*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Oh no..poor you! I hope you don't get too many of the dreaded BH! It is a bit tricky buying stuff when you're on team yellow; I wish there was more brightly coloured stuff! I mean, both genders can wear all the colours can't they!?

I'm wishing you millions of luck for the scan, with an awesomely clear potty shot of your lovely little baby! Then, good luck with the shopping spree :haha:

Had a letter today to book my flu jab as pregnancy makes you a high risk category. Has anyone else had/having the jab? Hope I don't get sick from it. Have booked for half term Wednesday, so will have half a week to get over it if I do. :wacko:

I plan to get it- I'm just great at procrastinating. I have asthma as it is, so that makes me in the "risk" category already... but I've also had the flu, and I have noooo desire to have a fever that high with a baby around!

I work around kids, and almost 3 weeks ago they gave me a horrible stomach bug. More recently a cold. I think that just adds to my risk of getting it, so I'm gonna go for it! (Never had any issues getting it- been doing it for years now. It's not bad at all for a shot.)

Glad to hear that most of y'all are doing well. I'm still suffering through random aches and pains, and having increasing difficulty getting/staying comfy at night. (I often wake dh up when I have to get out of bed, and first put weight on my feet- holy back pain!) Also starting to have issues emptying my bladder from baby being so low... annoying when you have to go 5x in 10 min before bed!

It's finally starting to hit me that maybe it's getting to be time to start preparing for baby...

Lovely bumpage sethsmummy! And I love how you've coordinated your top with your wallpaper :lol: all the best for your rescan, let us know how you get on :flower:

Izzie, I've also declined the flu jab. And the whopping cough too. I'm not comfortable having vaccs during pregnancy and there's plenty of other reasons but I won't bore you with them, and don't want our lovely group to turn into a huge vaccs debate :lol: just do lots of reading up and research on it and choose what's right for you :thumbup:

I'm also getting lots of Braxton hicks. Hate, hate, hate them! Never got them with DD1 and when I started getting them with DD2 I panicked because it was just horrible. Found out they were nothing to worry about, but I just hate the tightness of my bump and how achey and crappy they make me feel. My friend had them and said hers weren't half as bad as what mine sounded like, so dunno if I just have a funny uterus or not!

Had a letter today to book my flu jab as pregnancy makes you a high risk category. Has anyone else had/having the jab? Hope I don't get sick from it. Have booked for half term Wednesday, so will have half a week to get over it if I do. :wacko:
I'm getting one for the first time ever along with the Tdap (pertussis/whooping cough). I'm also asking anyone who's going to be in close contact with the baby for the first three months get them too. No one's had a problem with that...yet.:thumbup:

Oh no..poor you! I hope you don't get too many of the dreaded BH! It is a bit tricky buying stuff when you're on team yellow; I wish there was more brightly coloured stuff! I mean, both genders can wear all the colours can't they!?

I'm wishing you millions of luck for the scan, with an awesomely clear potty shot of your lovely little baby! Then, good luck with the shopping spree :haha:

Thanks hun :D I dont really like the neautral clothes.. well apart from Boofle/winnie the pooh and little roo stuff you can get. So if baby doesnt reveal all next week those are what i will be getting. I just hate buying white :haha:

Iv hit it with both previous pregnancies.. never got ill but had a sore arm for a day or two.

I plan to get it- I'm just great at procrastinating. I have asthma as it is, so that makes me in the "risk" category already... but I've also had the flu, and I have noooo desire to have a fever that high with a baby around!

I work around kids, and almost 3 weeks ago they gave me a horrible stomach bug. More recently a cold. I think that just adds to my risk of getting it, so I'm gonna go for it! (Never had any issues getting it- been doing it for years now. It's not bad at all for a shot.)

Glad to hear that most of y'all are doing well. I'm still suffering through random aches and pains, and having increasing difficulty getting/staying comfy at night. (I often wake dh up when I have to get out of bed, and first put weight on my feet- holy back pain!) Also starting to have issues emptying my bladder from baby being so low... annoying when you have to go 5x in 10 min before bed!

