January mommies!! ITs our turn!

Yay January mummies and babies! :)

I'm due 21st January, I just can't wait!!! People at work have only just twigged that I'm pregnant, I've been having such a kick telling them, "I'm starting mat leave next month!" and in about two weeks' time I will be able to say, "I'm due next month!" :haha: That's just brilliant, I'm so looking forward to it and of course to my wonderful, gorgeous baby! :)

Were due same day!! How have people not noticedur pregnant?! X

Hiiiii love this thread!!!! im due 28th january and its my 6th baby and im staying team yellow :) have 3 girls and 2 boys.feel very well apart slight back ache and cant sleep atall and have no idea why????!!! lol.

Yay January mummies and babies! :)

I'm due 21st January, I just can't wait!!! People at work have only just twigged that I'm pregnant, I've been having such a kick telling them, "I'm starting mat leave next month!" and in about two weeks' time I will be able to say, "I'm due next month!" :haha: That's just brilliant, I'm so looking forward to it and of course to my wonderful, gorgeous baby! :)

Were due same day!! How have people not noticedur pregnant?! X

Yayyy!!! :happydance: Do you know if you're having a girl or boy? I'm having a girl, I'm soooooooooooooo excited!! :)

Apparently I have a neat bump, so everyone tells me! I tend to wear loose clothes too. And it helped that I was on a couple of weeks' leave from weeks 28 to 30 so when I got back last week everyone was like, "Hang on... are you..?" Haha :haha:

I'm due the 31st, hopefully I'll be bringing up the rear for everyone!:)

Blimey you must be very neat I didn't show for ages but from 25 weeks till now its def grow alot!!! I'm having a boy so excited too! Is this your first? Its mine but have a step daughter! x

Blimey you must be very neat I didn't show for ages but from 25 weeks till now its def grow alot!!! I'm having a boy so excited too! Is this your first? Its mine but have a step daughter! x

I still get people walking into me so I guess they either still can't really tell or they're just rude! I've been told I waddle though haha. Yes, this is my first baby :) Congrats on your little boy! x

Ahhh I'm due 21st Jan too! So excited now and really ready for it to be January!

Thinking and hoping that Christmas will help pass the time!

You ladies all sorted christmas shopping wise? I'm
Not fancying wandering round shops loaded with bags at 9 months preggo!!
Xx

I still get people walking into me so I guess they either still can't really tell or they're just rude! I've been told I waddle though haha. Yes, this is my first baby :) Congrats on your little boy! x

you should upload a pic everyone should upload there jan bumps!! i was told i waddle too got pain in my right hip so think thats to blame x

Hi ladies, hope it's ok to join in!! I'm due 4th jan and am getting so excited as it gets closer!!! I've been washin all of our donated clothes and getting things ready Eek!!! Xxx

My due date is Jan 31st, but I have a feeling shes coming before that. I'm on progesterone and have been the majority of my pregnancy, probably staying on until deliver to help prevent preterm labor. Sleeping is almost impossible at this point and baby feels so heavy! My daughter pointed out that I waddle already:/ Still no colostrum though, which as weird as it sounds...I really want! I want to know I will have a massive milk supply like I did with my previous two, but that was forever ago. Hope my body hasnt changed that much.

Oh.....Any of you packing your hospital bags soon? I feel the need to do it soon since I'm at risk for pre term labor.

Ahhh I'm due 21st Jan too! So excited now and really ready for it to be January!

Xx

Hey another 21st Jan-er! :) I bought some bits when I was on holiday a couple of weeks ago, still got a bit to buy but am definitely NOT going to brave the Christmas shopping crowds! Going to get everything online instead hehe. Went to John Lewis today to look at cot mattresses and it was already pretty manic, and it's still only November! :shock:

you should upload a pic everyone should upload there jan bumps!! i was told i waddle too got pain in my right hip so think thats to blame x

Great idea! Have to try to get some pics taken, OH and I keep saying we should try to get pics so we can show baby her time in mummy's tummy when she's grown up but we keep forgetting!

Oh.....Any of you packing your hospital bags soon? I feel the need to do it soon since I'm at risk for pre term labor.

I feel like I need to pack mine soon too, but I haven't bought any of the stuff I'll need yet. You know, all the bits like maternity pads and so on. Haven't even sorted a labour outfit :wacko:

Xx

Hey another 21st Jan-er! :) I bought some bits when I was on holiday a couple of weeks ago, still got a bit to buy but am definitely NOT going to brave the Christmas shopping crowds! Going to get everything online instead hehe. Went to John Lewis today to look at cot mattresses and it was already pretty manic, and it's still only November! :shock:

My thoughts too - what else is online shopping for!! Shops are pretty manic round here too so I've been trying to be organised this year!
Can't believe it's coming round so quickly tho 😁

Thinking of packing my bag in next couple of weeks ready for Christmas travelling. Last thing I need is to go into labour at my mums without any stuff! Xx

Me too, excited to think that in 4 weeks my little one is classed as full term. Trying to enjoy this as much as possible as it will be my last pregnancy. I've got the normal issues with late pregnancy but just taking it slow. Can't wait to say it's our month next month in a couple of weeks

Love this thread, am due 31st jan and just cant wait to meet my baby. Team yellow all the way.

I haven't started my hospital bag yet. I figure I've got plenty of time yet. I did type up a list of items to pack, and I'm working on my birthing plan also. Other than that, just being lazy sitting around at home when not at work. We had our first bit of winter weather today- about a half inch of ice on everything. I was so worried I was going to fall, which makes me think this is going to be a loooooong 7+ weeks until I deliver.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->