January Jellybeans 2013!...

Missy mojo - what EDD would you like me to list you under? Even if we change it when you have q dating scan or something

Emydra - I had no bloods with my first and no scan until 12w that's why this time around I'm just demanding it. Also thanks so much for the compliment on the banner. I was worried that ladies would of preferred something to do with the season January falls in or something catchy like "September stars" lol

put me down for the 8th plz as thats roughly right..

Ill be joining you lovely ladies, found out tuesday I'm pregnant AGAIN, due on the 9th January (or thereabouts) with number 4, just 4 months after my little girl was born... Oops! x

congrats -
well you gott a have an even number :p

Congrats! A 13 month old and a newborn - awesome sauce!

Been feeling queasy for the last couple of hours :( was kinda hoping it would be at least a week before that all started again.

2013, lucky for some :D

I'm curious how different midwife practices do things differntly. Most of the places around me won't do a first trimester ultrasound unless there is a medical indication to do so. Last time around I was severely dehydrated due to terrible MS so I got a ultrasound at 8 weeks just see if baby was ok. But this time around, thus far, I'm feeling great, and unless there is reason to do so, won't be getting an ultrasound until 20 weeks. I think it's common practice in the Uk and other countries to receive a first trimester dating scan. Is that correct?

Does anyone take omega 3 pills??? How do u know which is safe??

hey :) i dont know my due date or anything yet im going to make a doctors appointment soon x

I'm curious how different midwife practices do things differntly. Most of the places around me won't do a first trimester ultrasound unless there is a medical indication to do so. Last time around I was severely dehydrated due to terrible MS so I got a ultrasound at 8 weeks just see if baby was ok. But this time around, thus far, I'm feeling great, and unless there is reason to do so, won't be getting an ultrasound until 20 weeks. I think it's common practice in the Uk and other countries to receive a first trimester dating scan. Is that correct?

We do them as a dating scan and I don't think they're that standard practice I just think everyone says "my cycles have always been irregular so I have no idea how far I am" what else can the doc so but send you for a scan.

Had a REALLY hard time sleeping last night, i feel soooo sore all over, the bed felt like concrete last night, i had to spread a thick comforter over it before i finally felt a little better and fell asleep. Peeing was a lot more last night and this morning than it has been previously.

Yeah I forgot how horrendous pregnancy sleep was and then its all come back to me the last few days. I'm going to miss my 10-12hr solid sleeps :-(

Thanks, yeah 13 month age gap... I must be mad! Knew before the test I was pregnant, I'm guessing I'm around 4 weeks, clearblue says 2-3 on the display, yet my line tests are so so dark! never even had a squinter the line was there 1 minute after peeing on the test!

Can we all share a little info about ourselves so we can get to know each other better? I'll start:

I'm 26, DH is 31
We've been ttcing for 2 years on and off (mostly on) and finally got a BFP in cycle 26
Got my BFP 16 dpo
this is our first child
my preference is to have a water birth at home but we'll see how that goes

What about you ladies?

Hi!

Me 31 dh 32
1st baby!!
Live in the usa
Got bfp at 11 dpo (poasaholic)

Lindsay
Me 27, hubby 29
2nd pregnancy (mc of twins in the fall)
Living in Canada
BFP at 14dpo (tested at 12dpo and got a FAINT pos, but didnt believe it!)

Hey! I'm 28, DH is 31
2nd pregnancy, we have a 2 yr old daughter
Got my BFP at 11DPO then confirmed on 12DPO
Living in USA (Florida)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann