over the place! I dunno what to do maybe I just need to leave it for longer.

Felicity's not walking. She started crawling at 7mos and is super fast and stands up, so I don't think she's motivated at all to walk, which is fine :). she is jabbering like crazy and does say a few words. Her top two teeth finally popped through (she already had the top lateral incisors, so she looked like a little vampire for quite awhile. The top two aren't dropped too far yet, but they're through and should add to her smile soon! She'll be one in two weeks!

Hattie is 1 tomorrow!

She's been crawling since 7 months too. She started walking a week ago. She's still not walking everywhere but she will walk across the room if she can be bothered!

Still only got 4 teeth! Top ones aren't all the way out yet either!

xx

Alia has all but like 2 molars... It's been a hard few weeks with all the molars coming threw in like 2 weeks.

Alia has definitely started walking more. We found out 3 days ago we are very cautiously pregnant!

Congratulations goldstns! Sending lots of sticky vibes!

Em xx

How is everyone doing? Chase is walking everywhere now. Babbling away as well.

:hi: I'm also on the fb group with you, despttc but wanted to respond here! :)

Hi everyone! Hope all the January babies are doing well. I'm expecting number two!! And can't wait for jaxson to be a big brother xx

Awww congrats emmy :) I'm due with number 2 18th december x

Lian - loving the new ticker hun Congrats :) x

Congrats wrighty!! You nearly had another January baby! Aww that will be a lovely Christmas present xx

Thanks and massive congrats Wrighty!

Having 2 under 2 is surprisingly manageable even though it's just me and DH. Thankfully, this new bub sleeps very well and hardly cries.

Is anyone still around!?!? Updates?? I'm 5 dpo and thinking I'm days away from another BFP!!!

Hi medic :) Good luck

Quite a few of us on the FB group are now expecting :) Im 28 weeks and measuring big so have growth scan on the 8th just to check size of baby and fluid

Fingers crossed for a bfp medic! I am almost 18 weeks with number 2 and I just found out I am having a girl so I am super happy! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->