It's finally starting to hit me that maybe it's getting to be time to start preparing for baby...

:hugs: i am the same hun i toss and turn all night.

Lovely bumpage sethsmummy! And I love how you've coordinated your top with your wallpaper :lol: all the best for your rescan, let us know how you get on :flower:

Izzie, I've also declined the flu jab. And the whopping cough too. I'm not comfortable having vaccs during pregnancy and there's plenty of other reasons but I won't bore you with them, and don't want our lovely group to turn into a huge vaccs debate :lol: just do lots of reading up and research on it and choose what's right for you :thumbup:

I'm also getting lots of Braxton hicks. Hate, hate, hate them! Never got them with DD1 and when I started getting them with DD2 I panicked because it was just horrible. Found out they were nothing to worry about, but I just hate the tightness of my bump and how achey and crappy they make me feel. My friend had them and said hers weren't half as bad as what mine sounded like, so dunno if I just have a funny uterus or not!

thank you hun! hahahaha :rofl: i didnt realise my top matches :rofl: love my wallpaper <3 I hate BHs too. Ds1 actaully panics if i stop and say ouch so i have to be careful how much i let on im in pain. :dohh: lord knows what ill do when Lightening crotch kicks in full force!

im soooo tired today... i cant get comfy at all in bed anymore i toss and turn all night long! but at least ds2 stayed in his own bed last night :dance: that made it a little easier. Now to get them both dressed and do the nursery run before my sister and my shopping arrive.

Thanks for asking sethsmummy, I'm doing pretty crap if I'm honest. I'm not sleeping, been bunged up for about 3 months now, back is driving me insane but I'm just about managing it, the tens does help but only for a short time. I'm generally just not feeling well.

I'm also refusing the whooping cough and flu jabs. Just don't want to be having vaccines while pregnant if I can help it.

All the bump pics are lovely, I had a mid-pregnancy break down at the weekend trying to find something to wear that didn't make me look like a whale lol, I wanted to sit and cry lol.

Iv gone mad with buying clothes, all second hand off eBay and getting some excellent bargains but I swear she has more clothes than me lol. Was doing my aldi shop yesterday and they have some baby stuff in, got a hauck from birth pram for £23, it will be a good spare, if it's been snowing or grit on the path after being icy I don't want the wheels on the more expensive one to get ruined, will be useful for holidays too with the sand for the same reason. They also have group 2 to 3 car seats in for £20 but I want to get a 1,2 and 3 after she's out of the 0+ one.

Been thinking about names and me n oh have narrowed it down to imogen or leona, but as with all names I keep going on n off them both but iv decided to just wait n I'm sure one will feel more natural than the other. Oh likes chloe too but I think it would be a better middle name

Is it January yet??

Imogen and Leona are both lovely names xx

I have also declined flu and whooping cough vaccines, never had them with dd1 or dd2 and I have my own reasons/opinions, but, like Lolly said, I won't get in to that here. Everyone has to make their own choices.
26 weeks today! Will post bump pic later xx

Haven't been on here in a while, haven't really had much time, hope everyone is doing ok, nice bump pics :) I don't know whether to get the flu/whooping vaccine. I'm not really sure what it's all about. Midwife was just like.. oh, i recommend you have one.

My and my OH took a couple of bump pics last night :)

Attachments

• bby bump.jpg
    bby bump.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 10721037_10152412419047406_969244341_n.jpg
    10721037_10152412419047406_969244341_n.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
26 week bump.jpg

26 week bump. Feel like he has popped out more this week and moved higher up xx

Really cute bump pics!! I won't be able to post a bare belly pic(to many stretch marks from 1st pregnancy) :(

Thanks wildchic, I am lucky that I don't have any, I don't know how I got away with that as I am always the size of an elephant by the end xx

24+6

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/3BFC08E6-C6B2-49B8-8DA2-1F53BB5AB0EA_zpsps7ggsfn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->