January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Congrats to all 13 BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't seen any signs of AF she was due on the 8th... I took a test on the 9th and got a BFN. My cycles are always normal a 22 day cycle now I am on cd 29. I have a family history of false BFN with HPT and blood work... But I can't seem to be able to get anyone to do anything else like an ultrasound or anything...

Have you asked your doctor for a blood test? x

Congrats to all 13 BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't seen any signs of AF she was due on the 8th... I took a test on the 9th and got a BFN. My cycles are always normal a 22 day cycle now I am on cd 29. I have a family history of false BFN with HPT and blood work... But I can't seem to be able to get anyone to do anything else like an ultrasound or anything...

Have you asked your doctor for a blood test? x

Pregnancy doesn't show up all of the time on my mom's side of the family... She took a HPT with me and my brother when she was 5 months and got a BFN, she had AF the entire time she was pregnant with me and my brother... Blood work comes back negative as well. My sister has had negative test results with all 4 of her pregnancies, with HPT and blood work... I don't know what to do... Right now I am just waiting on AF...

I guess that's all you can do for now :shrug: Do you temp? Maybe you just ov'd a few days late...? x

13 BFP already thats brilliant, everyone has been busy over christmas !

Hey britt how u doing?

im fine thanks tested yesterday but got a BFN but i was only 8dpo so i was kinda expecting it so i have 3 clear blue digitals left so i will be starting from monday i think!

when did you say you were testing? how are you feeling? xx

I guess that's all you can do for now :shrug: Do you temp? Maybe you just ov'd a few days late...? x

I can't really temp and that be accurate I don't sleep all night I am up every two or three hours. I am really lucky if I sleep for four hours in a row! I am just waiting for now with my FXed! I would be really happy if I could share my Birthday with my baby or have him or her around that time! But if not then at least by Christmas or the end of the year!!!!!!!!!! Sending tons of :dust: to all of you ladies!!!!!

Gl bumpdreams xxxx
I feel fine britt slightly sore bbs but that's it now n that's pretty normal. Bfn this am so testing Monday, Tuesday if I'm feeling strong lol

Congrats on the BFP!!!!! Wow hopefully this good luck carries on for the rest of us :winkwink:

Gl bumpdreams xxxx
I feel fine britt slightly sore bbs but that's it now n that's pretty normal. Bfn this am so testing Monday, Tuesday if I'm feeling strong lol

well good luck for testing chart is still looking great looking forward to seeing you post your BFP!! X

Do u have any good symptoms? I get the feeling I'm out x your chart is looking good too! Well above coverline!

Do u have any good symptoms? I get the feeling I'm out x your chart is looking good too! Well above coverline!

no i dont really have anything my boobs feel a bit heavy and a tad sore but they did last cycle so still could be cos AF is on way. Last night though when i sat down i had a really sore really low back pain but again could be anything. I always get the witch first thing in the morning when she is due i just so dont want to wake up to her in the morning! x

Hiya,

I lost this thread for a while :dohh: lol, but luckily katie pointed me in the right direction again so I'm back to see how you are all doing!

Fx the :witch: stays away for you britt and good luck for testing Monday Jen

:dust: to all

xxx

Hiya,

I lost this thread for a while :dohh: lol, but luckily katie pointed me in the right direction again so I'm back to see how you are all doing!

Fx the :witch: stays away for you britt and good luck for testing Monday Jen

:dust: to all

xxx

:hi: Lisa

I got almost +ve OPKs yesterday so think I will get a +ve OPK today which means I will ovulate tomorrow, which means, if my cycle length stays at 26 that I will only have a 10LP ! I already take B6 but I have ordered some agnus castus so if I don't fall this cycle, I have more of a chance next cycle.

Hi everyone ! Hubby and I went on a weekend break and we passed by the bookstore... he lost me so he knew I would be in the pregnancy section :) I found a book called ''Taking charge of your fertility by Toni Weschler' and I had seen it in an Internet blog so I bought it and OH MY GOD it is just BRILLIANT ! I am already on page 110... I seriously recommend it, I feel itbwill erase all my confusion... Of course I will still use my OPKs in parallel, I couldn't dream of stopping them...
Baby Dust to us all xo

I have the book! It helped me learn a LOT about my cycles.

Iv not got the book yet but might order it if I don't get a bfp x I have bad af pain. :cry: your lp doesn't get shorter does it? 4 days till af is due and pains don't tend to start till she's here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->