*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Thank You :) Ive attached th ebest of my pics but theyre not great.. the tech didnt even put any effort in to getting decent pictures for me. I told her shed need to press down and i was happy for her to do it but she didnt :(

Attachments

• 10609070_10152674820480329_723419313_n.jpg
    10609070_10152674820480329_723419313_n.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 10609204_10152674821865329_1766445276_n.jpg
    10609204_10152674821865329_1766445276_n.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 10614000_10152674820680329_964501373_n.jpg
    10614000_10152674820680329_964501373_n.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 10615865_10152674819905329_1530789669_n.jpg
    10615865_10152674819905329_1530789669_n.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 3
Glad babe is healthy sethsmummy - but I also completely understand why you'd be disappointed in how it went. I'm so sorry :(

Thanks hun :) Im sure ill be happier about it all tomorrow once iv slept on it lol. Tbf she did warm up a bit after id gone back in from my walk (to move baby) and we chatted about Ds1 as her son also has autism. i just hope she does a better job of my anomoly scan :haha: xx

Did you pay private?

Hubby and I have been discussing middle names. We still really like Brody. I quite like middle names to have a meaning but all the family names have been used up between our children already. We thought of John as that is my Father-in-Laws middle name and my Dads middle name but the initials are awful! Lol. I even mentioned Kian as it can be a boys name but I'm not even sure if that sounds ok or whether Hubby was impressed or not. Lol. Any ideas please?

I'd be a bit pissed off that she acted like that at that price! :growlmad:

Kian is my name so not sure if it's a bit lame for a boy being named after his Mum!

I quite like the idea of a name meaning rainbow or something significant to our losses for babies middle name but can't seem to find any boys ones! Does anyone know of any please?

Thats actually the first time ive heard of it used for a womans name. Over here its a boys name :) .. hmm well theres plenty out there named after their dad ;) so i think it would be cool!

yeah i was tbh. we got there early as well so i had time to sit and drink some water (id had to go pee when we got to the train station) but she took us in almost an hour early :S so my bladder was empty! )

It's pronounced differently. For a girl it's Key-Anne. Kinda like Leanne but with a K :)

oooo omg i love that! such a beautiful name!

that is such a lovely idea hun. I just googled names which mean rainbow or new begining but theres not much boy wise and i dont think any of the boys ones are nice :( xx

That's a lovely idea brunette bimbo
I can't think of any names to help you out sorry. The only thing I could think of was using another word/meaning for your losses. For example I have a friend who had multiple losses and when her girl were born they had middle name Hope. I'm sure there are lots of names that have meanings that can relate to a precious rainbow baby.

Today....I cannot seem to stop eating! And I am still having real struggles thinking of a boys name that I LOVE

Yeh I thought hope or blessing meanings but nothing!

He's being a monkey. He's been kicking really strong, I call Hubby over to feel him and he stops! :lol:

That's so exciting that kicks cam be felt from the outside! I'm a little bit jealous. I'm not sure if I've even had definite movements yet, has me slightly worried, keep feeling quite nervous about my scan on Friday, even though various Internet searches tell me it is normal for first time mums

Totally normal :)

I felt him quite early but I knew what I was looking for. He's getting strong each day :)

Brunette - Asher means "happy, blessed", Jacob means "to follow, to succeed."

Sethsmummy - I can understand how you feel. I just found out I'm having my third girl. I'm sure we'll come around. :hugs:

Wow...so much has been happening! Congratulations on all the gender confirmations, healthy babies, gorgeous scans and beautiful bumps!

I thought of Gaelic words of rainbow BB, but I have no idea how to pronounce them or anything. But, you know the children's song "sing a rainbow"? Well, the Scots Gaelic word for sing, or song, or Oran, which I think is really nice. It's a bit of a tenuous connection, but there's something very hopeful and sweet about the idea of singing for your little rainbow! I won't be offended in any way if you think this is the worst suggestion of all time.

is this day over yet... i woke up to a diaperless 18 month old with a wet bed and missing earrings- i bought expensive screw back earrings so they would stay in- then trying to potty train with no success, refusing to take either of her usual naps, making huge messes with her snack, and repeafedly kickimg and pinching me today. i feel like an awful mommy today because i yelled at her and put her in the crib fo go to sleep. shes not sleeping shes playing with her pillow, blanket, and the diaper she took off again. we have to leave in the morning for a comference for work. its at the beach, i need to go shopping, take a shower, and start packimg but cant get anything done. hubby is working and will be for quite a while.

Ab75 and Sethsmummy, congratulations on your :blue: bumps :D!

I went out this evening and now I'm really feeling fat!! Anyone else feel like people stare at their belly and can't tell if you're pregnant or not :shrug:

Attachments

• 10614065_10203672888237163_36070646_n.jpg
    10614065_10203672888237163_36070646_n.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 10617455_10203672888797177_1526537557_n.jpg
    10617455_10203672888797177_1526537557_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
update properly in a little while.. im a little gutted.. im team :blue: again. He is very healthy though from the quick look she had so im very happy about that. And there were NO nice outfits for boys :( :( xx

Congrats on the boy! Sorry you were disappointed, but glad to hear he's healthy. My father-in-law is one of 7 boys. His parents kept trying and trying for a girl, and eventually just gave up, lol. They loved all their boys of course though:) Will this be your last baby?

Will update later as my mum is here and nobody knows we have been for a scan.
But its a boy!! Sooooooo happy xxx

Congrats!! That's so exciting:)

Ab75 and Sethsmummy, congratulations on your :blue: bumps :D!

I went out this evening and now I'm really feeling fat!! Anyone else feel like people stare at their belly and can't tell if you're pregnant or not :shrug:

you look great. And definitely look pregnant, not fat by any means. Very nice dress!

AFM, I went to a funeral yesterday and wore a black maternity T-shirt dress from Target. Love it!! It's so comfy. My grandma said to me, "well, it looks like you're going to have to buy something that fits now." I was like, "what do you mean? this is a maternity dress." She said, "well when I was pregnant, we actually wore clothes that covered our stomach." Yea grandma, that was 60 years ago. And from what I remember, the style back then was to make pregnant women look like whales with huge tops that flared outward. The dress I was wearing wasn't even tight. Ugh, that irritated me so bad. Probably because she's always kinda been rude and insulting:)

I've been feeling the baby move a LOT today. Seems like whenever I put my hand over the area though, it stops moving! Little rascal! My husband hasn't had a chance to feel it yet!

is this day over yet... i woke up to a diaperless 18 month old with a wet bed and missing earrings- i bought expensive screw back earrings so they would stay in- then trying to potty train with no success, refusing to take either of her usual naps, making huge messes with her snack, and repeafedly kickimg and pinching me today. i feel like an awful mommy today because i yelled at her and put her in the crib fo go to sleep. shes not sleeping shes playing with her pillow, blanket, and the diaper she took off again. we have to leave in the morning for a comference for work. its at the beach, i need to go shopping, take a shower, and start packimg but cant get anything done. hubby is working and will be for quite a while.

Your day sounds wretched! Duct tape that diaper on, then turn off the baby monitor. She'll fall asleep eventually, and hopefully you can too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->