January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hello Ladies!! Hope everyone is feeling good today!

I've only told 2 friends ... I feel a bit scared..incase it doesn't all go to plan...
We are going tell our parents once I've had my 12 scan.. I haven't thought about how... once my mum knows I won't need to tell anyone else... they will all know in seconds. lol

I'm a bit nervous too, having told some people already, but I would like to enjoy my first trimester and its hard to enjoy it when you worry about miscarriage. Every time I start to wonder if I told too soon, I remind myself that I have a 90% chance at this point of delivering a healthy baby in 9 months, which will soon increase to 97% chance. Those are good odds.
I think its only natural to worry.. ...I Like how you are thinking.. Its a really good
Way to look at it :)

I've only told 2 friends ... I feel a bit scared..incase it doesn't all go to plan...
We are going tell our parents once I've had my 12 scan.. I haven't thought about how... once my mum knows I won't need to tell anyone else... they will all know in seconds. lol

I'm a bit nervous too, having told some people already, but I would like to enjoy my first trimester and its hard to enjoy it when you worry about miscarriage. Every time I start to wonder if I told too soon, I remind myself that I have a 90% chance at this point of delivering a healthy baby in 9 months, which will soon increase to 97% chance. Those are good odds.

I like that too :happydance:

I'd like to join in! I'm due January 5 and very excited. Just received my blood work results, hcg is 422 and progesterone is 19. They put me on progesterone suppositories as they consider anything below 25 low. Feeling fairly calm and positive about this pregnancy. We have lost the last two but I believe this one is going to stick!
We have twin girls that are 2 and a half and I have to admit we're hoping for twin boys...

congratulations Allie!!

What day did you get your blood test done? I got mine done at 4+3 and curious how my HCG will stack up to others but i probably wont get the results until today or tomorrow.

I always wanted twins! and was hoping we had them this time around but i'm not as sick as i was with my daughter so beginning to think it's less likely.

How many of you have had morning sickness? I haven't had any yet, but I was wondering if it was common.

My levels were checked yesterday, 4 weeks and 2 days. I didn't have morning sickness with my girls until half way through week 6. And let's be honest.. It was all day sickness. Never puked, refused to let it go. I've had zero symptoms at this point besides maybe little more tired than usual and a slight increase in appetite. So far, everything is just like my twin pregnancy.

Allie i was the exact same it started at 6 weeks lasted all day but i refused to let it come up.

Both times i also had a tiny bit if nausea round the 4 week mark as well.

no morning sickness for me yet, kinda hoping it comes soon altho i know i'm going to regret saying that.

I'd like to Join! I'm due on Jan 3rd. :thumbup: Last Sat and then again on Mon I took my HCG tests. I have an appt with my Dr. this Sat, basic sonogram to check out how thick the uterine lining is. I don't know if I can wait till Sat to get the test results! I'm sorely tempted to call today. I just pray the numbers increased how they should and are within acceptable range!

Morning everyone,

Hope everyone is well and full of lots of lovely reassuring symptoms.

AFM. I havent had any MS yet and tbh I'd rather have it! Went to the docs yesterday who completed my form for my 12 week scan but has added a note on to ask for an early one too. Booked MW appointment for 14th May 2012 as I have been dated at being 7weeks.... but I am not... I didnt ovulate until CD34 or so :haha: But that is the date that the doc has to go by :shrug:

Hi ladies,

I would like to join as well (tentatively). I took a test yesterday and it was a bfp. I am waiting to confirm with another test but all looks positive right now so I am so over the moon with excitement that I wanted to stick my foot in the door over here and wave hello. Hope I will be here 100% soon. Hope no one minds me coming in with only one bfp but I just can't help myself!

oh and according to fertilityfriend my due date would be Jan 9th.

:hi::hi::hi::yipee:

Welcome newbies!!!!!!!

Good luck with appt's and scans! I have to book my dating scan but i want the baby to be well developed enough to have a heart beat and not only a chance of there being heart beat and then stressing for another week to get another scan. I also don't want there to be a chance of an internal scan! so i'm hoping that chance will be reduced by 7 weeks. So i'm thinking i'll make an appt for around 7+3 which is a Monday and then i have my second appt with my GP Obstetrician at 8+3. Then i should get my bloods for my Nuchal scan at 10 weeks my Nuchal scan at 12 weeks and then i'm going to visit family just after 13 weeks and inform them all of the upcoming arrival.

Hello everyone :wave:!

VFP yesterday and tested with FRER today and very clear BFP!!!

This me and my OHs first, my second, our third and our families 4th child!

Concieved on our 4th cycle trying. I'm due 11th January. :thumbup:

I was previously a 2010 December Dreamer. :thumbup:

Hey ladies can I join??

I got my :bfp: at 11dpo on Friday and i have done about 7 other tests since then just to make sure! My due date is 7th Jan eeeeekkkkkkk! :happydance:

This is my first ever :bfp: and hubby and I have been trying since we got married last May, its been a looooonnnnng 11 months!

Super excited at the mo but don't really know what to do. I have booked my booking appointment with the midwife but that's not until i'm 9 weeks so what do I do between now and then?

Welcome newbies!

I had my blood tested at 4+1 and it was 57. She said that is completely normal for "so newly pregnant" as it doubles every 24-28 hours, so 2 days can make a HUGE difference in your hcg levels! She told me to call in 3 weeks to book an appt. for 8 weeks where they will do more comprehensive bloodwork and an ultrasound (I am assuming because of previous loss).

3 weeks........I am focusing on THAT rather than 12 weeks. Little steps. 3 weeks, Victoria Day Long Weekend (here in Canada) so I will call the day after the long weekend. By then I will be 7+2 and book my appt. Then I will focus on my appt. Then they will book me again for around 11 weeks and I will focus on that!

Anyone else choosing to get IPS? prenatal screening (via bloodwork and U/S) to check for risk of Downs Syndrome, Spina Bifida, etc.?

Hope all is well ladies. OH an about morning sickness, when the Dr's office called back she said when I hit the 6 week mark I will start to have more preg. symptoms such as morning sickness and fatigue. She said you levels have to be a certain hight for you to get MS. So we will all get it soon :(

When it comes to LMP date at the doctors, I just intend to lie and pick the date 14 days before I ovulated, then it's a bit more accurate to start with. My last one I told them my LPM date and it made me 10 weeks, which was stupid as I was only 6.

Tight, bloated tummy. Not much appetite.

Lovely to see other second timers currently BFing :happydance:, are any of you planning on tandem feeding? We are going to see how it goes, he may have to wean when I'm pregnant if he goes off the milk or it gives me mad cramps or something, my boobs are feeling lovely actually atm, I want to squeeze them LOL
But I would LOVE to tandem feed if I can!

EEEE I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Hello Girlies :hi: Hope that your all okay? :kiss: - At the moment Im an emotional ball of wreck, I have'nt slept properly for the last week & I am moody at top of the hat ( OH thinks It's quite funny really)..... OH Is being driven nuts by me.... I am absolutely exhausted, been falling :sleep: at work since 8:30 this morning, should of brought In my duvet & pillow :haha: I called our fertility center yesterday to book myself In for my scan & It's the 23rd May :yipee: I seriously cant wait, the next 3 weeks are gonna be the longest ever but hey we've waited a very long time so I am sure we can manage :hugs:

Oh I totally forgot, I am now the proud owner of size "E" boobies :haha: They have gone up a size In a week, my OH Is quite pleased :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->