• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Jellybeans 2013!...

Ohhhhh sign me up ladies!! I'm due on the 10th January all being well! x

i stopped wearing maternity bras so long ago, they have zero shape and just make me look overweight and fat. I've been wearing normal bras and just folding them down/ bunching them under my boob, or when i'm at home i just go braless but wear maternity feeding tops.

My boobs i don't think have changed size but i think it's harder to tell because i'm breastfeeding they aren't going to go back through that stage that they usually go through in early pregnancy.

Are you going wean before the new baby comes? I've been struggling with the idea of tandem nursing, scares me a bit, but I'm open to it. But dd still nurses at least every 3 hours at night, don't know that I can handle that with a newborn

Silas also nurses a lot at night still, even at 16 months, but a lot can change in 9. Sometimes the milk changes at around 20 weeks (colostrum comes back in) and they go off it. If we get past that then I'd say we'll try and tandem nurse, though ideally not for too long as I would like him to finish at 2.5 or so.

I love wearing normal bras if I'm going out, but the hot milk ones are stunning and so useful! Still need easy access to boobs during the day and evening really.

Cloth diapers are amazing, I was a single Mum to my first living on my own (still technically am till OH will move in, in July), have always used them without any problem at all :). My baby was massive though, the smaller ones don't fit into them so quickly.

Soniamillie01 - woah that's scary :nope:! Glad everything is ok and they've seen the sack in the right place.

Are you going wean before the new baby comes? I've been struggling with the idea of tandem nursing, scares me a bit, but I'm open to it. But dd still nurses at least every 3 hours at night, don't know that I can handle that with a newborn

I'm really conflicted on what i'll do. I never imagined tandem feeding but like you i'm thinking i might have to be open to the idea. Eva LOVES the booby and chants booby when i get her up in the morning and when i pick her up from daycare and i feel really cruel making her stop when she loves it so much. So at the moment i'm waiting for her to be uninterested in it... Although it might be a long wait.

But a break between them might be nice you know...

I get so excited when someone joins the group that is further into January! we're up to Jan 11th now! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Hey ladies!! I am new to the group and to baby and bump, but I can not add my signature yet!! lol I need like 5 posts... Anyways I found out on Sunday that I am pregnant... I took a pregnancy test and it was very light!! took it again the next day and it was darker. tester day I got a BETA stating strong positive!! I go in again on tomorrow for a second BETA:happy dance:!! So happy for being pregnant. Been trying for a long time!! So far I am due around January 10th 2013!! maybe it will move up once they measure the baby with the ultrasound ... excited to be here because I am new to this whole pregnancy thing!

I'm having my first at 7+3 as i saw no point in booking one earlier.

OK ladies!!!!

Please! all of you who have had HCG tests can you tell me what you got??

Mine was 2025 at 4+3 or 17dpo!!! which seems pretty effing high.

Hi, I'm very nervous after losing my last 2 pregnancies and taking 7 months to conceive again, but I got my bfp almost 2 weeks ago at 9 dpo, my edd (if I get that far) is January 3rd. Congratulations everyone!

OK ladies!!!!

Please! all of you who have had HCG tests can you tell me what you got??

Mine was 2025 at 4+3 or 17dpo!!! which seems pretty effing high.

That does seem high, but it doubles every 24-48 hours so if you ov'd even 2 days earlier than you thought, that could be why.

I got bloodwork done at 4+1 and it was 57 which the doctor said was completely normal for 4+1 ("because it doubles every 24-48 hours, it will get really high really fast").
I COULd go like this (approx)
57 @ 4+1
114 @ 4+3
228 @ 4+5
456 @ 5
912 @ 5+2
1824 @ 5+4
3648 @ 5+ 6
and so on... and that is on the slower end (every 48 hours, instead of every 24).... if it doubled every 24 hours...approx:
57 @ 4+1
114 @ 4+2
228 @ 4+3
456 @ 4+4
912 @ 4+5
1824 @ 4+6
3648 @ 5

So every woman is different. Like I said, ov'ing a few days early can REALLY make a difference!

Hope this is helpful!

i know my ovulation day is accurate i was taking my temperature and it was a very obvious and easy temp shift, there was no erratic maybe this or maybe that.... but maybe my implantation day was quite early.... i got a BFN at 8dpo and then an incredibly incredibly faint BFP at 10dpo.

But seriously.... 2025 at 4+3

I wish I could find out mine but my MW won't see me til 6/7 weeks :cry:

I got my first blood drawn yesterday at 4+6... don't have my results yet!

Today I am at 5 weeks! Yeaaa!!!!

i'm 5 weeks in the morning!!! i'm also very excited to hit that milestone. lol

Mrs Gibbo i just went to my GP and said i want a blood test to confirm pregnancy and then listed the things i wanted tested. lol. Because last time the just tested a few immunities so i made sure i specifically asked for me HCG to be tested this time.

Mrs Gibbo i just went to my GP and said i want a blood test to confirm pregnancy and then listed the things i wanted tested. lol. Because last time the just tested a few immunities so i made sure i specifically asked for me HCG to be tested this time.

Happy 5 weeks to us!!!!!!!

I got my bloodwork done yesterday. Last time I was PG (ended in mmc), they didn't tell me the results of my BW I guess because at the time of the BW I was where I was supposed to be... do you suggest that I call them today or tomorrow and ask them how the bw looks??

Happy 5 weeks to us!!!!!!!

I got my bloodwork done yesterday. Last time I was PG (ended in mmc), they didn't tell me the results of my BW I guess because at the time of the BW I was where I was supposed to be... do you suggest that I call them today or tomorrow and ask them how the bw looks??

Yes that's what i did. I was near my doctors office the next day so asked at the desk if the results were in could i have them and they said that they can put a request through to the doctor to call me with the results because if nothing is wrong he wont bother calling me at all. So sure enough because nothing was wrong i didn't receive a call so i called them today and politely asked to be called by the doc with the HCG reading, couple of hours later he rang and told me my HCG readings :) I'm much more forceful this time around, i told him i'm having a dating scan even though he didn't want me to have one because it was uneccessary, he also put through it has to be free because i nagged for it to be free, They tested me for HCG because i told him i want it tested even though it's not their standard procedure.

Don't be afraid to call and ask them anything you want.

We used ovulation smiley tests and got two smilies over CD16 and CD17, I took CD17 to be ovulation but tbh I think it was more likely the day afterwards. My line at 11dpo was probably a 10dpo one as SO faint, I have seen them that faint at 7dpo on here before, think my bean spent a long time picking a comfy spot!

Kinda sad I don't have bloodwork to go on or anything, I was a bit nervous that the line on my second FRER didn't look much darker this morning but after a while it clearly was :).
Have another digi too so will take that next week to get my 2-3 I hope.

Unless there's bleeding or an emergency then I won't be getting a scan till 12-13 weeks :(, that's aaaaaaages.

I will add the banner once I get my 2-3 digi :), love the fireworks, it's a really nice one.

hey ladies i got my BFP today, :D not sure exactly when i ov'd as 1st month off implant, so went for 4 weeks cos todays test was 1st BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->