*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi ladies well I'm still feeling abit sicky & dizzy :-( never mind but today my belly has appeared from know where!! Normally it's flat & even yesterday I had a vest top & summer pants on & I didn't even consider putting anything over the top incase people saw anything as there was nothing there too see but today I've had to put a baggy top on & pull my leggings up over it to try & hold it in abit! Roll on when I can tell people!! Haha I do think I'm further ahead then 4weeks has anyone got there test pics I can compare mine too? I've never had tests this dark before with my other 3 & I found out with them act 8, 6 & 5 weeks! Thanks

P.s. Top test 9dpo after only an hour hold bottom 10dpo fmu Top test had faded slightly as it was taken next day to send a pic of the 2 to my hubby lol x
I have my tests, i will upload when I get on my ipad later on :thumbup:

20140430_125458.jpg

this is my 10dpo test from yesterday xx

Just wanted to stop in and say congratulations to all the January Jelly Beans Mommas to be, from a July Jelly Beans Momma. Wishing you all lots of sticky dust!

Oooh me me please! I got my BFP at 10dpo exactly a week ago - and it still hasn't sunk in!!
I'm 30 and OH is 32 and it's our very first BFP. According to LMP I'm due 2nd Jan. Hoping that everything goes well, and looking forward to getting to know all you ladies over the coming 9 months!

Oooh me me please! I got my BFP at 10dpo exactly a week ago - and it still hasn't sunk in!!
I'm 30 and OH is 32 and it's our very first BFP. According to LMP I'm due 2nd Jan. Hoping that everything goes well, and looking forward to getting to know all you ladies over the coming 9 months!

Welcome and congrats! :wohoo:

Has anyone booked in with the MW yet? I have to go fill in a form at my gp's and she'll ring me and book an appt for around 7w. I reallllly wana go fill the form in soon but I did that straight away last time and then mc'd so trying not to jump the gun and take it a bit slower this time!

Hi ladies! I am gonna join you!! Just got my blaring positive FRER this morning at 14dpo so I am due Jan 8th!! My son was born 2 weeks early so if the same goes this time around I will give birth on Christmas Day LOL!!

I too suffered a mc at 8 weeks September 11th 2013 and we have been trying for the past 8 months and it has finally happened!! I am so nervous and scared!! Please be my take home rainbow baby!!

Has anyone booked in with the MW yet? I have to go fill in a form at my gp's and she'll ring me and book an appt for around 7w. I reallllly wana go fill the form in soon but I did that straight away last time and then mc'd so trying not to jump the gun and take it a bit slower this time!
I've booked in with my MW for next week but I think I'm going to change it as I think it's a bit too early, il change it for around eight weeks, I want to get past that mark as I misscarried at 8week 3 days before

no, not yet.. like the other girls, cant bring myself to do it yet as had miscarriage at 6 weeks last time. I was going to wait until after my private scan at 7+2 but DH thinks that might be a bit late as have to see GP first etc etc and all this could take time but really dont wanna get my hopes up yet!

Mw here won't see anyone til they are 8 weeks. Waiting on results of progesterone coming back then i am going to make appt with doc xx

*steps in*

Hi ladies! May I join you?

Got my positive last Saturday. The 26th if I go by lmp I'm due Jan 8-9. Hope to get a dating scan since my cycles dropped to 23 days. And I had a blaring positive. Still slightly in shock. We had JUST decided to wait until the end of summer. Seems other plans were in order!

Hi pix :hi: congratulations on your pregnancy :happydance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :hugs:

Hi ladies! I am gonna join you!! Just got my blaring positive FRER this morning at 14dpo so I am due Jan 8th!! My son was born 2 weeks early so if the same goes this time around I will give birth on Christmas Day LOL!!

I too suffered a mc at 8 weeks September 11th 2013 and we have been trying for the past 8 months and it has finally happened!! I am so nervous and scared!! Please be my take home rainbow baby!!

*steps in*

Hi ladies! May I join you?

Got my positive last Saturday. The 26th if I go by lmp I'm due Jan 8-9. Hope to get a dating scan since my cycles dropped to 23 days. And I had a blaring positive. Still slightly in shock. We had JUST decided to wait until the end of summer. Seems other plans were in order!

Huge welcome to you both, and of course, congrats! :happydance: the more, the merrier!

I'll add you both to the EDD list - Pix shall I put you down for the 8th then? I'm sure the majority of us will change once we've had our dating scan anyway, but I like doing lists! :haha:

Yikes Amanda, I hope this one stays cooking until after Xmas then!

I'm fairrrrly certain I've had some twinges in my nipples today! Quite pleased about it now but once it turns into agonising, red hot poker on my nipples, burning kinda feeling I'm sure I'll be happily telling it to f@#k off!

I am getting my pregnancy confirmed right now. Waiting on the doctor :) I am absolutely tickled pink!! Eeeeeeek!!

I know it's way too early right now but Has anyone got any names in mind? :happydance:

We love Isabella for a girl I've loved that name since I was pregnant with my daughter and it was a close battle between Madeleine and Isabella but In the end Madeleine won! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->