January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

I will try to help us get to that 35% :haha:
xx

Hi ladies, how has everyone got on, i will go back trough posts when i get my new laptop tomorrow or friday when my hubby gets paid, atm i cant get online to chat because mine has broke and wont even boot up :( never mind! so im sorry i have hardly been on.

I hope lots of you got your BFPs :D

kels - Hi hun, hope your doing ok? how did you get on BD when you got your smiley? my FX for you still xx

Im out i think, got many negative pregnancy test this month and im cd27 (13dpo) so i think im out. i would have know by now espec from a frer! so heres hoping for next month. How is everyone? xxx

Sorry MrsG - Join the February Forever Babies testing thread :) the same old crowd of lovely ladies!

i will take a look 4it tomorrow and join in on my new laptop ;) xx thank you xx

i took a test the 26 jan and it was positive :)

Congrats Sam.

See you in Feb testing Mrs G.

Congratulations Sam.
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months
xx

hey grandbleu.....your temps and your 'possible ib' looks awesome and very promising!!!! when are you testing???!!!!

hey grandbleu.....your temps and your 'possible ib' looks awesome and very promising!!!! when are you testing???!!!!

Hey hon! Thanks I know I'm cautiously excited...My test date on the February thread is Feb 6th (Sunday) but I think I will test DPO13 on Feb4th because we are going to visit friends this weekend and there will be alcohol...I just would want to be safe. So Friday be on the lookout! :)

good luck Grandbleu heres a massive bucket of stick dust for you :) :dust:

Sam, come join us in the February thread, another girl and myself got BFP in January too but still followed everyone over to the new thread.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/521839-ttcal-february-forever-babies-testing-thread.html

SamB - your reappearance brought me luck! I'm pregnant too! Just found out today...scared...excited...scared...excited. I will still be hanging out as well with Tiger on the TTCAL threads...the big 1st Tri is too overwhelming for this wee fish!

Congrats grand xxxxxx where's the test xxx

Here's the test Cla at 12 dpo afternoon pee
P2030012.jpg
Double click to make bigger...sorry for all the glare...stupid bathroom vanity! :)

Sam, come join us in the February thread, another girl and myself got BFP in January too but still followed everyone over to the new thread.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/521839-ttcal-february-forever-babies-testing-thread.html

Moved over hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->