January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Well the :witch: fianally got me. Quite pleased really as I new I wasn't pg from the many million test I did. Just glad I have now moved onto the next cycle!

Time to join the February Group! Been nice hangin with you all.
Good Luck :dust::dust::dust:

Can you add me to test on Jan. 25th?! Thanks!!

Sideways8 & erin7707 - welcome to the January Testers :flower:

pinga - sorry AF got you :hugs: FX for next cycle!

Well girls, it looks like I won't even be joining you for testing on my own thread :dohh: FF hasn't confirmed ov yet, and even if it's today, my test date will be 3 Feb. I hope my February Testers thread is as lucky as this one!

I was for January 10th and it was BFN then... And now AF arrived too so I'm completely out.

hey hun, i just got a much darker line so i think it would be ok to update. thanks

congrats 3boys! You must be fertile or your OH has super spermies! hehe :thumbup:

congrats 3boys! You must be fertile or your OH has super spermies! hehe :thumbup:

yeah the last 2 pregnancies have been conceived pretty easy although when we were ttc our first it took 2 years and our 3rd took 15 months, I asked my doc about this last time and she said the more babies you have the easier it gets to conceive and im still young (26) so that must be true.

yeah the last 2 pregnancies have been conceived pretty easy although when we were ttc our first it took 2 years and our 3rd took 15 months, I asked my doc about this last time and she said the more babies you have the easier it gets to conceive and im still young (26) so that must be true.

oh wow! Crazy! It took us 9 months for our first, and this is our 5th month for #2, so I'm hoping soon! :wacko:
H&H 9 months!!

Congratulations 3boys and pugmama! Lots of sticky babydust to you both!
This thread is so lucky! 15 bfps! I so wish it means I'll be lucky too! Fx'd! I don't know when I ovulated but I'm guesstimating that I'm 1/2dpo today so bring on the tww and I'm trying so so hard not to symptom spot! So far I feel exactly thesame as this time last month: sensitive nipples, slightly tender boobs (I never realised I had either of these until I started symptom spotting last month!)
So sorry to everyone who has af or bfn and fx'd for those still to test! Here's to 2011 babies for us all! :)

Sorry to hear that Katie - let's hope you have all the luck in Feb.

Congrats to the BFPs!

Well AF got me today, right on time...so a :bfn: for me this month...but I did buy some OPK's and started temp checkin this morning so I'm real excited for next cycle :) Congrats 3 boys!

Well AF got me today, right on time...so a :bfn: for me this month...but I did buy some OPK's and started temp checkin this morning so I'm real excited for next cycle :) Congrats 3 boys!

Sorry AF got you :hugs: FX for next cycle :dust:

Well...looks like I'm 1DPO! But I definitely won't be joining you testing in January :nope: My test date is Feb 4th. But AF is due 27th Jan...so who knows? :haha:

Nooooooo Jen, still not over till the :witch: shows up, although I know how you feel. It's heartbreaking and you just want to break your thermometer!

& yeay katie :dance: :dance: :dance:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"