January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

I reckon you need a blood test! Luteal phase doesn't usually change!

I have a thryoid blood test on monday booked, so if Af is still not here I will get them to test for HCG too. Pretty sure she will be though.

GL xxx FX she stays away and hope your blood tests go well!

Hi girls!

8 DPO here and starting to go a little crazy... no real symptoms, except that this morning I have a slightly sharp pain on my lower right side...kind of feels like ovulation pain... :wacko:

Thoughts?

Good luck to everyone set to test this month...I'm going to hold off and test on January 20th at the earliest!!!

:dust:

Well done I won't be that disciplined! Maybe implantation? I'm 9 or 10 dpo and bfn today :-( been told temps look good though x (see chart)

Well done I won't be that disciplined! Maybe implantation? I'm 9 or 10 dpo and bfn today :-( been told temps look good though x (see chart)

Your chart is still looking really good! Maybe hold off from testing now until AF is due...?

I'll be in Switzerland then :-( and have 3 superdrug tests still :p

But I'm a poasaholic, that's why I stocked up :wink:

Oh us POAS aholics :blush:I just restocked too, all i had were a couple of ICs so I just went out and bought frer and cb digi so I can continue to poas to see lines darken!!:wacko:

I got a bfp this morning.... it's faint but its positive :) I'm so excited

congrats to all the "lucky" thread members that got BFP's this month! hoping for mine next ! happy and health nine months to all the bfp's!

Congrats to all 13 BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't seen any signs of AF she was due on the 8th... I took a test on the 9th and got a BFN. My cycles are always normal a 22 day cycle now I am on cd 29. I have a family history of false BFN with HPT and blood work... But I can't seem to be able to get anyone to do anything else like an ultrasound or anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->