*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hey ladies!
So excited to see this thread! Would anyone mind if I join you all?
I'm Jo, I'm 31 and got my BFP last week at 10dpo. I don't have any kids but had a mmc in February this year so keeping everything crossed for my rainbow. We've been married for nearly 3 years.
Look forward to getting to know you all.
My EDD is 5/1/14- feels like forever away! X

Hi new ladies! :hi: congrats to you all!! :happydance:

Ttc lolly - I see good progression on your tests yay!!!

How is everyone today? The weather is rubbish here today, pouring with rain and I've got a huge essay to do :( busy day for me!

How is everyone today? The weather is rubbish here today, pouring with rain and I've got a huge essay to do :( busy day for me!

Hi mummy! Sorry to hear you've got an essay to do- crap! Hope u can get it out of the way quickly.

I'm lying in bed (poking my boobs to check they're tender) as not working til later - feel very lazy! I agree, weather looks crappy!
Let's hope bank hol is better!

Hi mummy! Sorry to hear you've got an essay to do- crap! Hope u can get it out of the way quickly.

I'm lying in bed (poking my boobs to check they're tender) as not working til later - feel very lazy! I agree, weather looks crappy!

Oh I so wish I was in bed right now :haha: yeah hopefully bank hol will be nice weather, but then again...if the weathers nice we still can't go out for a nice glass of wine in the beer garden, so I hope it rains for everyone else! :haha: :haha:

I'm with you on the boob situation I do this daily lol! :blush:

Oh I so wish I was in bed right now :haha: yeah hopefully bank hol will be nice weather, but then again...if the weathers nice we still can't go out for a nice glass of wine in the beer garden, so I hope it rains for everyone else! :haha: :haha:

Ha! True, let's pray for really bad weather. Will miss beer garden rose wine this summer!
:cry::wacko::cry:

Ha! True, let's pray for really bad weather. Will miss beer garden rose wine this summer!
:cry::wacko::cry:

Agh me too. I'm already missing my Friday night wine.....but it is so worth it!! :happydance::happydance:

Hey ladies!
So excited to see this thread! Would anyone mind if I join you all?
I'm Jo, I'm 31 and got my BFP last week at 10dpo. I don't have any kids but had a mmc in February this year so keeping everything crossed for my rainbow. We've been married for nearly 3 years.
Look forward to getting to know you all.
My EDD is 5/1/14- feels like forever away! X

Welcome to the mad house! :loopy: and congrats on your bfp!

January definitely feels like aaaaaages away, and I can't wait to meet my new baby but I want to savour this pregnancy for as long as possible! I found I wished away my first pregnancy, constantly wanting to be weeks ahead so took it easy with my second and time flew by! It'll probably happen again, and with this being possibly our last baby I just want to be pregnant for ever :lol:

Weather is awful here too, such a contrast from how it was yesterday. Taking my girls to soft play after lunch and meeting a friend there... I might tell her I'm preggo! :happydance:

I've also been prodding the boobs for signs of tenderness :haha: nothing yet, but I'm sure it'll come on soon. Had it with all of my pregnancies and it hurt like a mofo! Would be good if it stayed away actually, but it is always nice to have at least one symptom. I don't have any at the moment, I get pretty tired in the evenings and am struggling to get out of bed in the morning but that's about it x

Also guilty of prodding my boobs!!
I've got heavy cramps on either side of my uterus area. Hope its just bean snuggling in xx

I'm with you in wishing the pregnancy away, I definitely want to cherish this one (of course I did with my other pregnancy) but I was counting down the days to birth with that one.

Here's to all the weeks to come up until January :happydance:

We need a january jellybeans blinkie. Does anyone know how to make one??

I'm sure it is hun :hugs: actually saying that I have had some slight shooting/stretching pains in my foof area! Hopefully it's exactly what you say :thumbup:

I'm going to miss out having a few drinks this summer too. And it's the World Cup! Not that I'm into football but OH is and it's always nice to get in the mood and spirit of things :drink: we are off on holiday at the end of June, so slightly panicking about that now, Sod's law the date I get for my dating scan will be the week we are away :dohh:

Already on it ;) I've asked one of the graphic logo design ladies to help make one x

Yes we do, great idea....I'm not sure how you make them though, is there some sort of website you do it on? :shrug:

Fab. I had a look on a blinkies site but they were a bit boring lol xx

I'm sure it is hun :hugs: actually saying that I have had some slight shooting/stretching pains in my foof area! Hopefully it's exactly what you say :thumbup:

I'm going to miss out having a few drinks this summer too. And it's the World Cup! Not that I'm into football but OH is and it's always nice to get in the mood and spirit of things :drink: we are off on holiday at the end of June, so slightly panicking about that now, Sod's law the date I get for my dating scan will be the week we are away :dohh:

World Cup?! Dam it that means my hubby gets to drink all the beer he likes, not fair :growlmad: :haha:

Were do you go on your holidays? :happydance:

Oooohhh i forgot about world cup.
We are off to Lanzarote 2 weeks today so really hoping that this bean stays put xx

We'll get a professional one done that directs you to this page when you click on it :thumbup:

We go to Majorca last week of June. I'm really looking forward to it, but honestly I was looking forward to having some drinks and eating shellfish :haha: we are going away with the whole family so it'll be our first holiday where we have babysitters on tap and now we won't even need them! Hahaha but this is oh so worth it of course :cloud9:

Oh wow I am so jealous of these holidays. I think I need a chat with hubby :haha: ;)

Ok ladies, group logo sorted :):thumbup: I've added the links to the front page, under the EDD list. Choose which one you'd like on your siggy, c&p but remove the *'s before saving x

Hi ladies well I'm still feeling abit sicky & dizzy :-( never mind but today my belly has appeared from know where!! Normally it's flat & even yesterday I had a vest top & summer pants on & I didn't even consider putting anything over the top incase people saw anything as there was nothing there too see but today I've had to put a baggy top on & pull my leggings up over it to try & hold it in abit! Roll on when I can tell people!! Haha I do think I'm further ahead then 4weeks has anyone got there test pics I can compare mine too? I've never had tests this dark before with my other 3 & I found out with them act 8, 6 & 5 weeks! Thanks

P.s. Top test 9dpo after only an hour hold bottom 10dpo fmu Top test had faded slightly as it was taken next day to send a pic of the 2 to my hubby lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh