January mommies!! ITs our turn!

I'm due 22nd Jan and I'm so excited and was just thinking today that it a couple of weeks I'll be able to say I'm due next month which just sounds lovely and so soon!!!! I can't wait to meet my baby boy :) x

Hi All,

Just thought I'd say a hello. I'm due 23rd January. Feeling very huge already and wondering how big this baby's gonna be. This is my third. I have a Daughter (13 in Jan) and a boy (3 in feb) and my fifth pregnancy, as we had 2 mc.

Generally feeling alright. Just the usual aches and pains really. Can feel myself slowing down, so trying to get organized for christmas sooner rather than later.

Im joining too :happydance:

Im due 28th and i cant wait to say im due 'next month' or to see my wee boy :wohoo: This is my first and i and hubby are so, so exited :) Apart from the occasional bad SPD ive got the usual aches and pains but cant complain - overall im doing very well. Not too keen on bodyparts up ribs, baby sitting on bladder or jabs to the cervix though :haha:

Blimey you must be very neat I didn't show for ages but from 25 weeks till now its def grow alot!!! I'm having a boy so excited too! Is this your first? Its mine but have a step daughter! x

I still get people walking into me so I guess they either still can't really tell or they're just rude! I've been told I waddle though haha. Yes, this is my first baby :) Congrats on your little boy! x

you should upload a pic everyone should upload there jan bumps!! i was told i waddle too got pain in my right hip so think thats to blame x

I think that is a great idea though ihavent gotton the guts to even post bump picture, maybe i will with this thread though lol who will go first?

I'm due 29th Jan... I can't believe in a few weeks I will be due 'next month'!!!

I'm still riding 2 of my 4 horses 4 times a week and mucking out 4 stables, caring for young stock in the field and walking my dog. I think keeping so active has really helped as I have a very weak back (due to chronic whiplash following a fall at 14). Keeping so fit has kept my core strong so only just starting to feel the aches and pains!

Jetset- You're lucky!! I had to give up riding after my 6th month. My belly was too big to fit behind my saddle horn on either of my saddles. :( The weather is turning cold here now, and I don't ride when it is cold so that makes me feel a bit better. I did get to watch my friend show my mares for me at a show recently. Both placed. :) Kudos to you for staying so active. Enjoy a ride for me, ok? ;)

Phew ! It's so nice to see this tread !! I can't wait for December 5th, then I can say "I'm due in less than a month."
my LO will probably be here a wee bit early - says the doctors - so he very well might be a christmas baby !! :xmas10:

cutee bump mommie2be!! Jetset i agree i envy you for still being able to ride. I dont ride anymore. I did alot when i was little but maybe in the future once we move we could get some horses!!! FM_DJ im sorry you cant ride and your right the cold should make you feel alittle better lol just out of curiosity do you work for a radio station? lol

FM_DJ im sorry you cant ride and your right the cold should make you feel alittle better lol just out of curiosity do you work for a radio station? lol

Yes! I sure do work for a radio station. :) I couldn't think of another name to use. Lol.

Hi ladies, I am due 31st jan too with my second, staying team yellow this time, had severe Pre-e last time which I am hoping to avoid again and apart from heartburn and PGP I am feeling good!

I'm due on the 3rd of January and am ever so excited! :))) I'm doing great apart from cold i've caught from my mum :/ now all i do is blow my nose every 2min :/ apart from that i'm superb!can't wait to meet our little prince :) he's our first and we've waited for him for 3 years!! :) so he's very wanted in our little family :)

ok so heres my bump due 21st jan! 31 wks pregnant!!:happydance:

Attachments

• bump 002.jpg
    bump 002.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 13
Im due Jan 14th but not sure if ill mke it till then, im already 2-3 cm dilated with bulging waters and am currently on medication to try to hold off any contractions, fingers crossed though little madam will stay put xx

Hey I'm due Jan 17th with a pink bump I have two boys already
9 and soon to be 7
This will be my last , this time round has been horrible I bleed throughout my
pregnancies but this time I've been bleeding plus have low thyroid and low iron
I'm so tired all the time But I cannot wait to meet her
The boys ate excited too !

Oh.....Any of you packing your hospital bags soon? I feel the need to do it soon since I'm at risk for pre term labor.

I've more or less packed mine 'just incase' he's early, I'm a control freak !!

BUT we still haven't sorted the nursery.. all the furniture is here in boxes but we need to paint the room first! Then I can wash all his clothes etc and put them away :thumbup:

I'm not sure what to wear when actually in labour though? I'm taking a nightie but hoping to use the birthing pool fingers crossed .. Lots of people seem to be in hospital gowns when u see their pics though :shrug:

i cant wait!! roll on january. i've only just got my bump and my back is aching 24/7 im due the 15th =)

Im due the 15th too!! Yay!!
So nervous and scared but so excited all at the same time!! I cant wait to meet my little man!! :D
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->