January Jellybeans 2013!...

Has anyone done the Chinese Gender predictor? I've done it on two different websites and got two different answers! lol! I also had it say I was 26 and 27 and that I conceived a baby due in January in August???? REALLY!? Talk about faulty website! lol!
There are some variations but the principle is supposed to be based on lunar age and lunar month of conception, which many are not.
This one is more accurate:
https://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html

Has anyone done the Chinese Gender predictor? I've done it on two different websites and got two different answers! lol! I also had it say I was 26 and 27 and that I conceived a baby due in January in August???? REALLY!? Talk about faulty website! lol!
There are some variations but the principle is supposed to be based on lunar age and lunar month of conception, which many are not.
This one is more accurate:
https://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html

Thank you!! That was way better than some of the others. I got a boy prediction! :) Oh that would make DH so happy!! :happydance: I've looked on a couple of others and got boy those times too. All I care is that it is a healthy :baby:

I got girl but I feel its a boy, we'll see tho, I'll be over the moon either way.

It's predicting a girl for me... We would really like a son but of course happy either way! My husband is amazing with our girls so I'm sure if we have another daughter she'll have him wrapped around her little pinky from the start.
Im guessing the prediction only works with singleton pregnancies...my first pregnancy the prediction came back as a boy and we had identical twin girls!

I'm predicted a baby girl this time but then I was last time...!
Will be staying team yellow again I think but am pretty sure I'm going to have another cheeky boy! xx

@ AllieIA - how lovely to have identical twins xx

I'm predicted a boy!

I'm feeling very anxious today, I guess because of the problems I've had and also re scan on Friday to rule out ectopic, just worried x

I'm predicted a boy!

I'm feeling very anxious today, I guess because of the problems I've had and also re scan on Friday to rule out ectopic, just worried x

Good luck for Friday hunny :hugs:

I've been predicted a girl.. I'm happy either way.. but lve got a feeling its a girl x

i'm not bothering with the prediction because it was wrong the first time.

Anyone have some encouraging words? Feeling anxious bc i dont have much symptoms..my bbs feel less sore every day ughh

Oh Jaime, I wish I knew what to say. :hugs: I just hope it's a good thing. Try to keep positive!

So I am 5 weeks today and so far no nausea...although I have had other "tummy trouble" Just curious as to when everyone elses morning sickness started? Hope you all are doing well.:kiss:

With my DD it started bang on 6 weeks this time it was more bang on 5 weeks

Anyone have some encouraging words? Feeling anxious bc i dont have much symptoms..my bbs feel less sore every day ughh

With my first pregnancy i lost my symptoms over a number of days then after 3 days i had some spotting, i called my doctor who said loss of symptoms is very common and so is spotting it's probably just a coincidence they fell on the same day. It was a coincidence because everything turned out fine and she's now 18 months old.

Thanks girls!!!!! Its amazing how the support of this site really helps ease my mind! Ive never made it past 6 weeks so i don't really know what to expect!

I want you to get there so badly! I can't wait to hear your birth story!

i've been on this site for so long but i rarely need to have a whine over something or feel anxious over something. Then a couple of weeks ago i was panicked with my toddler over something and i got all the right knowledge, information and support. I was so grateful that when the time came for me to need the ladies on BnB they were there for me :) This really is a great place to be.

How far are you now? Jrowenj?

i've been on this site for so long but i rarely need to have a whine over something or feel anxious over something. Then a couple of weeks ago i was panicked with my toddler over something and i got all the right knowledge, information and support. I was so grateful that when the time came for me to need the ladies on BnB they were there for me :) This really is a great place to be.

How far are you now? Jrowenj?

I will be 6 weeks tomorrow:thumbup:

Go for my first scan in 2 wks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back