January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

try - this website allows you to adjust your bbt. I have used it before. Sorry you have to wake up so early.

kel is right, sometimes the littles beans don't implant until later and then the hcg will still be very low, don't give up!

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I would love it if all you ladies got bfp's this cycle but then I'll be alone:cry:

Thanks for all your good wishes - I hope it all pays off!

I have to say - with all the temping troubles you're having - I HATE TEMPING!!!!! It's means the absolute first thing you have to do each morning before opening your eyes! And sooo annoying when you have a little sleep in too!

Are we moving over to forever babies then? Where do I find the stats?

Hello, oh my goodness nearly 4 pages to catch up on 24hrs!!!!

Mpepe u wont be alone if the others get their bfps, you got me I will be sticking around for a while yet. Wont be trying this month then I guess will have a break after the hysteroscopy so prob try again in April. Gosh I have the patience of a saint!!!

Try-Kels Im getting a bit giddy and excited for you both fx fx fx fx fx

Chilli H&H 9mths

:hi: Tiger, Cla and Grand

mpepe - Sending huge :hugs: your way.

Chilli - CONGRATS!! :yipee: Way to bring on the BFP! Wishing you an extra sticky bean, and a H&H 9 months. :)

Kel - 9 dpo is still early, so don't count yourself out. The last time, I didn't implant until 10 dpo, so chin up chick! :thumbup:

Try - Good luck! Hope this is the start of your BFP. :hugs: Temping can be a pain, but try not to read too much into every single dip or spike.

:howdy: to everyone else. I'm off to list my testing date in the Feb thread, even though I have a ways to go before testing day. :winkwink:

chili, stat won't be updated until the last day of january or the first day or so in february, to give people the chance to remember to update us!!! Plus there are still some days left in January! When are you due for af?....Any symptoms? AND...where is the pic of the test?????

mpepe, I adjusted my temp from today and the one on the 16th (where I slept in by 2 hours!) Huge difference in my chart.....but still not promising.....but a HUGE difference...

Chilli congratulations my darling :hugs: :kiss:

It really does move me to see one of the ladies that I found so supportive during our loss last year finally getting their :bfp: I truly hope it is an extra sticky one :dust: and I wish you a very healthy and happy 9 months my darling!

I am currently 9 or 11DPO (bloody FF :growlmad:) so am out of the running for testing in January but hoping that I get my :bfp: next Saturday. The :witch: is due either next Wednesday or Friday with spotting usually the day before so I am hoping she sods off :haha:

Wishing all you lovelies still in the running the very best xxx

Thanks Feisty - what a lovely thing to say, hope you're not far behind

Try and Kels - come on - you know me - getting a picture up is way beyond me - I tried but gave up when I couldn't even get the macro to work on the camera. Lots of symptoms... am so tired it's crazy, was up late last night with great friends which hasn't helped. Also bit irritable (prob cos tried) and sicky and thirsty... and TIRED! I was due today so walking around with smug grin!

Oooo I wish baby and bump had a like button because I would be pressing it like mad at the smug grin part! :hugs:

Fingers crossed I won't be too far behind, I have a good feeling for this cycle, only a week before testing :dance: Due the :witch: next Wednesday with spotting Monday so we shall see!

:wave: good evening ladies! I hope everyone is doing okay. DH put down some laminate flooring in our dining area today, I handed him stuff! Other than that, pretty uneventful.

Congratulations Chilli!!! :happydance:

What wonderful news! Heres to happy amd healthy 9 months! :dust:

Good luck to everyone who is testing over the next few days. Hopefully get a few more BFPs!

See you over in the February thread :hi:
xx

It has been set up but I think it needs to be found again....there is a link I think a page back on this thread.....as soon as I get 10 minutes I will update threads......

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/521839-ttcal-february-forever-babies-testing-thread.html

Heres the link, Tiger
xx

AFM, I have been sick for almost a week, with a sore throat, sinus infection....gack.....I am due for af today or tomorrow or whenever she shows.....I have made the decision to go to the RE against a few other things in my life. But we will see how it goes. Maybe 'just' testing is what will do the trick... I have my appointment at 730am my time here and its already 550am here, so less than 2 hours time! Its just a restart appointment, so probably no testing today. But DH has been fore-warned to do his SA this week, but not yet because we have to dtd today and then have him go 2 days later....havent bd'd in a whiiiilllleee.

Anywho, I am off to get ready for the day, make coffee, RE appointment, then work........blah......Love Ya's!

That's a perfect average! That's what the average is for the general population. We did very well! :)

I think we did do very well!!! I am so proud of us all! Let's make February an ever better month for statistics! Let's try to hit at least 35%!!!! Woop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->