January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hi,
I'm sorry if this topic already came up, but does anyone care to share when and how they will share the news w/ extended family and friends? I already told my sister, and I plan to tell my Mom and MIL on Mother's Day with "Grandma" cards and sonogram pics taped to the insides. It's great because Mom's Day is like 3 days after my 6 week ultrasound...so fingers crossed that all is well.

I don't know, I was thinking, maybe this is too soon. But if anything bad did happen, I would tell them anyways, so.

We'll tell friends after week 14 or so.

Please share your thoughts! :flower:

Got my BFP yesterday at 12 dpo... so super early days for me yet. When does that make me due? Prob around the same time as you guys.

I'm reaaaaaalllyyy tired and nauseous and eating like I've a bottomless pit instead of a stomach...oh and really emotional.. (my poor oh!).

Wishing us all a happy and healthy 9 months... Look forward to chatting some more.

x

Mbhg1980 we let the grandparents to be tell all the extended family at 12 weeks.

pachamama if Sunday was 12dpo for you, you should be due the 9th.

hey ladies!

I am having similar pains...... random twinges, pains, mild af like cramps that come and go. My friend (who has 2) said she had that with both her pregnancies!

I told my best friend and my Mom. My hubby plans to tell his best friend today and his mom too! I think that will be it. Not even siblings until 12 weeks.... due to previous loss, I'm just too scared to tell too many people....

Hey girls got a Banner with a link up and running!!!!! So if you click on the banner it will link you to thread :)

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/banner4.png

If you have any other ideas or want to make your own just lemme know, details on how to get the above one is on the first post, i'm more than happy to make some seasonal ones (winter, summer, etc...)

I've already told my bff. Thinking of telling the Grandmas on mother's day too, i bought a diaper cover to give to my Mom that says "i'm going to Grandma's" thinking of getting a bib that says "i love my Grandma" but we'll see. My bros and sister i'll probably tell shortly after that, everyone else will just have to figure it out on their own.

This time around after I tell my brothers, sisters and parents I'm just going to let everyone else figure it out. No grand facebook status or anything. With time people will notice. Lol

Hi! Thanks for inviting me over!
I'm due 6th January and this will be our first child :cloud9:

Hey Ladies!! Hope everyone is feeling good today!

I have an appointment tomorrow morning with my Primary Physician so I can POAS and they can confirm everything :) Such a small thing, but I am very excited!

As far as telling people..I have told my sister and two best friends. We are planning on telling Grandparents on Mother's Day (we usually all get together for a big lunch, so we are going to dress my daughter in a shirt that says, "I'm going to be a big sister" and wait to see how long it takes everyone to notice!). Everyone else will be after 12 weeks.

I've only told 2 friends ... I feel a bit scared..incase it doesn't all go to plan...
We are going tell our parents once I've had my 12 scan.. I haven't thought about how... once my mum knows I won't need to tell anyone else... they will all know in seconds. lol

I'm due January 4th! I'm so excited to be able to be here!

We just told my mom as well as my mother, father, and sister-in law at dinner tonight. We were celebrating DH's bday and I handed DH a card that said Happy Birthday on the outside. On the inside, it said 'I am going to be a daddy'. We have the tradition of passing the card around the table for all to read. :happydance:

I'm so happy. Now to make sure they don't tell anyone else until we are 12 weeks. (7 weeks to go hehe)

We weren't planning on telling people (immediate family excluded) until closer to 12 wks but we were at a friends for dinner Sat and I was drinking water so my 2 girlfriends called it. Other than that just my sister and mom know. I really would like to see the heartbeat in a couple of weeks before we jump the gun.

Hey girls i got my BFP yesterday so i worked out my due date to be jan 9th (my ticker is a bit off) x

Can I join my due date is the 7th of January :) so excited after 11months of trying xx

Hi ladies may i join? I finally got my bfp yesterday after 8moi ttc and im so thrilled to be having a january baby as both me and my other half both have january birthdays!!!!

Im unsure what my dd would be but roughly jan 15th.

I've only told 2 friends ... I feel a bit scared..incase it doesn't all go to plan...
We are going tell our parents once I've had my 12 scan.. I haven't thought about how... once my mum knows I won't need to tell anyone else... they will all know in seconds. lol

I'm a bit nervous too, having told some people already, but I would like to enjoy my first trimester and its hard to enjoy it when you worry about miscarriage. Every time I start to wonder if I told too soon, I remind myself that I have a 90% chance at this point of delivering a healthy baby in 9 months, which will soon increase to 97% chance. Those are good odds.

love seeing all the new BFPs congrats ladies

Readynwaiting, how funny that your friends called you out. I've seen friends not drinking, and guessed they might be pregnant, but don't know that I'd be gutsy enough to ever actually call them out lol.

the peeing went from once a night to 3 times, literally overnight! Seems like i need to move into the bathroom :) I don't mind tho, it helps me relax a little knowing that everything is working as it should be.

Welcome to all the new January Mommies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->