*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

My baby was quite quiet yesterday too. A couple of tiny kicks while out having a meal and she normally kicks when I get in to bed but nothing, so I lay on my tummy and after a while she kicked me lol (always seems to kick when I lay on my tummy). Then been moving like crazy this morning :) can't wait until I can see my belly moving with her kicks.

This mortgage in principle is taking the mick now. 2 weeks it's been. And as OH was bankrupt 6years ago we needed all the evidence etc before we applied for it. So got all that together, then they came back and they had issues with my stuff, my drivers license and bank are still registered at my mums house but I have plenty of letters and official stuff with my current address on now. So we took my birth certificate, medical cards that show I have changed address. They then said the mortgage advisor needed to change the amount of OH's war pension, on the letter we originally had it states like £500pm but on bank statements he is getting closer to £700pm, it rises with inflation and the amount on the letter stated it was being paid and backdated to 2008. Anyway so he amended that and we extended to 36years to be able to get the amount we need. So yesterday they came back and said my mum needs to sign a gift certificate thing as when we had the money through we transferred the deposit we needed to an account of my mums so we couldnt access it. Now the bank have got issues with that, tbh its none of their business why we transferred in the first place but my mum had written a letter saying the money is there ready to transfer back to us. AND they still have an issue with my name. There is literally nothing else I can provide apart from flipping blood! They say everything is ok and then pick at something else.

Sorry for the long rant, it's starting to take its toll now lol.

Welshgirl, its a nightmare waiting on mortgage and hoping you secure the house you want. Hope you don't have to wait much longer.

25 week bump.jpg

25 week bump. Scary thought, Zoe was born at 34+5 so in 10 weeks I could have my baby!! Hope he stays put til at least 37 weeks xx

Lovely bump ab75! Hope your bubs stays put a little longer than your dd did. Either way, time is going to fly past! 10 or 15 weeks then you get to hold your baby!!!

Welsh- it is frustrating waiting on a mortgage! We're also waiting, but the house we bought is an inheritance. So the house is going through a longer process than normal and all we can do it wait! I hope things move quick 4 you!

My scan is in 1 hour!! Nerves has got the better of me!

good luck for your scan wildchic!!

sorry some of you ladies have had lazy babies the last couple days.. i hope they start doing a jig soon to put your minds at ease. :hugs:

:o ab i LOVE your bump <3

Good luck wildchic.
Thanks ladies, I look slimmer with a bump in that pic, I don't look like that in real life lol, must've been the camera angle and black top!! Xx

Scan went well(took about an hour!), but both babies are perfect! Baby B is 100grams smaller than Baby A, but doc said they are both symmetrical(all body parts fit weight). Both still 80% girls, so that's what I'm sticking with! They are so adorable and we get to see them again in 4 weeks:)

Here's baby A

Attachments

• Baby A1.jpg
    Baby A1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Baby A2.jpg
    Baby A2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
And here's baby B who is the bigger one of the 2. She also flipped and decided to lay on her tummy, lol.

Attachments

• Baby B1.jpg
    Baby B1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
  • Baby B2.jpg
    Baby B2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
awww so cute! id def say B is a girl coz that looks like labia on the pic. not so sure about A thouh xx

Awww! It looks like everyone is doing really well!! Babies look fantastic!

Just had my appt. so. Baby IS big! >.< measuring 2 weeks ahead! I'm not sure how to feel about that cuz my other babies were all spot on. But at least he is healthy albeit chunky. :)
Got my tetanus shot. :-/ and set up for glucose screening. At least I have a month before that has to occur!

So close to the 3rd trimester. I can wait to meet him. Although he kinda needs a name!!

Cute pics wildchic xx
My girls always measured ahead pix and weren't overly big xx

Good luck wildchic xx
Yay Laura xx

25 weeks today, going so fast now. Started buying stuff for my homebirth/hospital bag yesterday xx

I know ! I had a mini panic attack today when I realized I only have about 15 weeks to go!! I keep thinking I have lots of time, but it's going sooo... Fast! Excited, but nerve wracking. :)

Good luck wildchic xx
Yay Laura xx

25 weeks today, going so fast now. Started buying stuff for my homebirth/hospital bag yesterday xx

I know ! I had a mini panic attack today when I realized I only have about 15 weeks to go!! I keep thinking I have lots of time, but it's going sooo... Fast! Excited, but nerve wracking. :)

I think it goes really quickly now with all the midwife appointments and final preparations. Eeeekkkk xx

I am finding that baby moves more on some days than others also. He seems to make up for it though when he does move. We had our anomaly scan and it was very cool :) Everything went really well and we even saw him swallowing! I never have seen that before it was pretty awesome! We also decided on a name Caden Anthony It means warrior or fighter and we figured to survive in my uterus he must definitely be one lol

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
Monday baby didn't have his usual morning wiggle, he wiggled a little through the day then a good wiggle at night. Yesterday (Tuesday) he didn't have his usual morning wiggle, wiggled a bit in the day and nothing at night. Its after midnight and I can't sleep. I can't shake this worry off. I can't stop crying. I am so so scared of losing him. He's not had his usual evening wiggle. I've tried everything. I've rang the hospital and they want to see me in the morning at the day assessment unit. I've made myself sick from the worry and crying. Please please please be ok baby boy!

Have u tried drinking ice water? My lo had a quiet day yesterday, and I was a bit worried. Even had trouble finding her on the Doppler. I drank some cold water, kept pushing around with the Doppler probe, and she finally woke up! He might just be having a sleepy day. Praying everything is well! :hugs:

Bb- I hope everything ok hun! Let us know what the hospital unit says/does. I hope your LO is just fine! :hugs:

Thanks girls. I drank some cold water last night and he had a wriggle, he's wriggled a bit this morning too. I'm still going to go to the DAU just because I can't shake the worry and I know they will reassure me.

Good luck hun & I hope all is good with your bubs! Prayers are with you Brunette!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->