• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January mommies!! ITs our turn!

Hey january mummies! :) I'm due 5th Jan, just under 7weeks to go! very excited but slightly nervous aswell lol.. My pregnancy has been pretty easy really, but definately feeling alot more tired lately, and waddling alot more now! Hope everyone else is keeping well :flower:

you are due on my birthday!!! Im happy to see that your pregnancy has been good!!

Hey I'm due on 25th January having a little Boy have a little girl already she was 1 a week ago this time round totally opposite pregnancy flew threw with ruby with no sickness aches or pains this time I've got terrible hips
Still sick every saturday at same time lol and had horrible head aches which have disappeared over last few weeks thank god xx

Hey I'm due on 25th January having a little Boy have a little girl already she was 1 a week ago this time round totally opposite pregnancy flew threw with ruby with no sickness aches or pains this time I've got terrible hips
Still sick every saturday at same time lol and had horrible head aches which have disappeared over last few weeks thank god xx

welcomE!!! wow we are a month full of boys! not to many girls in jan

Thanks I just noticed not many boys coming round really quick though soon as christmas has come and gone be time this year has gone far to quick can't believe my little girl was 1 last week only seems 2 min ago brought her home this time last year uk was knee deep in snow xx

I really hope we dont get too much snow and ice this year... i'll just stay indoors if we do because i'll be too scared of slipping over! We did have quite alot of snow last year!

Thanks I just noticed not many boys coming round really quick though soon as christmas has come and gone be time this year has gone far to quick can't believe my little girl was 1 last week only seems 2 min ago brought her home this time last year uk was knee deep in snow xx

i know how that feels. Its the same with my DD i feel like just yesterday she was born. Snow here too on that day and its been very snowy the past days lol. Now i look at her and she will be 3 in feb. Where on earth did the time go?:shrug:

Due Jan. 8th here! :happydance:

Recently got to take a tour and see the sort of room I'll give birth in. It was very cozy and set up to look like a home, but seeing the birthing bed made me excited and scared.

joy and fear, joy and fear! :cold:

I really hope we dont get too much snow and ice this year... i'll just stay indoors if we do because i'll be too scared of slipping over! We did have quite alot of snow last year!

That would be awful slipping over while pregnant, I guess I will have to just stay indoors

i know how that feels. Its the same with my DD i feel like just yesterday she was born. Snow here too on that day and its been very snowy the past days lol. Now i look at her and she will be 3 in feb. Where on earth did the time go?:shrug:
Scary isn't how quick it goes yea last year I was in hospital 5 days cause ended up with a c-section come home it started to snow and was stuck in 3 weeks daren't go out incase I slipped took my mat leave early this time round so not going out in snow and ice if it does snow u got snow already? Seems to be holding off so far here don't want no snow in January lol hoping for a vbac though this time no inductIon though got to 41 weeks to go in to labour so I'll be trying everything in book again lol xx

Aww loads of boys...I'm having my 4th girl lol not a boy in sight my poor poor husband xxx

Aww loads of boys...I'm having my 4th girl lol not a boy in sight my poor poor husband xxx

Aww bless him I don't think my partner could of coped with another female lol Looks like your husband is Deffo out numbered xx

hi january mummies! :) i am due 20th January, with a little boy. I feel like I am ready for him to come already as my back aches have just started and I am getting so tired so easily! my last day at work isn't unil the 29th December though :(

I am looking forward to his nursery being finished though as his furniture is arriving tomorrow :D

Scary isn't how quick it goes yea last year I was in hospital 5 days cause ended up with a c-section come home it started to snow and was stuck in 3 weeks daren't go out incase I slipped took my mat leave early this time round so not going out in snow and ice if it does snow u got snow already? Seems to be holding off so far here don't want no snow in January lol hoping for a vbac though this time no inductIon though got to 41 weeks to go in to labour so I'll be trying everything in book again lol xx

yup we have had about 4 good snow storms already with about 18 inches for both. It been a very cold winter already it makes me very nervouse. My job requirs me to walk outside to get upstairs Im very careful not to fall...

Aww bless him I don't think my partner could of coped with another female lol Looks like your husband is Deffo out numbered xx

i was 1 out of three girls too. But my dad wouldnt have had it anyother way lol. Even our dog was a girl. Dont worrie about having another girl. Your OH will be tickled pink as long as she is healthy!

hi Liesl!! Dont worrie your Lo will be here before you know it lol.

i was 1 out of three girls too. But my dad wouldnt have had it anyother way lol. Even our dog was a girl. Dont worrie about having another girl. Your OH will be tickled pink as long as she is healthy!

He was so disappointed 1st time round but he wouldn't have it any other way now this time he's got his little boy he keeps reminding me of how much ruby is the apple of his eye lol but one of each now no
More plus there will only be nearly 15 month between them so this time next year I'll be 25 and grey lol xx

haha me too!! I think mt hair is already thinning with just my dd haha

I'm due Jan 22nd and I can't wait!! I've been thinking back to when I first found out I was pregnant, and I realise how LONG pregnancy is!!

Christmas and early Jan always fly by, because it's summer here in NZ, and of course Christmas is a busy time, so I'm counting on our due dates coming up fast!

I have been thinking a lot lately about the actual birth tho, and the thought of those contractions freak me out (I've done it 3 times before so know what I'm in for!!).

But still, I can't wait!!! xxx

I'm due Jan 22nd and I can't wait!! I've been thinking back to when I first found out I was pregnant, and I realise how LONG pregnancy is!!

Christmas and early Jan always fly by, because it's summer here in NZ, and of course Christmas is a busy time, so I'm counting on our due dates coming up fast!

I have been thinking a lot lately about the actual birth tho, and the thought of those contractions freak me out (I've done it 3 times before so know what I'm in for!!).

But still, I can't wait!!! xxx

wow its summer there!! thats awsom i live in a cold and snowy state and i hate it. ITs sooo cold here and i hate snow lol. I wish my LO would be born in summer haha

I am very nervous of this too! Don't fancy being in labour while snowed in :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->