*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Thanks :) It's a K (me) and a D (hubby) entwined in a heart. The chinese symbol means love. We had the heart on our wedding invites and Hubby has the same tattoo but shaded :D

I got called fat today and told I look like a Moomin :(

Thanks :) It's a K (me) and a D (hubby) entwined in a heart. The chinese symbol means love. We had the heart on our wedding invites and Hubby has the same tattoo but shaded :D

Really cute that you guys done that! I'll never tattoo my dh's initial/name on me coz my dh's ex tattooed his name big on her body and they broke up, so that just put me off ever doing something like that, but I like the idea, just not for me. yours is cute though!

How can someone call you fat?? You're pregnant! There's another person growing inside you!!! Duh! Your bump looks great!

Anyone close to or just enter the third tri? I'll be there a week from tomorrow and I'm so excited about how quickly time is going.

GORGEOUS bumps ladies :kiss: I still can't quite believe we are all in the mid 20's now. Feels like just last week I set the group up!

Brunette, who the hell called you those things? :grr: you want us all to hunt that person down!? 128 hormonal preggo women could do a LOT of damage I reckon!

Really cute that you guys done that! I'll never tattoo my dh's initial/name on me coz my dh's ex tattooed his name big on her body and they broke up, so that just put me off ever doing something like that, but I like the idea, just not for me. yours is cute though!

How can someone call you fat?? You're pregnant! There's another person growing inside you!!! Duh! Your bump looks great!

I've always said I wouldn't but figured this could easily be adapted if heaven forbid something did happen between us. We are really strong together so hopefully will never come to that!

It was a girl that used to work with me. I've had to go to my maternity uniform now and it's like a tent. It's actually really bothered me, I could cry and I'm usually tough skinned!

Wow... how you didn't hit her in the face with a chair is beyond me! :lol: what a cow!

You do NOT look fat AT ALL. You just look pregnant...and a very cute pregnant. Don't listen to idiots.:hugs:I would love to have your belly - I STILL don't look pregnant.

Anyone close to or just enter the third tri? I'll be there a week from tomorrow and I'm so excited about how quickly time is going.
I think I might be there the day after tomorrow, but there seems to be controversy over which week really constitutes the third trimester....25-30th?

If I divide 40 weeks into 3, I guess the third starts at 27 weeks?:shrug:

40 weeks divided by 3 = 13.33.
So, 13.33 weeks per trimester? Then the second trimester ends at 26.6 (13.3 + 13.3) weeks and the third starts at 27? I wouldn't be surprised if my math is wrong on this, but it would be sad considering I'm an accountant.:haha:

Where does everyone else consider the third trimester starting?

Brunette, who the hell called you those things? :grr: you want us all to hunt that person down!? 128 hormonal preggo women could do a LOT of damage I reckon!
Count me in for the hunting that idiot down! How DARE she!!

Hi Ladies. Cute bump pictures everyone-i need to take another one. 24+2 today going by the last due date they gave me. Its unreal how close third trimester is. I got told three times last week that I was "getting big" and that I didn't look so pregnant, just like I had a big belly. I chose to ignore most of it. The hubby and I will both be getting flu and whooping cough vaccines. I work as a nurse and the risk of exposure unweighs any risk for me. Hubby is an firefighter and decided he wants one too.
We started working on the nursery again and discovered what was causing the sagging floor. Good news is that it isn't as bad as I thought and shouldn't be hard to fix. Bad news I paid too many bills this weekend and over drew my checking account... Oops- gonna blame that on the pregnancy brain. Gonna be tight but we'll make it. Its been worse before. Hopefully we will continue to get little things done each day but we have family coming in next weekend from out of state, 2 work baby showers, a baby dedication, another babu shower, my nieces 13th birthday party, and my moms 50th surprise party all in the same weekend. I'm tired just thinking about it.

For those who are wondering about the 'which trimester I'm in?' I got this from the google:)

Attachments

• Trimester Check.jpg
    Trimester Check.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3

I've always said I wouldn't but figured this could easily be adapted if heaven forbid something did happen between us. We are really strong together so hopefully will never come to that!

It was a girl that used to work with me. I've had to go to my maternity uniform now and it's like a tent. It's actually really bothered me, I could cry and I'm usually tough skinned!

I think its cute! I would probably consider doing something like that if dh did it, but he hates any form of needles,hahaha! So that's way to back of our to-do-list!

You shouldn't worry/upset yourself with what others say! I love showing off my bump:) you should show it off and if anyone ever says you look 'fat' again, just brush it off! You don't need comments like that!

Bumps are just gorgeous ladies, every single one of them!

BB I can't believe someone said that to you! What a horror! Point her our way next time she says anything...the sight of a gang of rampaging hormonal pregnant "moomins" ought to shut her up! You look fantastic. End of!

