*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Wildchic - my guess would be two girls. By 15 weeks our boys had pretty obvious peenie's going on lol. At 17 weeks you could see scrotums and all.

I'm going in tomorrow for 20 week ultrasound and will be sure to get some potty shots for you to compare to!

Loving all these bump pics ladies!!!

I shared this earlier, but here's a 16w2d potty shot of our boy. ultrasound tech seemed extremely sure it was a boy. i asked if there was a chance it could change, and she said "i don't think so!" (we have our big scan in <2 weeks, so should be able to verify then!)

Attachments

• itsaboy.jpg
    itsaboy.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 5
Hey jelly ladies!! I am due the 31st but we are scheduling our c section on the 27th!! Whichever date you want to put me on is fine :)

Congrats and welcome to the group! I'll put you down for your c-sec date :thumbup:

Here's a picture of my 16 week bump (15+6).. Only the 3rd I've taken..
How would you guys say I'm carrying? I really can't tell the difference in hi/lo or all round lol.
I have my gender scan in 12 days - not that I'm counting ;) and my sons second birthday in 13 days :D
Also think I felt a tiny movement while I was sipping on a bit of cola at the cinema.. Happened so quick I think I missed it lol.

Hope everyone's doing well x

Hmmm I think it's a little too early to say if you're carrying high or low just yet :flower: lovely bump though! Same goes for all bump pics shared, we have some lovely jellybean bumps going on :)

Hope everyone's doing well! I had a pregnancy/mum to be massage today and it was wonderful! Thinking of booking one in each month now :lol:

Hi Jellybean ladies!

May I join in? :) Due on January 10th, 1015 with a little :blue: James Dana III named after his father and grandfather!

Welcome labgal! Love the name!

Sorry I've been quiet ladies, but I've been stalking you all. I was on vacation with no cell/internet service, then very busy at work. I have my anatomy scan tomorrow, so hopefully I can share fun pics with you all!

Here's my first ever bump picture. I am feeling particularly massive today and my leggings are not flattering at all are they...need some bigger ones now!!

I've still barely felt any movements yet. I hope they pick up soon!

gorgeous bump hun <3

Wildchic - my guess would be two girls. By 15 weeks our boys had pretty obvious peenie's going on lol. At 17 weeks you could see scrotums and all.

I'm going in tomorrow for 20 week ultrasound and will be sure to get some potty shots for you to compare to!

good luck with your scan hun

Hey ladies!! :D

It is so great to see all of you and your bumps are getting so big!! Sorry I have not been around for awhile. A little update on me!

We are having a girl!!! Still no name yet though. She is in the 50th percentile as of 2 days ago! At least that is what the doctor has informed me. No health risks, and everything seems to be moving along perfectly!

Here is a pic of my bump!! My bump has gotten HUGE!! I gained about 11lbs so far.

Congratulations on having a girl hun! Im glad your scan went well :D

I shared this earlier, but here's a 16w2d potty shot of our boy. ultrasound tech seemed extremely sure it was a boy. i asked if there was a chance it could change, and she said "i don't think so!" (we have our big scan in <2 weeks, so should be able to verify then!)

eekk i really love seein all these potty shots <3

Hey jelly ladies!! I am due the 31st but we are scheduling our c section on the 27th!! Whichever date you want to put me on is fine :)

Congrats and welcome to the group! I'll put you down for your c-sec date :thumbup:

Here's a picture of my 16 week bump (15+6).. Only the 3rd I've taken..
How would you guys say I'm carrying? I really can't tell the difference in hi/lo or all round lol.
I have my gender scan in 12 days - not that I'm counting ;) and my sons second birthday in 13 days :D
Also think I felt a tiny movement while I was sipping on a bit of cola at the cinema.. Happened so quick I think I missed it lol.

Hope everyone's doing well x

Hmmm I think it's a little too early to say if you're carrying high or low just yet :flower: lovely bump though! Same goes for all bump pics shared, we have some lovely jellybean bumps going on :)

Hope everyone's doing well! I had a pregnancy/mum to be massage today and it was wonderful! Thinking of booking one in each month now :lol:

oo that sounds wonderful hun! I'd love to have something like that but the closest ill get is DS1/DS2 jumping on my back :haha:

Hi Jellybean ladies!

May I join in? :) Due on January 10th, 1015 with a little :blue: James Dana III named after his father and grandfather!

hi hun welcome to Jelly Beans <3 Congratulations on having a boy! and a lovely name also.

Welcome labgal! Love the name!

