January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

How is everyone doing today? I'm 12dpo and I got my BFP today! (okay it wasn't a huge bfp but more of a slight pink early bfp!!) To be honest I'm almost afraid to get excited about this because of my miscarriage a few months ago, but I'm going to retest tomorrow and sat. and call my OB Monday to schedule a first appt.
I posted the pic in the pregnancy test section, tell me what you think!

ttcmikeandme, :dust: to you, I hope that bean sticks!!! Fingers crossed.

How is everyone doing today? I'm 12dpo and I got my BFP today! (okay it wasn't a huge bfp but more of a slight pink early bfp!!) To be honest I'm almost afraid to get excited about this because of my miscarriage a few months ago, but I'm going to retest tomorrow and sat. and call my OB Monday to schedule a first appt.
I posted the pic in the pregnancy test section, tell me what you think!

Deffinately a :bfp: Congratulations :happydance:

Yeay congrats :yipee: sending lots of stickie :baby: :dust: at you. Good luck hun

xxxx

Congratulations! Fx for a sticky one! Do u know what a black outline on a temp means on ff? Hope yourbfp gets darker , excellent 12 bfps!

Congratulations! Fx for a sticky one! Do u know what a black outline on a temp means on ff? Hope yourbfp gets darker , excellent 12 bfps!

I think its when the think you should test :thumbup:

Updated!! Welcome to the new ladies :flower:

CONGRATULATIONS ttcmikeandme :happydance::happydance: Our 12th BFP!!

Sorry AF got you Bethenasia :hugs: FX for next cycle :dust:

I may be joining you after all ladies...I got a very strong positive OPK yesterday and my temp has dipped this morning! It's not confirmed by FF yet, but going on my LP of last cycle, AF should be due on 24 Jan :yipee:

Congrats ttcmikeandme! Great news - hope the line gets darker and that it sticks!

And great news Katiekittykat - sounds positive. Lets hope for a BFP on the 24th (or before!).

Well, I've had another BFN this morning (DPO14/15) but no sign of AF either. Urgh - the 2WW (or longer) is horrible isn't it? I'm beginning to doubt whether I did O when I thought I did now :-( Or perhaps my LT is longer than 14 days?

Congrats ttcmikeandme! Great news - hope the line gets darker and that it sticks!

And great news Katiekittykat - sounds positive. Lets hope for a BFP on the 24th (or before!).

Well, I've had another BFN this morning (DPO14/15) but no sign of AF either. Urgh - the 2WW (or longer) is horrible isn't it? I'm beginning to doubt whether I did O when I thought I did now :-( Or perhaps my LT is longer than 14 days?

Thanks struth! Do you temp, or do OPKs to confirm ov?

No - I've just come off the pill and wasn't going to obsess this month (!) and so didn't temp or use opks. I just noticed really obvious EWCM and so went with that but I'm now beginning to wonder whether that was O.

If AF arrives this month I will definitely use opk next cycle. Are there any particular brands to avoid?!

I've been using the cheap ones from Amazon and they were fine. I would say only use expensive ones if you know roughly when you'll ov because they can get mega expensive!!

Ah I'd accidentally ticked discard, thanks hun! I tested but at first glance BFN. Can't have a proper look as I'm at work.

Still BFN for me at 17dpo and 2 days late!

So I guess my body is just messed up from the early mc last month.
Just wish the :witch: would hurry up now, i know its gonna be the mother of all AF's when she gets here!

I reckon you need a blood test! Luteal phase doesn't usually change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->