Glad the work isn't so extensive hopeful, you'll be so proud of all your hard work once its all finished!

I think third tri starts at 27 weeks too. Can't believe some of us are entering into the last stretch!

I havent decided on the flu vaccination yet. I've never had one before, and previously felt confident declining it. Fear creeps in a little though so this time I am considering it. DS is at nursery so can be exposed to all sorts, but even still he's rarely unwell *touches wood* Urgh! I don't know!

Despite feeling great, and having a very normal time, I've finally run into the inevitable pregnancy discomfort (there's always something!). It seems with baby and bump growing, its causing some crazy pressure on a nerve causing me to get a serious dose of pins and needles and then numbness in my whole left thigh every time I lie down. It doesn't seem like much, but its totally stopping me sleeping! I am a terrible sleeper at the best of times so for me to moan about disrupted sleep is really rare. Boo!

Thanks for asking sethsmummy, I'm doing pretty crap if I'm honest. I'm not sleeping, been bunged up for about 3 months now, back is driving me insane but I'm just about managing it, the tens does help but only for a short time. I'm generally just not feeling well.

I'm also refusing the whooping cough and flu jabs. Just don't want to be having vaccines while pregnant if I can help it.

All the bump pics are lovely, I had a mid-pregnancy break down at the weekend trying to find something to wear that didn't make me look like a whale lol, I wanted to sit and cry lol.

Iv gone mad with buying clothes, all second hand off eBay and getting some excellent bargains but I swear she has more clothes than me lol. Was doing my aldi shop yesterday and they have some baby stuff in, got a hauck from birth pram for £23, it will be a good spare, if it's been snowing or grit on the path after being icy I don't want the wheels on the more expensive one to get ruined, will be useful for holidays too with the sand for the same reason. They also have group 2 to 3 car seats in for £20 but I want to get a 1,2 and 3 after she's out of the 0+ one.

Been thinking about names and me n oh have narrowed it down to imogen or leona, but as with all names I keep going on n off them both but iv decided to just wait n I'm sure one will feel more natural than the other. Oh likes chloe too but I think it would be a better middle name

Is it January yet??

aww hun sorry your having such a rough time of it :hugs: ooooo :dance: woo for bargains! I love the names Imogen and Leona xx

Haven't been on here in a while, haven't really had much time, hope everyone is doing ok, nice bump pics :) I don't know whether to get the flu/whooping vaccine. I'm not really sure what it's all about. Midwife was just like.. oh, i recommend you have one.

My and my OH took a couple of bump pics last night :)

gorgeous pics hun <3 I know they dont urge the flu one as much as the whooping cough one. But if you get the whooping cough one it also helps protect the baby when it is born.

View attachment 807365

26 week bump. Feel like he has popped out more this week and moved higher up xx

omg look at your bump hun!!! <3 I love it

24+6

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/3BFC08E6-C6B2-49B8-8DA2-1F53BB5AB0EA_zpsps7ggsfn.jpg

gorgeous bump hun!! <3

You do NOT look fat AT ALL. You just look pregnant...and a very cute pregnant. Don't listen to idiots.:hugs:I would love to have your belly - I STILL don't look pregnant.

I think I might be there the day after tomorrow, but there seems to be controversy over which week really constitutes the third trimester....25-30th?

If I divide 40 weeks into 3, I guess the third starts at 27 weeks?:shrug:

40 weeks divided by 3 = 13.33.
So, 13.33 weeks per trimester? Then the second trimester ends at 26.6 (13.3 + 13.3) weeks and the third starts at 27? I wouldn't be surprised if my math is wrong on this, but it would be sad considering I'm an accountant.:haha:

Where does everyone else consider the third trimester starting?

Count me in for the hunting that idiot down! How DARE she!!

I deff count it from 27 weeks hun.

Hi Ladies. Cute bump pictures everyone-i need to take another one. 24+2 today going by the last due date they gave me. Its unreal how close third trimester is. I got told three times last week that I was "getting big" and that I didn't look so pregnant, just like I had a big belly. I chose to ignore most of it. The hubby and I will both be getting flu and whooping cough vaccines. I work as a nurse and the risk of exposure unweighs any risk for me. Hubby is an firefighter and decided he wants one too.
We started working on the nursery again and discovered what was causing the sagging floor. Good news is that it isn't as bad as I thought and shouldn't be hard to fix. Bad news I paid too many bills this weekend and over drew my checking account... Oops- gonna blame that on the pregnancy brain. Gonna be tight but we'll make it. Its been worse before. Hopefully we will continue to get little things done each day but we have family coming in next weekend from out of state, 2 work baby showers, a baby dedication, another babu shower, my nieces 13th birthday party, and my moms 50th surprise party all in the same weekend. I'm tired just thinking about it.

omg i cant believe people can be so rude. You ladies definitely look pregnant! Heck i could understand someone mistaking a lady of my size for just gaining some weight but you ladies have obvious pregnant bumps!
Im glad the floor is not going to be as hard to fix as you thought hun.
Wow :o what a busy weekend you have!! Your going to need to sleep for about a month after that!

