January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

I'm out already, o'd early and we're both full of a really bad bout of the flu! - it's not going to happen!

Hey Chilli - definitely still early...and you are still in the game...I would hold off and maybe test on the 31st morning if AF doesn't show (this is your cue to tell your OH to hide your HPTs where you will not find them!). I would have some champagne and wine and enjoy it...don't get on the floor, hugging the toilet, blackout drunk but have a little fun and relax as long as you don't have a BFP yet.

I love Argentinean wine (and that accent of theirs...).

I'm out already, o'd early and we're both full of a really bad bout of the flu! - it's not going to happen!

BabyQ - that is pretty early...are you 100% completely sure??? I can't remember if you are temping or using OPKs? I hope you're not out and feel better hon the flu sucks!

So this is where you are all hiding lol

I'm fine of cause we are tryin there is no excuse for him being tired lol
How are you Hun xxx

You know same old same old crazy TTCer obsessed with getting pregnant and weepy symptom spotting TWWer. :winkwink: Hoping we caught the egg this month...only DPO1 right now...this two weeks is going to be Loooooooooooooooooooong.

Glad you are trying:hugs:

Im just the same just waiting for my opks to sort them selfs out.
I can't believe another year as gone by and still fing nothing

BabyQ - sorry to hear that you think you are out....but it isnt over til the :witch: shows her ugly face. Keep positive, and get well soon

Chilli - this is only my own personal opinion, but I always have a few drinks while I am still having BFNs. As soon as a BPF arrives, I quit the booze altogether, but while they are negative, I enjoy myself. Obviously, its down to personal choice. Hope you have a good NYE whatever you do (and I hope you get that BFP!)
xx

Thanks for theh advice girls - I've been off booze for nearly 2 years of TTC now so won't take much to get me jolly! But yes I will have a break. Not promising can resist the urge to test though.

baby Q we have all had flu last 2 weeks -probably best if BFN for me as it's never gonna be a good start.

Grandbleu - I love the accent too, but ended up with a peruvian!

Hi there Tryforbaby2.
It is my due date on January 21st (the day before yours) and so this is also my last cycle before then. I was always hoping I would have a BFP before my due date, but now it doesnt look like that will happen. I know having a BFP wont make me hurt any less on my due date, but i think it will give me something to look forward to afterwards, rather than just wallowing in self pity.
I do not have any tips for you, sorry, but thank you for mentioning soy. I am on day15 and have not Od yet, so I may try it next cycle.
:dust: to you
xx

:hugs: we can wallow in self pity together those two days. :(
My sister is due the week before my due date, so January is going to be a rough month for me.
I agree with having something to look forward to even though our loss's will play on our minds and hearts.
I have only taken 100mg of soy (bought it at walmart - purple bottle) and took two at night right before bed from CD3-CD7 (this past cycle I forgot CD7 and I still O'd early). It works for some and doesnt for some. Fingers crossed it works for you! When do you usually O? How long are your cycles?

Hello,

Can you add me Try for the 22nd. I have my consultation about my polyp op on 20th Jan so can still get another go in before they operate.

:dust: to everybody come on 2011 this is all our years!!!

Added Love!
Good luck with your consultation!
:dust: to you as well!!!

Hello all - hope you all survived xmas! I did, just about! Have been suffering from very sore (.)(.)s so thought my luck was in, couldn't hold off testing so I did this morning (9dpo) BFN!!!! Not surprisingly I hear you say ... move away from the sticks!!!!

Shelleney - I understand your feelings, I felt the same, it'll some when you're ready!

Any suggestions what to do about NY? I still won't know for sure if pg so should I hold off the champers? Also have argentinian friends coming who have excellent taste in wine... hard to resist!????

I also have been getting only very slightly sore (.Y.)'s, makes me alittle excited but reality is all around me.

If you get your bfp, make sure you let us know on here as I will be hounding you for symptoms! :haha:

I agree with shelleney and grandbleu about the booze thing.I see no problem with it, as long as you are testing bfn. If you have a bp....well......you know. :lol:

I am testing New Years eve as I have compnay coming down to my place for the evening and if I havce bfn, I am going to love enjoying myself!

Did you bd at all? Maybe some sicky sicky bd?......Feel better!!!! :flower:

So this is where you are all hiding lol

Im just the same just waiting for my opks to sort them selfs out.
I can't believe another year as gone by and still fing nothing

I know right......another flippin' year! I said in 2009 that 2010 will be my year and now I am forcing myself to believe 2011 will be my year. It has to be all of our year, right??? Could we really keep this torture up?!
Nice to see you hear!

