January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Grandbleu I will be drinking wine and eating blue cheese tom - thats the upside of not being pg!!!!..yet....

Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill be testing on the 7th! eeeek scary
xxxxxxx baby dust!!!

Oh Grandbleu, thanks for the smile :flower:

I hope you lovelies have a good Christmas and let's enjoy our last month of excess before getting those :bfp:

Merry Christmas everyone :hugs: :dust: to us all xxxx

Merry Christmas everyone!
Today I am eating pate and brie, and drinking wine and spirits. Getting it all out of my system ready for a BFP in January (hopefully)
xx

Hi ladies! Can I be added? 5th Jan for me if AF doesn't arrive before then. xxx

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

I'm back on the wagon so I'm thinking January 16th I'll be seeing if this round of treatment answers our prayers.

Helloo ladies! Merry Christmas to you all! :dance:

Pwease can you add me :happydance: We're trying extra hard this month lol!

Can you add my testing date - Wednesday 19th January :flower: if af hasn't shown, af is due a few days before this, this is the number of days late I got my bfp last time with my angel xxxxxx

LOTS OF :dust: TO YOU ALL, this is OUR month!!! :thumbup:

Phew!!! Everyone is finally added!

Holidays are rough! :lol:

This is my last cycle before my due date of January 22nd. I am hoping for a miracle sticky bfp by then. So far, I don't feel like this is the cycle for a bfp. The cycle I got mine, I had really sore (.Y.)'s, and I felt cramps at 7dpo behind my belly button for 5-10minutes then again I felt cramps off to the right of my belly button at 10dpo. I just knew I was pregnant.

Does anyone have any tricks?! :lol:

One thing I can say that helped me, so far, is the Soy isoflavones. Instead of O'ing CD18-CD22, I have O'd at CD14 the last two cycles using it! I am grateful for that! :)

Baby Dust Girls! Hope all is doing well!

Try - Sorry to bother you after you've just updated everything but do you mind changing my test date to January 10th - O came later than expected.
Thanks

I am not sure I have mentioned this but I was thinking of showing the percentage of us out of all that add our names to the monthly thread(s) of who got their bfp's.

When I was in regular ttc, I belonged to the softcups thread and they did that and I thought it was a nifty idea. If there are 10 of us and 4 of us get bfps (hopefully more) then it would be 40% of us got our bfp!

Good idea? Bad idea?

I am not sure I have mentioned this but I was thinking of showing the percentage of us out of all that add our names to the monthly thread(s) of who got their bfp's.

When I was in regular ttc, I belonged to the softcups thread and they did that and I thought it was a nifty idea. If there are 10 of us and 4 of us get bfps (hopefully more) then it would be 40% of us got our bfp!

Good idea? Bad idea?

I like it! hopefully we can get at least 25% which is average or more since we are all trying so hard.

Good idea? Bad idea?

Sounds good! ;)

Hi there Tryforbaby2.
It is my due date on January 21st (the day before yours) and so this is also my last cycle before then. I was always hoping I would have a BFP before my due date, but now it doesnt look like that will happen. I know having a BFP wont make me hurt any less on my due date, but i think it will give me something to look forward to afterwards, rather than just wallowing in self pity.
I do not have any tips for you, sorry, but thank you for mentioning soy. I am on day15 and have not Od yet, so I may try it next cycle.
:dust: to you
xx

Hello,

Can you add me Try for the 22nd. I have my consultation about my polyp op on 20th Jan so can still get another go in before they operate.

:dust: to everybody come on 2011 this is all our years!!!

Hello all - hope you all survived xmas! I did, just about! Have been suffering from very sore (.)(.)s so thought my luck was in, couldn't hold off testing so I did this morning (9dpo) BFN!!!! Not surprisingly I hear you say ... move away from the sticks!!!!

Shelleney - I understand your feelings, I felt the same, it'll some when you're ready!

Any suggestions what to do about NY? I still won't know for sure if pg so should I hold off the champers? Also have argentinian friends coming who have excellent taste in wine... hard to resist!????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->