Sorry I've been quiet ladies, but I've been stalking you all. I was on vacation with no cell/internet service, then very busy at work. I have my anatomy scan tomorrow, so hopefully I can share fun pics with you all!

i hope you enjoyed your holiday hun.

Only one day to go!! This time tomorrow I will be getting the boys ready to go for the bus :wohoo: I cant wait to find out what I'm having!

Morning,
lovely bumps.
Welcome new ladies.
I find out tomorrow too. Can't wait xx

Wildchic this is my sons potty shot! No mistaking he's all boy :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 12
Hi Jellybean ladies!

Congrats and welcome to the group! :happydance:

Haha sethsmummy, I took my girls to soft play in the morning to tire them out and dd2 fell asleep in the car home, so I gently put her to bed and dd1 enjoyed a foot spa with me and then mostly behaved whilst I had my massage! She's a little show off so of course she kept putting on little Frozen performances for the lady masseuse and had to keep showing her this or that :haha: definitely could have been more relaxing mentally, but physically I now feel great!

Brunette, forgot to ask before, but what are you taking aspirin for? Does it really help to keep bp down? I'm nervous about taking it... I try avoid medication as much as possible when pregnant and have always only just taken the odd paracetamol when absolutely necessary. I'm scared!

Hi Jellybean ladies!

Congrats and welcome to the group! :happydance:

Haha sethsmummy, I took my girls to soft play in the morning to tire them out and dd2 fell asleep in the car home, so I gently put her to bed and dd1 enjoyed a foot spa with me and then mostly behaved whilst I had my massage! She's a little show off so of course she kept putting on little Frozen performances for the lady masseuse and had to keep showing her this or that :haha: definitely could have been more relaxing mentally, but physically I now feel great!

Brunette, forgot to ask before, but what are you taking aspirin for? Does it really help to keep bp down? I'm nervous about taking it... I try avoid medication as much as possible when pregnant and have always only just taken the odd paracetamol when absolutely necessary. I'm scared!

I was on aspirin hun for the whole pregnancy with ethan and was on it a few weeks back for this one (was meant to be on it till 36 weeks) but it was making me light headed so stopped. will go back on it when i stop geetting MS fully/Dizzy spells. It is supposed to keep your BP down to an extent and it also helps the blood flow to baby.

haha bless her.. seth would talk someones ear off if they came in the house :haha:

Thanx for the boy pics ladies:) I guess I was hoping for a boy & girl and had my heart set on it, then got the news of 2 girls. I'm ok with it though, actually excited, but I don't think I'll start buying things yet seeing that the doc was not 100% sure!

Welcome to the new ladies :flower:

Lovely bump pics kiwi, 0203!

Hope you ladies have a good weekend! Its still winter here by us and it seems its gonna be a wet weekend!

Love looking at all the bumps and scan pics! Ladies with potty shots - We are only allowed one scan picture at our regular scans but did you have to ask for a shot of the potty so you can have more than one pic? Or are they from private scans? x

I know i wont get a potty shot from my NHS scan hun only from my private one tomorrow. I've never been given a potty shot and were only allowed 1 pic too normally at nhs scans xx

I've never been given a potty shot at nhs scan either but this will be first time at the hospital I am using this time. I know they won't tell me gender tho xx

:o they wont tell you gender :o well that sucks. Im so glad ours does!

No, thats why we are going private. They told us in Fife that Zara was a girl but apparently won't tell anyone in Aberdeen. Going to ask for a potty shot tho to confirm tmrws scan and see what they say xx

oh wow that sucks. I want to confirm at my anomoly scan too lol. well only if its a girl.. if its a boy it will be pretty obvious i think. Seth and Ethans bits were huge on their scans :haha:

I'm really paranoid that I'll go to my growth scan at 28 weeks and hm little girl will then be a little boy. I was so excited to be told I'm having a girl as I always wanted one and have been out and got her some lovely pink bits...but what if they were wrong???? She was a little monkey in the scan after all. Arghhhh xxxx

i think if your told at your 20 week scan hun its normally right... its not very often they get it wrong <3 xx

I was told they're less accurate at NHS anomaly scan's because they're for concentrating on the baby's well-being and heart and brain etc etc, but at private gender scans they mostly focus on the potty.

But then again, it would be more visible at 20 weeks

My friend was told girl at 20 weeks and gave birth to a boy!

Ttc_lolly I take it because I have antiphospholipid syndrome. I have to take Clexane injections, high dose folic acid and Omeprazole. I am like you, I hate to take medications too but I've had no choice this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->