:hugs: we can wallow in self pity together those two days. :(
My sister is due the week before my due date, so January is going to be a rough month for me.
I agree with having something to look forward to even though our loss's will play on our minds and hearts.
I have only taken 100mg of soy (bought it at walmart - purple bottle) and took two at night right before bed from CD3-CD7 (this past cycle I forgot CD7 and I still O'd early). It works for some and doesnt for some. Fingers crossed it works for you! When do you usually O? How long are your cycles?

Aww, that must be so hard for you, having a sister who is a week ahead of you. I will be thinking of you, Hun :hugs:

My cycles have been abit messed up since i lost Baby C. So i dont have an average cycle length. It was 32 days last month, so I am going by that this month. And i dont know when I ovulate either, so im taking OPKs this month. Had negatives last night and tonight. But my ticker says I am due to O on New Years Day, so FXd.
xx

Hey Everyone!!!! Hope all of you had a nice holiday! Time is standing still for me! I am patiently waiting for this cycle to end so I can call the doc and get my testing underway but today is cd 14 and I haven't O"D yet. Saw someone I used to be very close with (but we had a falling out years ago) and she is pregs. UGHHHHH would have been due around the same time as my 2nd mc. I guess it kind of gave me an incentive to put up with the testing to see if I can find a cause of the mc's.

Try - sorry January will be hard for you! Hope you get a sticky bean to make Januray the best month ever for you!

:dust:to all!

I too am hoping for a BFP in January. I just got AF 2 days ago so I still have 1 more month to test. Hehe

I'm giving it to God this month

Hi girls - well I am being driven mad by extremely sore boobs - but can't even get excited as one of the symptoms of my low progesterone is also sore boobs... but there's a little part of me still hoping....shall I test again in the morning? Will be about 10-11 dpo

mpepe - I feel for you hun. I've done lots of waiting for tests in my time and the limbo is torture - hope you get some results that help

Welcome Amy & princess - hoping the new year bring the babies of your dreams!

Shelleney - hope that champagne makes you as frisky as it does me, then your OV should be perfectly timed, don't forget to warm up to it in the next couple of days though!

Tryfor - I hope we are all at our journies end soon. I've been TTC for exactly 2 years this cycle. I was visiting my in laws in Peru for xmas 2 years ago when I fell for my baby Soloman - the 1st of my MMCs... can't believe it's been so long now. At the time I thought nothing could touch me and all would be plain sailing as it had been with my gorgeous daughter and now I know I'll never have that priviledge again:cry:

Oh chilli :hugs:

My midwife told me that once a woman experiences a miscarriage all the innocence and excitement of pregnancy is stripped away - so very, very true! :cry:

I have a half bottle of malibu in my cupboard that I can't bring myself to enjoy not because I am worried about pregnancy but because I am upset over the fact that I CAN drink if that makes sense. I wouldn't stress about drinking before :bfp: when I had our GP appointment to confirm pregnancy back in September she told me that it is now perfectly acceptable to have a unit or two of alcohol whilst pregnant now?!?! Personal preference I guess.

Technically am 12 DPO today (1am) which is the same date I got my faint :bfp: with last time. I am not testing though until next Saturday as I am worried the mmc has thrown cycles out again and don't want to get false hope.

I am currently experiencing;
1. Gas - poor, poor DH :haha:
2. Slight sore boobs (haven't felt this in a while)
3. On and off cramping
4. Slight increase in CM
5. Fatigue (tbh I am off work so tiredness is probably caused by excess food and laziness, possibly the same for number 1 :lol:)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2 - Chart is looking good but I am not putting too much faith in it as I saw a perfect chart with implantation dip a few days ago and :bfn:

:dust: to us all xx

My midwife told me that once a woman experiences a miscarriage all the innocence and excitement of pregnancy is stripped away - so very, very true! :cry:

Oh Feisty. I completely agree with this. Pregnancy should be the most exciting thing we could ever experience, but how can it be, when we are so worried we are going to lose our babies again? :cry:

On a positive note, your symptoms look great, Hun! :happydance:
Good luck for testing, I hope you get a New Year BFP!
xx

Hi Everyone :hi:

What are you all doing for new year? Im out for dinner with friends this evening and going out 2 lunch tomo, and having a quiet new years eve with some yummy food....

Keeping my fingers crossed for those of you close to testing!!

Thanks Shellney, fingers crossed we can all move into the first tri together and help each other through the stress and worry :hugs:

Bluesky your NYE sounds nice and chilled. We were supposed to be spending it with family but for the second year in a row they are ill so we may go for wagamamas and a movie to celebrate. We plan to light a sky lantern at midnight for our missed baba and another one to burn off all the bad energy and omens of 2010 and to welcome in a happier healthier, lucky 2011!

:dust: to us all! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->