*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Haven't been on for a few days as I've had a lot on and went away at the weekend. Sorry for the very long weird post but just wanted to say how I'm feeling etc. I don't have anyone else to talk to.

I've been told I'm suffering ante-natal depression, I have suffered stress, depression and anxiety but didn't expect to suffer it through pregnancy, all I've ever wanted is a baby and to be a lil house wife... They expect it will turn into post-natal depression, which I keep having dreams and visions about, that I'm just sat there in a trance when my mum and boyfriend care for the baby... I have an appointment with some mental health people who work with midwives or something along those lines tomorrow but I've seen counsellor's before and they don't really do a lot....

I went back to work last Wednesday after having 3 weeks off I was only there Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, no one spoke to me and it was horrible. Ever since I said I was pregnant they have turned funny and it's been unbearable.
It came to a head on Sunday when I was away and my mum was going home I had a massive panic attack about going into work on Monday, she kept trying to calm me down and phoned my boyfriend and after an hour I was calmed then she left and I went back in to see my dad and had another panic attack with some friends... My boyfriend came back later and I had another attack when I saw him and on the journey home. Even though my mum and Tom had said I dint need to go to work and he would take me doctors in the morning. It was so horrid and scary I couldn't breathe or anything...
We went to the doctors on Monday and they said I need to leave, she did me a sick note for two weeks while we sorted things. We wrote and posted my resignation yesterday and I do feel slightly better but now I'm a bit worried about the money aspect of things...
I'm going on the hunt for some part time work today and to the job centre to understand what I'm entitled to...

I have my scan in a week and a half and I'm getting nervous as to if everything is okiee and how I will react if baby is a boy... I feel such a terrible person...

I think on a good note my sickness is passing. Although somedays I am hungry and eat fine or lots and the next day I won't eat anything... I'm really struggling to understand my body changing at the moment...

I hope everyone else is okiee and that morning sickness is starting to pass and that you can find some energy to do the chores, I'm struggling with that but I have to stay focused and congratulations on everyone having there scans.

Sorry for the long random post, I hope I don't offend or upset anyone, but I don't have anyone else I can speak with and just needed to say it all.

Xxxxxxx

It sounds like you've made the right choice in regards to your job. I'm sorry they made you feel that way :hugs:

I've been to see a mental health midwife too because I have episodes of anxiety after experiencing my 3 losses. I'm terrified to lose my precious little boy.

As for being scared of your baby being a boy try not to be. Easier said than done. Before having Tristan I used to say "if it's a boy it can go back" I remember the day I was told he was a boy, I was ok until that night. I sobbed and sobbed. The next morning I woke up and was excited. I was terrified of the unknown. I'd only ever been around girls and had no idea what to do with a boy! I am so so thankful for him, he is one of the most amazing kindest little boys I have ever met, I couldn't have asked for anymore. Honestly. It may feel scary now but I promise you that if it is a boy that once the news sinks in you will be fine. Before my losses I wanted a girl so I had one of each but wouldn't have minded either way. After my loss I just didn't care at all as long as my baby is born healthy and screaming. I remember before the gender scan this time Hubby and I were like "What the hell will we do if it's a girl!?" Scared of the unknown again after being parents of boys :lol: I am absolutely over the moon that I am having another boy, I haven't had any sad feelings at all this time. I can't wait to be a Mum of 2 little boys and Tristan is so excited to have a little brother!

As for housework leave it until you feel up to it. I did nothing for weeks. Only the bear minimum, pots washing, washing clothes etc. It's only recently I've managed to start housework properly again and finally cooking! My house needs so much organising it's doing my head in. It looks tidy, well apart from our bedroom but it's the cupboards crammed full of stuff to sort! :lol:

Sorry I've rambled a bit. Hope you feel better soon!

Congrats on team pink, I'll prob be joining you on sat! Lol.
bb, hope you are feeling better.
Tara, I feel so much better for getting of my arse and doing some cleaning, lol, girls "helped"!
Dawn, I am sure if it is a lovely baby boy that you will be head over heels in love with him. I hope speaking to us or a counsellor helps you. It'll feel like a massive wait had been lifted knowing that you don't have to go back to work. Can you do little bits of cleaning at a time? I have sat on my arse and done very little for the past few weeks but today I did a lot of cleaning and I feel better, like I have achieved something. Can you try to plan a nursery or something? Just have a look online and make a boys list, girls list or neutral? Just little ideas to try and help. I was drawing elephants last week(just for something to do)so have now decided on a jungle themed nursery xxx

Hi everyone :hi: hope everyone's doing well! So sorry I've been AWOL for a while, had a busy couple of weeks and havent had a chance get online.

