*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi ladies! I'm currently sitting in the hospital with a kidney stone and infection. Getting lots of fluid, antibiotics and trying to avoid morphine. Hopefully the doctor will be by today and I can go home

O no. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Girls with older children, how are they adapting? Tristan is so excited to be having a baby brother, he's his baby not mine etc but the last week or so his behaviour has totally changed. He's started wetting the bed again, bedtime can be a nightmare, he's deviant, he's cheeky etc which is totally out of character.

Hey hope you are all ok. Sorry not been on again. Still trying to catch up on sleep from the sleepless night at A&E the other week.
Everything went well at the rescan, they said babys head has grown and is on the charts now but must just be a small baby, and if that was my 20week scan she would have been happy. Couldn't confirm if she was a girl though as baby was being awkward and not letting us see lol. My blood pressure was fine at my midwife appointment last week too.

We got our offer on a house accepted and now just waiting on the mortgage in principle! Which we should hear about tomorrow and if everything goes fine we should be moved in by end of november and all settled before Christmas and the baby arrives!
Going to try and make more of an effort to get on here now!

I'm at home with pain meds, antibiotics and lots of fluid. I have to follow up on Wednesday. I finally passed a small piece of a stone last night, so feeling some better. Still having some bad nausea and headaches today. 23 weeks today and baby is moving like crazy.

Had our gender reveal today!! And we are having a BOY!!!

I'm still in shock. I was completely concinced it was a girl! I'm still excited and happy!

Even though my grandmother cried in disappointment. >.< still not sure how to handle that one!

Hi ladies! I'm currently sitting in the hospital with a kidney stone and infection. Getting lots of fluid, antibiotics and trying to avoid morphine. Hopefully the doctor will be by today and I can go home

O no. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Girls with older children, how are they adapting? Tristan is so excited to be having a baby brother, he's his baby not mine etc but the last week or so his behaviour has totally changed. He's started wetting the bed again, bedtime can be a nightmare, he's deviant, he's cheeky etc which is totally out of character.

fingers crossed he will settle down again soon. it is very likely its a development milestone and adjusting to the thought of a new baby coming :hugs:

Hey hope you are all ok. Sorry not been on again. Still trying to catch up on sleep from the sleepless night at A&E the other week.
Everything went well at the rescan, they said babys head has grown and is on the charts now but must just be a small baby, and if that was my 20week scan she would have been happy. Couldn't confirm if she was a girl though as baby was being awkward and not letting us see lol. My blood pressure was fine at my midwife appointment last week too.

We got our offer on a house accepted and now just waiting on the mortgage in principle! Which we should hear about tomorrow and if everything goes fine we should be moved in by end of november and all settled before Christmas and the baby arrives!
Going to try and make more of an effort to get on here now!

im glad your re-scan went well hun :D looks like your just having a little baby <3 <3

Congratulations on getting an offer on the house accepted!! FX you hear about it quickly hun. It will be fantastic having christmas in a new house.

I'm at home with pain meds, antibiotics and lots of fluid. I have to follow up on Wednesday. I finally passed a small piece of a stone last night, so feeling some better. Still having some bad nausea and headaches today. 23 weeks today and baby is moving like crazy.

I hope you are feeling better soon hun :hugs:

Had our gender reveal today!! And we are having a BOY!!!

I'm still in shock. I was completely concinced it was a girl! I'm still excited and happy!

Even though my grandmother cried in disappointment. >.< still not sure how to handle that one!

congratulations on team blue hun :blue: !! :dance: aww bless her grandmother... i have to say i wouldnt quite know how to handle that either.. But as long as you are happy with what you have then thats all that matters. My whole family are wanting me to have a girl.. so when i told them it was 60% sure its a boy they were all gutted lol. xx

Hey Ladies:)

Hope you all had a great weekend and that things are going a lot smoother!

I built up the courage to finally post a pic!

This was taken yesterday at 22weeks.

Attachments

• 22WEEKS.jpg
    22WEEKS.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 7
Really lovely bump wildchic :)

Hi everyone, hope things are all good!
I got my confirmation today. Definiately a girl :pink: and was explained to why she thought she was as girl.
We were only meant to get 1 picture but she gave us 9 and about 4 of them were in 4D! She looks like her brother :) :cloud9:

Attachments

• 10681993_10152399132002406_365893640_n.jpg
    10681993_10152399132002406_365893640_n.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 10708157_10152399132177406_650118645_n.jpg
    10708157_10152399132177406_650118645_n.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 5
Cute bump pic wildchic! :)
Congrats on the girl mummylaura!

I have yet to take a bump pic. Being plus sized, I have the horrible "B" bump, lol. Doesn't make for a cute pic. I might work up the courage soon. :)

I'm glad you got a definitive answer mummylaura! Beautiful pictures!

Your bump is adorable wildchic! <3

Brilliant news Laura :)

My little man has been quiet today. I've felt him but nowhere near as wriggly as he usually is. I hate this constant worry! I want a crystal ball, I want to know that I can relax! Still so unbelievably scared!

Thanks ladies:)

MummyLaura- that's great that you got so many pics! Lovely by the way!

BB- they have their days that they won't move as much. You'll see, by tomorrow, he'll be back to wiggling like crazy. I can imagine the worry that you feel, but know that its normal.

My little one isn't moving very much today and barely moved yesterday, makes me worried but dh is telling me not too, he is so lazy I think the baby must just take after him!

Hope we all get some wiggles soon :hugs:

Any of u ladies that aren't feeling as many movements just remember this is what the midwife is there for. I thought it was just normal for babies to have lazy days but there is a charity called count the kicks that's iv just heard of any they give u lots of advice etc about your baby's movements. Check them out on Facebook. I'm sure ur baby is perfect though but it's something to keep in mind. Mum's are supposed to worry its our job, never be worried about getting advice though

Yes, after week 28! I wouldn't worry. I had days like that too. I panicked. Tried every trick in the book to get him to move. Cold water, orange juice, laying still on my side, etc.... nothing worked, he wasn't kicking. Then, right before bed it was like a bouncy castle inside. Just give it time and you'll feel those little kicks again before you know it:) If you are really worried though you can call your midwife or OB.

Been laid on my left side for a few hours catching up on Sky+ and he's been throwing a party in my tummy :cloud9:

Been laid on my left side for a few hours catching up on Sky+ and he's been throwing a party in my tummy :cloud9:

Told ya! We tend to worry and that's totally normal! Glad he's showing you he's ok! I read that babies start to kinda get into a sleeping pattern now already. Which means they will sleep for a few hours and kick up a storm and then sleep again for hours. I've actually noticed that my babies start moving at a certain time everyday!

On another note: Today is my anatomy/anomaly scan:) I'm so nervous! I just hope everything is ok with botha babies! Its been 6 weeks since I last saw them! Fx for good news!

Good luck wildchic xx
Yay Laura xx

25 weeks today, going so fast now. Started buying stuff for my homebirth/hospital bag yesterday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->