*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

So here is my boys potty shot!
Baby boy.jpg

Cord is just to the side of his boy bits.

My mil always said that she didn't want to know when we found out gender, so yday I txt her and said "the girls know what baby is and keep talking about it. So do you want a phone call to tell you, a pic to guess or to take your chances with them not saying anything", she chose the phone call. So dh phoned and said we'll let Zoe tell you. Zoe says "gran, it's got a bobby(willy)". Lol, I suppose thats one way of telling someone! Xx

That's such a special way for your mil to find out ab :)

For those asking about journals the other day, the link for mine is under my ticker. I'm off to stalk all you girls now!

View attachment 794351

My mil always said that she didn't want to know when we found out gender, so yday I txt her and said "the girls know what baby is and keep talking about it. So do you want a phone call to tell you, a pic to guess or to take your chances with them not saying anything", she chose the phone call. So dh phoned and said we'll let Zoe tell you. Zoe says "gran, it's got a bobby(willy)". Lol, I suppose thats one way of telling someone! Xx

That's really sweet! I'm going to go to a milkshake bar and me and OH are going to order either a pink or blue milkshake, take a snap, post on Facebook and wait for people to clock on :) xx

View attachment 794351

That's really sweet! I'm going to go to a milkshake bar and me and OH are going to order either a pink or blue milkshake, take a snap, post on Facebook and wait for people to clock on :) xx

Thats a great idea xx

hey ladies - been away for a few days visiting some family. How is everyone?

massive congrats to all of you who have recently found out your gender! To me that feels like the moment where it wll all become real that I have a little person on the way as it will be a he or she not an it!! Thats how it was with my son anyway.

Sethsmummy - that is horrible that they treated you like that! A decent sonographer makes a world of difference to the whole experience. They need to remember that we are not numbers, we are people who are so excited to see our babies and deserve to be given the expereince of that that we are paying for! Its bad enough being a bit bigger and feeling self concious about it, you dont need people like that involved. ... phew sorry became a bit of a rant then! Ops!

2 weeks and 2 days till we find out gender... trying to keep busy as it seems like time is passing sooooo slowly!

thanks hun. it really does make a world of difference when you get a nice sonogropher. i hate the ones that cba :growlmad:

yeah but in a "nice technical way" lol. she started going on about how it has to get through all the layers bla bla bla.. and i was like erm well my 12 week scan was clear as day. She really didnt put any effort in to seeing baby properly.. i told her at the 12 week scan the woman pressed down and i was happy if she needed to do this too but she didnt at all.. just gently rolled it over my tummy. I know im a big woman but when people use this as excuse to be crap at their job that im paying them to do it really pees me off.. and the worst thing... it might be her doing my anomoly scan in 4 weeks time :S she best do a better job at that.

Where do people get off saying stuff like that?? I'm fat, 5'2" and 233lbs, and I've never had anyone say anything, they just get on with it. Yes, they have to press a little a little harder , but it's not like it's hard, lol. What a lazy woman!!

Thanks hun im glad im not the only one who thinks she was being lazy. I have no clue what i am in lbs but last weight in i was 20 stone 6lb. im 5ft 5 so by no means i am a small woman but still.. i even lifted my stomach out the way :S

View attachment 794351

omg thats so cute lol.. im guessing they are super excited to have a brother too. I wasnt allowed a potty shot :( apparently in england its illegal now and they can loose their licence if they give you one because some sick people have been passing them round paedophiles.

View attachment 794351

omg hun that is such a good idea.. i wonder how long its going to take for people to cotton on. such a cool idea.. omg yuo should do a couple pics... get a blue and pink one (one of you has blue the other pink) and post that pic first.. and then 5 minutes later post a pic of one of the glasses empty :haha:

Jj ladies
Gosh it's been a while since I've been on here, congrats on all the scans/progression/genders I have my 20week scan tomorrow & still staying team yellow but it'll still be good to see baby on the screen again, 8weeks is far too long!! Hope you're all well? & your babies are all behaving for you! Mines a little wriggler!! The boys have all felt it kick but everytime hubby puts his hand there it stops kicking & moves what I'm guessing what could be a bum so it sticks right out!! On the name front we're having a nightmare :-( we did have Noah for a boy & violet for a girl but not my awkward husband has decided he's not keen on either so it's back to square 1 :-(

Welcome back! Hope you have a great scan!