Luce, congrats on being team :pink: girls are amazing! Brunette, so sorry you're still not feeling great :hugs: sorry for all the posts I've missed out - far too many pages to read back! If anyone else has found out their baby's gender, will you let me know and I'll update the OP :flower:

Not much to report from me really. I haven't been feeling a lot of movement lately, mw thinks I may have an anterior placenta, so it's cushioning the kicks but will find out at my 20w scan on Tuesday next week :thumbup: had my consultant appt today, and as I had gestational hypertension with dd1 and she was low birth weight I am having 3 additional scans this pregnancy :yipee: one at 28w, again at 32w & 36w. I've also been prescribed aspirin to help keep my bp down, which is a new one, never heard of using aspirin for that before :shrug:

Please can you add :blue: to my name? :mrgreen:

Eeeeek for extra scans! I get them too :) I'm also on aspirin!

Well I think the 'gas' iv been feeling for about a week is actually the baby kicking, I was always told it feels like butterflies to start with so.didn't think it was the baby, I googled what it feels like and found a spot of description saying it feels like when u get a muscle twitch, the only reason I no its not a muscle twitch is because it's been in the same place for a week now. Iv also figured out how to tell when the baby is on the move lol. I finally feel pregnant and first thing in a morning before eating when I'm laid down u can distinguish a bump so hopefully not too long before my 'iv eaten too many Chinese take aways' look turns into an 'im pregnant' look

18 weeks and think I can say I've finally popped :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1
Ab75 do you still think boy? When is your next scan? I think I guessed girl for you too :)

Lovely bumps ladies! Here's mine from 2 days ago, although not great as my trousers weren't very flattering :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi Ladies:) just to update on my scan yesterday. Doc said we're having 2 girls :) We are really happy! Although, I don't think we can start buying pink just yet! Doc also said that he's 70% sure its girls, which makes me doubt it slightly. He struggled a bit with 1 baby, so we'll have to wait for the next scan which will be a bit more accurate.

Brunette, yes I had a 16w gender scan :) baby girl no3! Will get the sonographer to double check at our scan next week but there was definitely nothing between her legs :lol:

Yay wildchic huge congrats and welcome to (double!) team pink :wohoo: when's your next scan so they can recheck?

Hi everyone :hi: hope everyone's doing well! So sorry I've been AWOL for a while, had a busy couple of weeks and havent had a chance get online.

Luce, congrats on being team :pink: girls are amazing! Brunette, so sorry you're still not feeling great :hugs: sorry for all the posts I've missed out - far too many pages to read back! If anyone else has found out their baby's gender, will you let me know and I'll update the OP :flower:

Not much to report from me really. I haven't been feeling a lot of movement lately, mw thinks I may have an anterior placenta, so it's cushioning the kicks but will find out at my 20w scan on Tuesday next week :thumbup: had my consultant appt today, and as I had gestational hypertension with dd1 and she was low birth weight I am having 3 additional scans this pregnancy :yipee: one at 28w, again at 32w & 36w. I've also been prescribed aspirin to help keep my bp down, which is a new one, never heard of using aspirin for that before :shrug:

Welcome back!

Please can you update my due date to 29th January. Thanks x

Brunette, yes I had a 16w gender scan :) baby girl no3! Will get the sonographer to double check at our scan next week but there was definitely nothing between her legs :lol:

Yay wildchic huge congrats and welcome to (double!) team pink :wohoo: when's your next scan so they can recheck?

Next scan in 6 weeks! So far away!!! I'll post the potty shots and please tell me what you think.

Here are the potty shots.

Attachments

• baby%201.jpg
    baby%201.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
  • baby%202.jpg
    baby%202.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
Thanks ladies, I'll find out on sat. In my head I think boy, but its probably baby girl no.3 lol xx
Nice bump lolly.
congratulations on 2 (possible)girls wildchic xx

Wildchic, the first pic it's hard to say as I think the angle isn't quite right (doesn't look like a direct potty shot), but I don't see anything dangling. Second pic definitely looks girly :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->