*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi mummy :wave: think we are going to be seeing a lot of each other ;-) xx

I'm not allowed to buy a digi :-( hubby's banned me now I've got my bfp because he doesn't want me to get obsessed with progression & stress myself out :-( bless him I've been referred to my midwife for an early scan to find out edd so hopefully I'll have that soon! (Even though I phoned them today & the receptionist said I wouldn't be having my booking appointment until 12wks 6days! I will be phoning Monday if I've still not heard anything)
I started testing at what should've been 5dpo with cheap tests 9dpo on Monday cheap test with fmu bfn got a frer did a test at lunch after only an hour hold & got a blaring bfp!! Xx

Ahhh well fx'd you get your scan soon then. That'll be ridiculous if they make you wait seeing as you could potentially be 8 weeks already!? Although if your cheapie was a bfn at 5dpo (but you would've been 7w had your suspected period not been a period... Confusing :haha:) I'm sure that would have also been a blaring bfp if you were further along. Anyway, your hubby's right... Not stressing over it all is a good idea. Don't let me try and talk you into taking tests :rofl: advice from a self confessed POAS addict is not a good idea!

:haha::haha::haha: that is a lot of tests!

Yup! :lol:

Haha no I've never had a blaring bfp before except this 1! My 1st I thought I had food poisoning & went the doctors they did a test just incase & a very very faint line came up (hardly visible at all) at 10mins so she sent me for an emergency scan & I was 8 weeks gone, no missed period (I'd only come off 3days before) no sickness nothing & my other 2 were very very faint at 5 & 6 weeks so seeing a line that clear was a massive shock! ESP after getting the bfn in the morning with fmu (cheap cheap cheap tests would never use again)

Wow so tests just aren't your friends then!? Well I have everything crossed you get your scan through soon :) do you have a preference of a December or January baby? My birthday is December and it's nice now but I wasn't too keen on it growing up.... Baby Jesus stealing all of the limelight and all :rofl:

Haha I'm not too bothered my dad's birthday is the 22nd dec & we're throwing him a surprise party on the 20th as it's his 65th (I organised it before finding out I was pregnant) so his birthday would be nice but not on his party!! My nephews is New Year's Day & mine & the hubby's is on 30th jan (not that I'm planning on lasting till then think that would be the longest pregnancy ever!!) but no I'm not too fussed either way as long as it's healthy I found out yesterday that my best friend is also expecting & is due just before Christmas so it's going to be fun having kids that are only a few weeks apart xx

Ahhh yeah that'll be nice :) my birthdays the 19th, I was due on Xmas day but thankfully came early.

We've invited the whole family to ours for Christmas this year and I'm just hoping I'm still well & truly pregnant, and comfortable by then! Being 9 months pregnant and cooking for 12 probably won't be the best idea I ever had :haha:

Oooo no that's not good! Haha oh well at least if you get tired there's plenty of people to help :)
I'm not sure what we're doing for Christmas this year yet, we've gone to my mother in laws the past 2 years, I'm guessing (& hoping) that either my mum or mother in law will offer to cook for us this year, I'll either have a new born or will be very heavily pregnant & as with my last 2 I went into early labour from about 30weeks I have to take it easy (not sure how that's going to happen organising & setting up a suprise party) x

Oh wow, hopefully this baby will stay in until it's fully cooked! We usually go to MIL & FIL's but OH thought he'd be clever and invite everyone to ours this year as we just moved to a bigger house :dohh: plenty of time to try and get out of it though!

Hi, just got my bfp today at 10dpo,bit cautious as i had a cp in march and 4mmc b4 i had my 2DD's. Keeping everything crossed this time. Edd jan 11th going by lmp. Pleased to meet you all. Amanda xx

Can I join?!? According to lmp, I am due the 10th. I am a little nervous , but excited too. Had a mmc in Jan. Praying for a group of sticky beans!!!!

I'm married to my best friend for 14 1/2 yrs, we have 3 wonderful boys , a sweet daughter , and 2 angels.

Ooh I meant my hubby is the pain in the bum :haha:

:rofl: hahahaha too early to play my crap reading skills on baby brain!?! :haha::dohh:

Yeah they're the biggest pains you can get (trying to redeem myself :lol:) x

Haha!! I think their worse than the kids! :haha:

Agreed!!

So when did everyone start testing? I have a confession to make... I'm a POAS addict (and pusher, not gonna lie!) and I bulk buy tests and pee on them constantly throughout the day :rofl: it all started when trying for my second, and has carried on. It was mostly for fun, something to do... but now I'd be lying if I said it wasn't for reassurance :blush: so I may be prone to post test & progress pics on here. Please all join me and I won't feel like such a loser then :lol:

I am so bad for testing!! Started at 5 dpo, and have been at least 2x a day til I finally got my BFP this morning 11 dpo!!

Hi, just got my bfp today at 10dpo,bit cautious as i had a cp in march and 4mmc b4 i had my 2DD's. Keeping everything crossed this time. Edd jan 11th going by lmp. Pleased to meet you all. Amanda xx

Welcome and congrats Amanda! :flower:

Wishing a you a very happy & healthy 9 months hun x

Can I join?!? According to lmp, I am due the 10th. I am a little nervous , but excited too. Had a mmc in Jan. Praying for a group of sticky beans!!!!

I'm married to my best friend for 14 1/2 yrs, we have 3 wonderful boys , a sweet daughter , and 2 angels.

Agreed!!

So when did everyone start testing? I have a confession to make... I'm a POAS addict (and pusher, not gonna lie!) and I bulk buy tests and pee on them constantly throughout the day :rofl: it all started when trying for my second, and has carried on. It was mostly for fun, something to do... but now I'd be lying if I said it wasn't for reassurance :blush: so I may be prone to post test & progress pics on here. Please all join me and I won't feel like such a loser then :lol:

I am so bad for testing!! Started at 5 dpo, and have been at least 2x a day til I finally got my BFP this morning 11 dpo!!

Welcome and congrats :wohoo: and a h&h 9 months to you too :dust:

Yay another POAS addict, just what we needed :haha:

Morning ladies :hi: or afternoon/evening depending on where you are!

11DPO today for me, and of course more testing! I did a couple of cheapies and a superdrug with fmu, my iPhone has broken so my good camera is out of action for the time being and I'm left using the iPads which is less than great :wacko: hopefully you can still see the progression though... top is 9dpo, middle is 10dpo and bottom is today :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 19
Morning, 11dpo here too. No tests left so will pop to tesco later and buy more,hubby thinks i'm crazy lol xx

They just don't understand our needs! :haha: I just need the reassurance of darker, progressive lines... that's my excuse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->