View attachment 794351

Great pic!!

Tara, thats ridiculous that you weren't allowed a potty shot because there are some sickos out there.
Mrs, my dh hasn't felt baby yet either, he stops moving if he tries to feel xx

wont be long ladies til we can all see/feel babies on the outside and watch them wriggle around <3

I'm starting to feel LO on the outside, very slightly though. It mostly happens when I first lay down for sleep.

Goodness- Still waiting to feel on the inside! Still got a high hb on doppler, so I'm assuming he's fine... Big scan is a week from Wednesday!

Goodness- Still waiting to feel on the inside! Still got a high hb on doppler, so I'm assuming he's fine... Big scan is a week from Wednesday!

I hope the time goes by fast for you! :hugs: I always love my doctors appointments.

Sc dont worry hun once it starts happening it all kind of happens at once with your first lol or it did for me. i was just feeling flutters at your stage with ds1.. real kicks from around 22ish weeks i think it was. alhtough id need to look in his baby book again to see xx

I wasnt allowed a potty shot :( apparently in england its illegal now and they can loose their licence if they give you one because some sick people have been passing them round paedophiles.
That's not why they don't do them and I doubt they would ever be used in that way tbh. The issue is about time, resources, reliability and selective abortion.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/...to-tell-parents-the-sex-of-unborn-babies.html

Hi ladies well I've had my scan & everything went great I was very good & didn't find out what it was even though the sonographer did offer to tell me but I'm quite positive it's another boy! When she was trying to measure it's legs it kept turning round & a few times I'm sure I saw a little bit extra sticking up :winkwink: 1st time I thought well it could be anything but I saw it at least 3 times afterwards & it Definatly looked like little boys bits (I should recognise them with already having 3 boys) but who knows I could be wrong, I'm honestly not bothered if I am wrong & it's a girl as long as it's healthy x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm still here, 17w 3days today. Just waiting till the anomaly scan before we tell anyone. These next 2 weeks are going to take forever I can tell.

We know the gender as we had the CVS done but wouldn't have asked otherwise. I loved the surprise with my first! No real movements here. Think there is one day and then nothing for a couple of days. I'm also very overweight so I know it will take longer for me.

Hope you're all well :)

I wasnt allowed a potty shot :( apparently in england its illegal now and they can loose their licence if they give you one because some sick people have been passing them round paedophiles.
That's not why they don't do them and I doubt they would ever be used in that way tbh. The issue is about time, resources, reliability and selective abortion.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/...to-tell-parents-the-sex-of-unborn-babies.html

Thats what i was told by my sonographer hun. She told me those exact words when i asked for one. nothing to do with resources etc as it was a private paid for scan. it was specifically a gender scan i went for. They recieved an e-mail and letter with those details in.

Hi ladies well I've had my scan & everything went great I was very good & didn't find out what it was even though the sonographer did offer to tell me but I'm quite positive it's another boy! When she was trying to measure it's legs it kept turning round & a few times I'm sure I saw a little bit extra sticking up :winkwink: 1st time I thought well it could be anything but I saw it at least 3 times afterwards & it Definatly looked like little boys bits (I should recognise them with already having 3 boys) but who knows I could be wrong, I'm honestly not bothered if I am wrong & it's a girl as long as it's healthy x

glad your scan went well hun! haha its hard to miss boys bits isnt it even if your not really looking.. they're kind of obvious. that extra little floaty bit :haha:

I'm still here, 17w 3days today. Just waiting till the anomaly scan before we tell anyone. These next 2 weeks are going to take forever I can tell.

We know the gender as we had the CVS done but wouldn't have asked otherwise. I loved the surprise with my first! No real movements here. Think there is one day and then nothing for a couple of days. I'm also very overweight so I know it will take longer for me.

Hope you're all well :)

im sure it wont be too long until you start getting movements hun. i hope the next 2 weeks flies past for you x

Yep there was Definatly something there like I said I maybe wrong but I'd be very suprised oh well maybe I'll see more when I have my growth scans x

Great pic! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->