Bumps are just gorgeous ladies, every single one of them!

BB I can't believe someone said that to you! What a horror! Point her our way next time she says anything...the sight of a gang of rampaging hormonal pregnant "moomins" ought to shut her up! You look fantastic. End of!

Glad the work isn't so extensive hopeful, you'll be so proud of all your hard work once its all finished!

I think third tri starts at 27 weeks too. Can't believe some of us are entering into the last stretch!

I havent decided on the flu vaccination yet. I've never had one before, and previously felt confident declining it. Fear creeps in a little though so this time I am considering it. DS is at nursery so can be exposed to all sorts, but even still he's rarely unwell *touches wood* Urgh! I don't know!

Despite feeling great, and having a very normal time, I've finally run into the inevitable pregnancy discomfort (there's always something!). It seems with baby and bump growing, its causing some crazy pressure on a nerve causing me to get a serious dose of pins and needles and then numbness in my whole left thigh every time I lie down. It doesn't seem like much, but its totally stopping me sleeping! I am a terrible sleeper at the best of times so for me to moan about disrupted sleep is really rare. Boo!

ooo i had that in my arms yesterday hun :S its not nice at all so big big :hug: :hugs:

Ugh. Scary morning.

Usually baby boy gives me a few jabs as I wake up and start moving around. Today- nothing. So after a bit, used my doppler (which has been getting crazy strong, and instantly found). Nothing. Searched for a few min, and in very bottom corner, found a very faint 144bpm- I'm praying it's baby. Trying to decide if it's worth being worried about!

I had this the other morning hun! bubba picked up by lunch time and i was being beaten up xx

Ugh. Scary morning.

Usually baby boy gives me a few jabs as I wake up and start moving around. Today- nothing. So after a bit, used my doppler (which has been getting crazy strong, and instantly found). Nothing. Searched for a few min, and in very bottom corner, found a very faint 144bpm- I'm praying it's baby. Trying to decide if it's worth being worried about!

Go and get checked. Not worth the risk in my eyes. I had reduced movements last week and went in. They said they prefer people to go in. They also said that just because you find baby on the doppler does not necessarily mean that baby is ok. Heartbeat is usually the last thing that is effected if something is wrong. I doubt that's the case and I'm sorry if my comment upsets you, just passing on what the hospital told me. Hope baby starts wriggling for you soon :)

I think i have a bad case of bump envy lol. Seeing all these beautiful bumps makes me want a proper bump. eekk sometimes being plus size sucks more than usual.

So much for a bump update. Since upgrading to ios8 my phone is more hormonal that I!!

Keep track of all you ladies. The bumps are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Or at least this is what my hubby has had to continuously drill into me. After a mini meltdown on Saturday!

What do you do when your family keeps telling you how disappointed in you they are because your little miracle is a boy? Sigh. Then expects to be in the delivery room? My DH stated no one but our little family will be there. Bringin the older 2 and locking everyone else out. Not sure how this will actually work. He's rather irritated over it all. My family can be so loving and yet so harsh at the same time and I'm truly struggling with it all.

Still no name and baby shopping is frustrating me. I fear he isn't going to have much until after he is born. >.< hah.

So much for a bump update. Since upgrading to ios8 my phone is more hormonal that I!!

Keep track of all you ladies. The bumps are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Or at least this is what my hubby has had to continuously drill into me. After a mini meltdown on Saturday!

What do you do when your family keeps telling you how disappointed in you they are because your little miracle is a boy? Sigh. Then expects to be in the delivery room? My DH stated no one but our little family will be there. Bringin the older 2 and locking everyone else out. Not sure how this will actually work. He's rather irritated over it all. My family can be so loving and yet so harsh at the same time and I'm truly struggling with it all.

Still no name and baby shopping is frustrating me. I fear he isn't going to have much until after he is born. >.< hah.

oh my gosh hun im so sorry your family are being like that! I told both families point blank after ds1 that nobody was coming to the hospital straight after baby.. i did not give them a choice. You can tell the midwives on the ward who is and is not allowed access to you during/after labour. :hugs: xx

I'm doing the same. Only Tristan is coming. Other family members will be welcome once Tristan has met his brother.

It's shit that people are being like that about him being a boy :( Boys are amazing!

I'm doing the same. Only Tristan is coming. Other family members will be welcome once Tristan has met his brother.

It's shit that people are being like that about him being a boy :( Boys are amazing!

im doing this too hun. Nobody is allowed to meet the baby (apart from my sister since shes my birth partner) until DH and the boys have met them. They are the most important people and other family really dont matter over them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->