January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Well no biopsy, he couldn't get the pipelle in even tried dilators and they wouldn't go in. He thinks there is residual scar tissue from the mc's. It was painful but he was very understanding and stopped immediately. Still crampy so going to put a heating pad on my stomach. But got the green light to start ttc again. The only other way to test the endometrium is with a hysteroscopy but he thinks the risks of it outweight the benefit in my case because he said regardles of the EB and those results, if I get preg again, they will immediately start testing my progest levels and supplement as neccessary. It's been a long day. Have a good night everyone.

February Forever Babies Testing Thread has now been created. I wish I knew how to post the link, but it's in this same section.

For those of you waiting to test in february, please stop on over!!!

Mpepe - you poor thing, that sounds like it was a bit of an ordeal. Hope you're feeling a bit better now.

Well test line is defo there and a bit darker, came up a bit quicker so it's official, I'm back on the nightmare rollercoaster of pregnancy after 3 losses - part of me wishes I wasn't!

So Try and Kels - October babies sound good!

Mpepe, sorry the biopsy didn't go as expected but I'm glad you're on the ttc wagon again!

Chilli, officially Congratulations!!!!! I with you a happy healthy 9 beautiful months!

Mpepe, :hugs: You are a strong woman. Thats alot to deal with.

Chili, awesome lady!!! I am so thrilled for you!

AFM, I took and hpt this morning and I don't see anything....I think I can possibly see a second line, but you know how that works. Wishful thinking can make you see things! My test from last night has a visibly clear but thin pink line....and my temp dropped again this morning and I have watery cm......sucks. I was really getting excited and happy too. :/

Mpepe - you poor thing, that sounds like it was a bit of an ordeal. Hope you're feeling a bit better now.

Well test line is defo there and a bit darker, came up a bit quicker so it's official, I'm back on the nightmare rollercoaster of pregnancy after 3 losses - part of me wishes I wasn't!

So Try and Kels - October babies sound good!

MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS! Amazing news...:dust:

Here's the link to the new February Testing thread :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...orever-babies-testing-thread.html#post8887830

This one was so successful I hope the next one will bring many BFPs! :)

:dust:

Girls, we need updates! If I don't have updates by the end of the month, I am not counting those in the statistics!

Thank You!

Good idea...I think our stats look pretty good so far. I don't know the ladies who haven't posted yet sorry.

Thats OK! But if they don't update, I am not going to assume they got af and drag the stats down if they have gotten a bfp!

I will update february thread soon!

NO SHIT CHILLI.................. Congrats sweetheart!!! what awesome new to wake up to....YIPPIE----- H&H 9 months for you :hugs:

But got the green light to start ttc again

so sorry that it hurt and it couldn't be done Mpepe BUT wee doggie on the green lite :)

Try- I posted to you in the Feb thread.... temp- earlier or later this morning?

:hi: Cla; Tiger; Blue; Neffie: bleu

afm... temps are VERY WEIRD but as i expected a BFN this AM :( of well- I will take one again tomorrow depending on my temps- and it shows BFN again .. GIRLS NITE and I am having some beers :)

You're only 9dpo on the chart Kels...still super early. You have so much time for a BFP! :dust: Have fun tonight...I intend to as well...:)

Kel, still have a great temp! And if it helps any, I've never implanted earlier than 9dpo! So I would hold off on the beers for a couple of days just in case.

Try, did you take your temp earlier or later than usual this morning?

ya know Tiger I am kinda feeling a tad sick to the tummy this AM.. and my nips are VERY sensative....

I am gonna get a FRER this afternoon to take first thing AM tomorrow

Chilli I wanna see PICTURES of the test

Congrats chilli!!!!! Wonderful news!

Sending huge hugs to all you ladies! Feeling better today and looking forward to February!

I took it 45 minutes early...I am not due for af until feb 1st or 2nd....my left boob is very sore but my test today doesn't have a line on it like yesterdays.....grrrr

AND......I have to be at work for 4am tomorrow so my temp won't be accurate tomorrow either....it'll be off by 2-3 hours!!!

UGH I hate when ya have to get up earlier then normal

we are STILL early sweetie,,,, we really are- I remember that I didn't even start getting anything that I could consider a line-evap-BFP til I was 10DPO

Try, well your temp this morning could have been off by 0.1-0.2 degrees so that would have put you above the line. That's too bad about tomorrow. Okay, I say skip tomorrow all together, even a test and then resume Sunday!

Kel, FX'd for you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->