*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Laura I'm pretty sure they have to treat you as pregnant regardless of MatB1 or not. You should have been risk assessed as soon as you told them. Have you put your pregnancy in writing?

I got my MatB1 at my 20 week appointment.

HEY NEW JELLYBEANS!!!

I was in Jellybeans in 2011 and designed and made the siggy banners you're using. I passed em onto the next jellybeans and am so glad to see they've been passed on again
:-D

Have a happy and healthy 9 months ladies!

thanks hun :D and congratulations on your pregnancy too :D

Laura.. im with BB they have to treat you as pregnant regardless.. the matb1 is just for maternity leave/pay reasons. xx

hmm i cant remember who it was that wanted to know how i got on with the gp regarding having to use the toilet all the time... but i got my results today and they are clear... so it must just be a fun hormonal thing. hopefully settle down after baby.

urine came back as a uti though! so i wasnt just being silly not being able to hold my pee for the anomoly scan. im almost done my anti biotics but i can still feel it there so i guess ill be going bck next week :dohh: xx

hmm i cant remember who it was that wanted to know how i got on with the gp regarding having to use the toilet all the time... but i got my results today and they are clear... so it must just be a fun hormonal thing. hopefully settle down after baby.

urine came back as a uti though! so i wasnt just being silly not being able to hold my pee for the anomoly scan. im almost done my anti biotics but i can still feel it there so i guess ill be going bck next week :dohh: xx
Good news about the toilet issues, but bummer about the UTI. Hope it clears up soon!

thanks hun. dh looked at me weird when i said the stool sample was clear.. he was like "seriously it showed nothing.. why the hell are you always needing the toilet" :haha: I think hes sick of me needing the toilet all the time :haha: but then again so am i. x

I haven't had a single risk assessment yet and he said he wouldn't until I get my MatB1 but it's really getting to me because I feel like them putting me on checkouts for 8 hours is too much :(

Gosh these kicks feel weird tonight. They've been gradually getting higher and higher. I'm now feeling them about 3-4 fingers up from my belly button when laid down. Is that about normal? I can't remember! :lol:

He's so strong now :cloud9:

Bb- I would think it is normal. I'm getting kicks all around since yesterday and babies seem to kick at certain times of the day.
I had my phone on my tummy and I could see it moving due to the kicks and this was way up on my tummy.

I've been able to see his movements for a while. My whole stomach moves now. He's so active. I love it :)

Aww bb! Its so precious, isn't it? Glad you can feel & see him move!

Bb, my kicks are all really low this pregnancy, feels strange as the girls were always high lol.
Laura, I never put my pregnancy in writing and I got risk assessment done as soon as I told my dept manager.
I have just been signed off for 4 weeks with pelvic pain, can hardly walk by bedtime. So thats me on mat leave xx

I have finally got my diabetes consultant appointment through. After 2 weeks of being left in limbo I go next Wednesday. I'm really nervous but think I will feel better after having spoken to my doc and being able to listen to advice and ask questions. It took a midwife to ring up and demand an appointment for me to finally be able to get one though. I've been trying to diet control just using advice online. I've also got my gallbladder scan through in two weeks time. Had to ring up and rearrange that as I have to fast before it so need it first thing in the morning. Am rather bummed out because I've just been put back on antidepressants because I've really not enjoyed being pregnant and bad stuff just keeps piling up. Has anyone else been on sertraline? I'm only on 25mg at the moment xxxx

Lolly I can't figure out pm on my phone, and if I'm honest I'm far to tired to try lol. Can u update me as team pink if u haven't already. Thanks love

I have finally got my diabetes consultant appointment through. After 2 weeks of being left in limbo I go next Wednesday. I'm really nervous but think I will feel better after having spoken to my doc and being able to listen to advice and ask questions. It took a midwife to ring up and demand an appointment for me to finally be able to get one though. I've been trying to diet control just using advice online. I've also got my gallbladder scan through in two weeks time. Had to ring up and rearrange that as I have to fast before it so need it first thing in the morning. Am rather bummed out because I've just been put back on antidepressants because I've really not enjoyed being pregnant and bad stuff just keeps piling up. Has anyone else been on sertraline? I'm only on 25mg at the moment xxxx

glad you have finally got some appointments sorted out hun. Im sorry bad things seem to be piling up on you :hugs: My friend ha just started sertraline after having her baby (she was supposed to start them before hand but her gp refused to prescribe them even though her consultant had sent a letter to them asking for it)

My 21 week bump!

lovely bump pic hun <3 xx

Hi ladies! I'm currently sitting in the hospital with a kidney stone and infection. Getting lots of fluid, antibiotics and trying to avoid morphine. Hopefully the doctor will be by today and I can go home

Hi ladies! I'm currently sitting in the hospital with a kidney stone and infection. Getting lots of fluid, antibiotics and trying to avoid morphine. Hopefully the doctor will be by today and I can go home

What a bummer. :( hope u feel better and can go home.

Happy v-day to me!!! Can't believe we're this far already! Love being able to feel her almost constantly now. Hope everyone is doing well. /)

My wife is due January 31st with our first boy

That's when we are due but I'm having baby on the 27th via c section :) welcome!!! If you have any questions at all- these ladies are fantastic and will answer best they can :3

Hopeful- please feel better soon and let us know how things are moving along! I hear kidney stones are terrible :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->