January mommies!! ITs our turn!

I'm due the 11th and am excited to meet our LO, were a yellow bump so can't wait to find out if we have a son or daughter! X

FM_DJ im sorry you cant ride and your right the cold should make you feel alittle better lol just out of curiosity do you work for a radio station? lol

Yes! I sure do work for a radio station. :) I couldn't think of another name to use. Lol.

I think thats great!!. I was thinking i put my username because of when im due but now im going to have to stick with it even after LO is born :dohh: haha. What radio station you work for. That is soo exiting. Do you like it?

I'm due on the 3rd of January and am ever so excited! :))) I'm doing great apart from cold i've caught from my mum :/ now all i do is blow my nose every 2min :/ apart from that i'm superb!can't wait to meet our little prince :) he's our first and we've waited for him for 3 years!! :) so he's very wanted in our little family :)

Im sorry to hear about your cold. Just think everytime you have to make that trip to blow your nose you could pee while your in the bathroom lol:haha:

We had out 3D/4D u/s yesterday! SO exciting!! Can't believe my little boy will be here in less than 2 months!! :D

How are you ladies feeling these days? I don't know if it's from the u/s or just him growing but I have been SO sore today. I noticed a couple of nights ago a lot of pressure from him moving even further down and last night I swear he was punching my hip bone!

We had out 3D/4D u/s yesterday! SO exciting!! Can't believe my little boy will be here in less than 2 months!! :D

How are you ladies feeling these days? I don't know if it's from the u/s or just him growing but I have been SO sore today. I noticed a couple of nights ago a lot of pressure from him moving even further down and last night I swear he was punching my hip bone!

aww cute avitar pic!!! I know how you feel i have been feeling his head i think hit my hip bone haha also my cervix and he gets lowerlol i think its a good sign for us!!

aww cute avitar pic!!! I know how you feel i have been feeling his head i think hit my hip bone haha also my cervix and he gets lowerlol i think its a good sign for us!!

Thanks! I was really worried about it last night but he's been so active this morning that it's put my mind at ease.

Glad I'm not the only one being hit in the hip bone! :D

Hi! yay been waiting for a january thread :) iam due jan 4th with my blue bump! Seem to be lots of boys due in jan! Cannot wait to be able to say he is due next month wooo

Im feeling ok just the usual very uncomfortable, rubbish sleep and dreaded constipation uurrggh.

I havent packed my bag yet but i did write a list the other day but still feels like i have plenty of time, do need to get organised though with xmas on its way aswell!

Hey ladies, this is my second and im due 10th Jan! Im hoping for a vbac and its going way to quickly and I dont feel ready at all!! Reckon Im probably the only one though who wants time to slow down?! :haha:

Thanks! I was really worried about it last night but he's been so active this morning that it's put my mind at ease.

oh no its alway my left hip bone too. He was transverse til this last week and boy did that hurt when he finally turned head down. He BETTER stay that way lol. Mine lil man too my belly was going to all different types of shapes this morning.. I always wonder what part of him is moving across the top of my bump lol

Hey ladies, this is my second and im due 10th Jan! Im hoping for a vbac and its going way to quickly and I dont feel ready at all!! Reckon Im probably the only one though who wants time to slow down?! :haha:

Hi katie!! I hope you can make your vbac happen!! i just wanted to say that you are not the only one who wants time to slow. I rushed my DD out i didnt enjoy anything about being pregnant and after i missed being pregnant. I told myself that i would not do that this time. that i would enjoy every bit of it but its gone to fast for me to enjoy haha so i would not mind it time slowed down just a bit lol

Hi katie!! I hope you can make your vbac happen!! i just wanted to say that you are not the only one who wants time to slow. I rushed my DD out i didnt enjoy anything about being pregnant and after i missed being pregnant. I told myself that i would not do that this time. that i would enjoy every bit of it but its gone to fast for me to enjoy haha so i would not mind it time slowed down just a bit lol

I literally havnt had time to think about being pregnant with rumning around after DD and all of a sudden im like shit I have 7 weeks left!!

I hope it happens too - dont know how I will cope with looking after a toddler and newborn and recovering from surgery!!

oh no its alway my left hip bone too. He was transverse til this last week and boy did that hurt when he finally turned head down. He BETTER stay that way lol. Mine lil man too my belly was going to all different types of shapes this morning.. I always wonder what part of him is moving across the top of my bump lol

My little guy likes to be on my right side-- you can see the difference in my stomach too! :haha: For some reason he stays away from the left side...

I literally havnt had time to think about being pregnant with rumning around after DD and all of a sudden im like shit I have 7 weeks left!!

This is my first pregnancy and it has gone by so quickly!! I think it's because I never had any sickness so there was nothing for me to look forward to getting through.. it's just been blur!

I hope it happens too - dont know how I will cope with looking after a toddler and newborn and recovering from surgery!!

i couldnt imagin. Will your OH be there to help you? I know i think that i wat made this go so fast because i had my dd to take care of... I to am alittle nervous to be taking care of a toddler and a newborn lol. Although there will be almost 3 years difference in my two so im hoping that would help!!! i see you are having a boy this time!!! Congrats!!

My little guy likes to be on my right side-- you can see the difference in my stomach too! :haha: For some reason he stays away from the left side...

haha yes its the same lol!!! Its funny because your belly can be flat on one side and huge on the other:haha:

Hey ladies....Im getting excited too! Im due Jan. 13th! cant wait!!!

Hey january mummies! :) I'm due 5th Jan, just under 7weeks to go! very excited but slightly nervous aswell lol.. My pregnancy has been pretty easy really, but definately feeling alot more tired lately, and waddling alot more now! Hope everyone else is keeping well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->